The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 25-01-2010, 19:29   #21
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Legend.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 20:20   #22
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

do you have facebook in italian??
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 20:27   #23
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Legend.
What does it mean?

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 20:45   #24
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
What does it mean?
i don't have a clue.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 12:48   #25
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Wow ... this guy should definitely get more playing time! LOL
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 12:17   #26
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

honestly I would really want to see more of Verdi playing, he definitely looked talented. Not just because he can run pass few players, but the way he control the ball and everything. with a proper development, he could be something for the future
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 12:58   #27
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwa Milan View Post
honestly I would really want to see more of Verdi playing, he definitely looked talented. Not just because he can run pass few players, but the way he control the ball and everything. with a proper development, he could be something for the future
+1

It looks really promising what he shows, he can be really great in the future. It would be nice to see him in the first team some time soon, we can really need him then if he is as great as I think he could be. I mean sooner or later Pippo will retire, that is for sure, he's a bit old now and can't play forever, so it def. would be good to have Verdi as his replacement maybe.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 14:18   #28
GreatKalu
I still believe!

I don't think he was impressive last night. But still, he deserves more of a chance than Di G, based on his Coppa performances.
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 03:15   #29
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot View Post
I don't think he was impressive last night. But still, he deserves more of a chance than Di G, based on his Coppa performances.
yeah, but he has the talent, I played football a lot from kids to college, I mean you can see a talent by seeing how he handles the ball. It's difficult for a 17 years old to be impressive when he plays as a sub an the team didn't even click at all .. but yes he should get more chance than Di G, at least Verdi is able to play in the 4-3-3 system
Old 29-01-2010, 18:19   #30
melanman
The Oracle

Just finished watchin Udinese game for first time.....this kid needs more playing, by the time he's 20 he's ready.
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 18:37   #31
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanman View Post
Just finished watchin Udinese game for first time.....this kid needs more playing, by the time he's 20 he's ready.
yes but in our current system he won't get first team time until he is 28, at which point he will be at the same place he is currently. People will then talk about how he is still young and will be awesome.....................

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 18:43   #32
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
yes but in our current system he won't get first team time until he is 28, at which point he will be at the same place he is currently. People will then talk about how he is still young and will be awesome.....................
lol, well all I know that Leo likes him a lot compare to other primavera players , even more than Albertazzi, so anything could happen
Old 31-01-2010, 21:31   #33
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

is he allowed to play in the league? or does he have to be 18?
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:02   #34
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
is he allowed to play in the league? or does he have to be 18?
No he is allowed to play in the league, that 18 years old only apply to Brazil or maybe south american player, and it's not even restriction not to play just about getting professional contract to play abroad
Old 01-02-2010, 01:17   #35
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

if that is the case I would at least consider having him on the bench and try to get him some minutes. He is dynamic and has talent
Old 01-02-2010, 09:55   #36
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

Quote:
if that is the case I would at least consider having him on the bench and try to get him some minutes. He is dynamic and has talent
That is a good idea, from time to time we could also let him play with the first team against not so good teams. It would be worth trying it if our other strikers can't score. I would like to have him as first team player in the future if he really turns out to be that great (and he can be with his talent).
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 15:22   #37
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

I just feel he helps to offer a lot of movement that we currently lack on our bench. With our new Inter signing having him on the bench is less vital, but I would still like him there against teams toward the bottom of the table.
Old 01-02-2010, 17:20   #38
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

I think Leo watches him carefully, he has been training a lot with the senior team these days.. probably Leo's most favorite primavera kid so far, as galliani kept saying how fond Leo of verdi, so I'm sure when the time is right Verdi will have his chance
Old 27-03-2010, 03:51   #39
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Someone just posted he is called up for the Lazio game, I hope he gets at least 25 minutes to show what he can do

Signature
Old 27-03-2010, 04:06   #40
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Quote:
Someone just posted he is called up for the Lazio game, I hope he gets at least 25 minutes to show what he can do
Yea, but I won't believe it until it's posted on the website. Given our player situation, we really should be calling up adiyiah, strasser or verdi, and romanogli.

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote