The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 27-03-2010, 05:33   #41
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

he's pretty much our best player in primavera this season, we often sucks when verdi doesn't play.. getting trashed by printer last weekend is one of the good example of it..
hope he get's a call too
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 05:00   #42
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

this kid

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 05:20   #43
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwa Milan View Post
he's pretty much our best player in primavera this season, we often sucks when verdi doesn't play.. getting trashed by printer last weekend is one of the good example of it..
hope he get's a call too
he deserves it, that's for sure. Let him sit on the bench for all the first team games, we have nothing to lose, maybe give him some playing time. He'd get a feel for the experience and probably learn some shit.

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 07:01   #44
naive_harry
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order

I hope he gets some playing time now, its not like we are contending for the title anymore and our third spot is firmly under control, I would like us to end up second though above inter, who must crash out of champions league, somebody mentioned to start him against Sampdoria on right flank instead of huntelaar who can come on as a substitute for boriello or start in place of boriello.
Anyways it will be a boost for his confidence.I hope galliani and leonardo have one or two kind words for this kid in there next press conference.
Forza Milan

Last edited by naive_harry; 15-04-2010 at 07:03.
naive_harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 10:11   #45
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

He was impressing yesterday and was great the whole game. Many good attacking moves created by him, he was a real threat for the Palermo defense. Verdi should sooner or later be in the first team imo, to get some more experience there. His performance yesterday for sure showed his worth and I hope that also our people from the first team saw that and let him get some playing time there too.
I really liked to see him moving around everywhere at the front and attacking from every side, that way you can really confuse your opponent's defense and be a big problem for them. Some players of our first team should take him as example and stop being so static and move around more like Verdi.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 10:17   #46
whiterabbit
Galliani sucks big time

as far as i know verdi is a winger right? so if he likes to move a lot and switch sides and stuff just think what he and pato both on the pitch at the same time would mean.We could create some barca attacking football with them if verdi can be a starter for the first team
whiterabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:05   #47
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
as far as i know verdi is a winger right? so if he likes to move a lot and switch sides and stuff just think what he and pato both on the pitch at the same time would mean.We could create some barca attacking football with them if verdi can be a starter for the first team
he plays on both sides, left or right he moves around swithcing sides with either Schennetti or Odu.. very good as a 17 year old, kind hope he bulked up a bit though he looks so small in the field
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 15:01   #48
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

When he was playing he played all across the front 3. Him, Zigoni and Odu were everywhere, when Odu came on it was

Odu--Zigo--Verdi

then

Verdi--Zigo--Odu

then it ended like

Zigo--Verdi--Odu

This shows that they are all very versatile and any one of them could play with the 1st team.
KujaIX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 15:26   #49
whiterabbit
Galliani sucks big time

We should force this kid a bit and give him playing time in our senior squad he can not possible suck more than mancini does
Old 16-04-2010, 12:21   #50
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
When he was playing he played all across the front 3. Him, Zigoni and Odu were everywhere, when Odu came on it was

Odu--Zigo--Verdi

then

Verdi--Zigo--Odu

then it ended like

Zigo--Verdi--Odu

This shows that they are all very versatile and any one of them could play with the 1st team.
That's what I really loved when watching the final, it was a joy to see them moving around so much and being so active. I wish our attack in the first team would be like that. If you have such players who move around much and are everywhere, attacking from every side, then you confuse the opponent's defense and for sure have a higher chance to score. Palermo had a problem with Verdi and our attack in general because of their movements and position changing the whole time.
Verdi created so much chances and his goal def. was really amazing, he needs to be in the first team in the future if he keeps that up.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 16:02   #51
whiterabbit
Galliani sucks big time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
That's what I really loved when watching the final, it was a joy to see them moving around so much and being so active. I wish our attack in the first team would be like that. If you have such players who move around much and are everywhere, attacking from every side, then you confuse the opponent's defense and for sure have a higher chance to score. Palermo had a problem with Verdi and our attack in general because of their movements and position changing the whole time.
Verdi created so much chances and his goal def. was really amazing, he needs to be in the first team in the future if he keeps that up.
verdi pato and dzeko would do wonders for our attack
Old 16-04-2010, 16:02   #52
naive_harry
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterabbit View Post
We should force this kid a bit and give him playing time in our senior squad he can not possible suck more than mancini does
but sucking on the pitch might damage his confidence, and that, we do not want. So waiting for the right moment to launch him into the first team is very important.
naive_harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 16:04   #53
whiterabbit
Galliani sucks big time

Quote:
Originally Posted by naive_harry View Post
but sucking on the pitch might damage his confidence, and that, we do not want. So waiting for the right moment to launch him into the first team is very important.
no way he's confidence will drop if he plays bad some games imagine the amount of confidence he gains from playing for the first team.And the coach could go easy on him and praise him from time to time morale is built by playing with better players than u and seeing that u can take them on
Old 16-04-2010, 16:33   #54
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

i think he should play until the seasons end because leo is like F@cking Dr.Phil in that changing room and he wont demoralize verdi he ....if he has a bad season end he will have the whole off season to work on it and regain the confidence in the preseason so the likes of Albertazzi,Adiyah,Verdi,Ziigoni,Odu and Rom(capt forgot his name ) should all get some playing time if not most of it
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 18:49   #55
fear the devil
Rookie

This guy has to be practicing with the 1st team . develope his skills .he's young , but you learn things wen ur young .The lad has to put on some weight .i would say promote him along with albertazzi .he's got some talent !!
fear the devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 11:09   #56
Arie_14
The Athlete

Vito and adiyiah should make Galliani aware that we dont need Mancini, he is useless for us.. God, at the beginning i thought mancini will do at least good. But we see what happen...
Arie_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 11:10   #57
Arie_14
The Athlete

Sorry guys, i mean Verdi kid.. hehe.. get rid of Mancini right now B&G!!
Old 18-06-2010, 07:30   #58
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

i found this recently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Verdi#cite_note-4

http://www.goal.com/it/news/2/serie-...fosi-abituati-

according to this (translated the second link with Bing), galliani has "reassured" that Verdi will be promoted to the senior team permanently with three other players. it was nice to hear that the three other players are Oduamadi, Albertazzi and of course Strasser.
yay anyone?

i'm all for it, as long as the new coach has enough faith in them to play them in the starting XI sometime. if not then wtf is the point? being on the senior team does not necessarily rule you out from being loaned out. look at Storari. he's played so good out on loan that Jube want him and probably signed him already idk. do i think these four deserve a place in the starting XI? if we dont get any new signings that are popularly better than them then hell yeah!

I'm never happy

Last edited by ikita; 18-06-2010 at 07:33.
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2010, 09:05   #59
Arie_14
The Athlete

I think allegri will use this kid, since B&G wont buy anybody good, so allegri has to optimize potential of Verdi and adiyiah
Old 18-06-2010, 17:49   #60
Polotelli
#forevermario

We have so much talent, and we waste them always
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote