The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 21-08-2009, 21:12   #61
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

lol people still hangs to carlos dick

milan>>> former coaches
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 21:21   #62
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-Andrť ter Stegen

I really like Leonardo for cleaning up the squad. With all respect to the players, but it is the right way thinking.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 21:27   #63
DSM
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz View Post
You haven't been following Milan for long have you? If Dinho fails, then it is possible Leo gets the blame for not getting the best out of him, like many coaches before him. That is, if Berlusconi intends to keep Dinho, without forgetting that it is easier to just get rid of Leo than Dinho.
The stats show with Ronaldinho playing last year & struggling alot of the time that Milan would probably have finished outside the top 6 if he had played the whole season.

In my opinion Milan will struggle to win matches this season if Ronaldinho does'nt get involved & play well(it is like having aman sent off every week), so no coach in the world will be able to get Milan near the top of the table if Ronaldinho is playing very badly & playing every week from the start.

Even Berlusconi will realise this if Milan say finished 8th this season & the media will quickly look at Ronaldinho as the chief culprit & that he cannot help the team & Berlusconi will have no option other than to get rid of him.

I think Berlusconi will have no option because even great sides cannot win with apoor performing current day Ronaldinho in their side.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 22:03   #64
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: >>rossoneri<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
lol people still hangs to carlos dick

milan>>> former coaches
Well,at least we`re safe there. Imagine if we were hanging onto tranny-lover`s dick.
Armin__m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 22:28   #65
mizonero23
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Mohamed Zidan, Huntelaar, Paul Gascoine, Gary Lineker, Amr Zaki, Hassan Shehata, Gattuso

I dunno if somebody posted this before but this is worth watching

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
mizonero23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 23:13   #66
manutd fan
EPL Captain

Fav. Players: Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizonero23 View Post
I dunno if somebody posted this before but this is worth watching

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f
Which video? You've got a link to the menu.
manutd fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 00:07   #67
Quinni 17
Gold Tie Hero

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot View Post
It still needs an injection of creativity. Its such a pity that our creative forces in midfield do not always perform at their best consistently. Namely, Pirlo, Clarence and Dinho. Sneijder would have been perfect to provide the competition and depth we need, but VDV would also do fine ...
Once again gotta agree Madthechot 4 presidency
Quinni 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 00:12   #68
Noyon9s
All Together Now, PIPPO!

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Diego, Maldini, Inzaghi, Joe cole, Ronaldo, Pato, Giovinco, PIPPO & PALOSCHI!

This is a good video for Leo -

Signature
Noyon9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 00:38   #69
Quinni 17
Gold Tie Hero

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyon9s View Post
This is a good video for Leo -
Wouldn't mind Leo being player manager... he could teach Dinho a thing or two
Quinni 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 05:13   #70
zZ[-_-]Zz
§ Gli Invicibili §

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSM View Post
Even Berlusconi will realise this if Milan say finished 8th this season & the media will quickly look at Ronaldinho as the chief culprit & that he cannot help the team & Berlusconi will have no option other than to get rid of him.

I think Berlusconi will have no option because even great sides cannot win with apoor performing current day Ronaldinho in their side.
No and no. If Berlusconi wants to keep him, he will keep him and make all coaches play him where he wants.

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'Ť solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 05:22   #71
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz View Post
No and no. If Berlusconi wants to keep him, he will keep him and make all coaches play him where he wants.
Key part, What he wants. He has given ronnie an ultimatum (the whole stand on a table, be a professional thing). I think if ronnie slacks and doesnt train and is a train wreck, even he'll be sick of it.

He wants what he wants but he's not stupid. If ronnie doesnt produce, he'll consider it a slap in his face and in many ways, silvio would ALMOST release him (or bench him) than sell him just out of spite

but you're right... its what he wants.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 23:51   #72
dev1L
AC Milan Icon

Leonardo enjoys Serie A debut

Leonardo was above all pleased with the “pride and teamwork” of Milan on his debut, while Marco Giampaolo credited their quality.

The Rossoneri emerged with a 2-1 victory in Siena this evening, celebrating Leo’s first ever official game as a Coach.

“I saw some very positive responses from my side, because today we showed a great approach to this test,” said the Brazilian.

“Everyone was so fired up to get out there, but above all showed pride to prove themselves after a less than impressive pre-season.”

Alexandre Pato scored both goals, but Ronaldinho created them for him and also forced a tough save with his acrobatic overhead kick.

“Ronaldinho can play in all of the attacking positions and also create goals for his teammates. These are his greatest characteristics, he is finding the right space on the pitch and that is a positive sign.”

Siena had temporarily equalised with Abdel Ghezzal, but were forced to hand all three points to Milan.

“I must compliment my team, as we played with dignity and pride,” commented Coach Giampaolo.

“In the end, the difference was made by the quality and individual moments of brilliance from their players.”
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 00:14   #73
Dias
DAI DAI DAI

DSM with his stats again.

Yay.

Thats all you pretty much base your statements on. Yes they mean something, but their limited in terms of accuracy. Why dont you try listen to your heart?
Dias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 00:32   #74
Billsyboy1986
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo, Buffon, Crespo, Van Basten, Ronaldo (R9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinni 17 View Post
Wouldn't mind Leo being player manager... he could teach Dinho a thing or two
lol. He's younger than Paolo.. get it done Silvio!
Billsyboy1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 03:16   #75
Madridista
Disco

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Pato, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Cassano, Drogba, Pandev, Balotelli, Benzema, Kaka, Isco

There's a huge difference between this win and Carlo's wins against smaller sides. Tonight, the team actually looked up for it from the start and constantly motivated, instead for just the first or the second half. Also, defensively it was a lot more solid, and I'm not talking about Nesta or Silva, but the entire team that was alert when losing the ball and taking defensive positions quickly, including Pirlo and even all of the three attackers.

AND, unlike with Carlo on helm, this team didn't grind out the victory with lousy lucky defending in the last 30 minutes, but with possession dominating strategy. Have to say, forza Leonardo, just keep this up my man!

Signature

#ForeverMario
Madridista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 04:02   #76
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-Andrť ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo9 View Post
There's a huge difference between this win and Carlo's wins against smaller sides. Tonight, the team actually looked up for it from the start and constantly motivated, instead for just the first or the second half. Also, defensively it was a lot more solid, and I'm not talking about Nesta or Silva, but the entire team that was alert when losing the ball and taking defensive positions quickly, including Pirlo and even all of the three attackers.

AND, unlike with Carlo on helm, this team didn't grind out the victory with lousy lucky defending in the last 30 minutes, but with possession dominating strategy. Have to say, forza Leonardo, just keep this up my man!
not always lucky not even close...
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 10:09   #77
DSM
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dias View Post
DSM with his stats again.

Yay.

Thats all you pretty much base your statements on. Yes they mean something, but their limited in terms of accuracy. Why dont you try listen to your heart?
What the situation shows is that you need Ronaldinho wanting to get involved in the game regularly & if he does this he becomes abig player for whoever he his playing for because he has great ability.

If he does'nt switch himself on he becomes aliability & this is why he needs to be talked up as he has been.

It is obvious that Ronaldinho does his best work when he his seen as one of the main players.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2009, 11:05   #78
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Congrats for your first Seria A win!

Keep it up!

Forza Milan

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 19:54   #79
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Interview with Leo on Don Balůn, translated by me.

Following the example of Pep Guardiola, Milan has hired one of their ex-players as they're coach. Leonardo comments about his new work in one of the most select teams in the world.

- Did you have any problem at getting your coach license? Itís been said that you passed your test at the last minute.
-Thereís 3 levels in relation to the license to coach, the third one gives the right to coach teams at the maximum level. I reached the second level, but I used a new normative, according to which if an aspirent for coach, in a position like mine, participated in a World Cup he can coach a club of the level of Milan. (, not a big fan of this).

-And since you won the WC in US 94í with BrazilÖ
-Thatís why there was no problem.

-We could say that you have taken the responsability to coach a Milan that is under construction. Some of the key players, like Maldini and Kaka, have left the ship.
-Itís true, weíre constructing a team, but thatís no excuse for us to not fight at for the biggest goals for this season. A club like Milan is always looking to win titles. For 8 years under Ancelotti this team won everything thatís posible.

-Weíre in front of a new era for Milan, isnít it?
-Itís clear, and itís normal that it is that way. Many of our players will continue in the team and Iím happy for that, cause that way we keep a style and a characteriscal image.

-With Kaka far from the San Siro, youíll be waiting for Ronaldinho to wake up. Do you believe he still can go back to be one of the best players in the world?
-I know Ronaldinho very well. I know that last season he didnít offer all he could to the team and I know that he can do better. Weíre talking about a player of incredible talent, one of the best in the world. Itís clear that Iím going to help him to get back at his best. His only is 29, so he has a lot of years to play at the top. Iím optimist in regards of his future in Milan.

-How do you judge David Beckhamís performances in the team?
-It was very positive. It was a great experience for him and all of us. We build a true friendship. Now he is back at LA, but weíll see what happens in the future.

-Would you like him to go back to the team?
-Everything is possible. Anyways, during the friendly we played against Galaxy, he didnít behave too well with us, because he played very goodÖ

-Do you have in mind any other signing?
-Milan has a group of excelent players, but if we could get a WC player weíll be very satisfied. Weíre not in a hurry, weíre not pressured in any way. It will be good if we signed any other player, but if we donít, I can assure you thereís no problem.

-Which is the priority of this season, Serie A or CL?
-The truth is that we canít choose between both of the competitions, we have to be prepared to fight in very strong competitions in Serie A and CL. Itís clear that we canít lose touch with the best clubs in Serie AÖ

-Like in the last 2 seasonsÖ
-Yes. We want to fight for the championship. Of course Inter will go on as favourites, but we can do things much better than in last season.

-And which are the objectives for Milan in CL?
-Weíll do the best we can there.
http://donbalon.com/Default.aspx?acc...ndex=0&mod=436
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 20:04   #80
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

I like how he twice said that Dinho is an AM & that he alone have the right 2 chose his position.
If those articles were right then what a way 2 say shut the fuvk up 4 our ******ed president.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote