The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 01-08-2010, 23:22   #81
MassterMark
Alphabet!

Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta

yes, he is the most talented our young player, and i said it before
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 23:36   #82
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

I hope he's not seriously injured... he showed real promise.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 23:46   #83
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark View Post
yes, he is the most talented our young player, and i said it before
Once u said the same abt DDG and removed Clarance from our starting lineup to put him there

Hope u don't jinx him.

On a serious note he looks real talented. Made some good runs last 2 days to get in goal scoring positions. Unlucky not to have finished em. Good for an 18 year old .
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 23:49   #84
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

love verdi he is intelligent, kind of liking this merkel kid dont know how good is, but i hope we win copa italia this time and this guys get more than enough chances
already loving allegri
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 23:57   #85
MassterMark
Alphabet!

Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
Once u said the same abt DDG and removed Clarance from our starting lineup to put him there

Hope u don't jinx him.
i was saying the same for gourcuff, and i didnt jinx him
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 00:57   #86
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Get Well Soon Verdi, Probably Just A Strain... 1-2 weeks...
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:37   #87
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Been so long since milan has had a short guy who can dribble, and is quick turning like verdi. Possibly best dribbler on team now

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 02-08-2010, 08:26   #88
anilak
AC Milan Icon

I think this kid in 1 year could turn out to be our own version of Inter's Balotelli finding and could be where Jovetic and Pranjic are now. He seems to be a smart player , fast and make good runs. His finishing was not that good.

We have made this discussion many times before of teaming Pato with a fast paced SS. If we end up not buying any CF and keeps Borrielo and Hunterlaar, maybe once in a while we should just start with Pato as CF and Verdi as SS. One year later just like how Antonini managed to kick Zambrotta and Janko out of first 11, Verdi can do the same to Hunter and Borrielo.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:09   #89
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Pity for the injury.
It's important Allegri shows faith in our younger players. We have the potential to earth some good squad players which can contribute to Milan in future seasons with the possibility of developing the odd superstar.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:50   #90
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

Verdi is a big talent and it's good to see him getting chances in matches like we had this weekend at the Emirates Cup. He showed really good performances, he could have scored a goal or more, but he is really young and mistakes are allowed, he will learn from it

I hope his injury is nothing serious and he will be back on the pitch very soon. He can add much to our attack, now and in the future. Verdi also did well at the point he helped Borri to score the goal. Really good assist he made there. Good that Allegri lets him play, that will help him.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 23:55   #91
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Verdi is most talented youngster in A.C Milan academy,they usually call him Verdinho because is talented like brasilian.

Wikipedia

BTW he's from broni, which is 50km or so outside milan. Meaning some scout on the youth level actually did there job. WOW

Signature
Quote:
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 03-08-2010 at 00:00.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:21   #92
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

What a left foot!

Strasser to Verdi in primavera final. A combo we should get used to

Sexy assist to zigoni in primavera finals:

More highlights:

Yep if you couldn't tell...I'm excited, full pedo mode..... this kid's got talent. Thank you Galli! Finally primavera is producing

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 03-08-2010, 03:36   #93
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Verdi did an ok job this Emirates cup but don't overreact. There where a lot of moments where he was just to slow on the ball with his decions.
But ok, it was against one of the best sides in the world out of the fastest league in the world.

I was even more impressed with Merkel and Strasser wich managed fine against Lyon & Arsenal.

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:39   #94
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

I kinda think Verdi just need a bit of confidence boost when he plays in the first team, his very hyped, it's pretty much that people want him to perform well. That's why after he made an assist for Borri, he looked more comfortable too bad he got an injury after it, as I am sure his getting more confidence after that and could do more.. his run while receiving Seedorf's pass in the first half also showed that he is intelligent
need more playing time to make him comfortable playing with the senior players and so that the senators have more trust on him as well

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:25   #95
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Ok maybe i'm a little overexcited. Still you gotta realize he turned 18 less than three weeks ago. He's 4 months younger than pato's debut (like that should even be a bench mark?). I thought Merkel and Strasser were great too, but i love players like Verdi and I haven't seen one at Milan in a while.

I don't really get your criticism though, for me, with a little confidence he could be damn good. He made some excellent runs, has good ball control, quickness movement. His run in first half where he nearly headed it in was great. He needs to play, and play in season... super sub... occasional start. He could be something very interesting for future. And I For one, am very excited by prospect we could have more than a couple youth team boys be real contributors.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 03-08-2010, 06:38   #96
SENSACION7
National Team Player

Is There An Injury Update On The Lad ?
SENSACION7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:27   #97
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
Ok maybe i'm a little overexcited. Still you gotta realize he turned 18 less than three weeks ago. He's 4 months younger than pato's debut (like that should even be a bench mark?). I thought Merkel and Strasser were great too, but i love players like Verdi and I haven't seen one at Milan in a while.

I don't really get your criticism though, for me, with a little confidence he could be damn good. He made some excellent runs, has good ball control, quickness movement. His run in first half where he nearly headed it in was great. He needs to play, and play in season... super sub... occasional start. He could be something very interesting for future. And I For one, am very excited by prospect we could have more than a couple youth team boys be real contributors.
Seriously, he's still a kid barely 18. He needs to first team experience and some better fitness training and he'll be our next star. Personally I can't wait to buy my Verdi jersey. What the fuck else do we have to be excited about? Forza Verdi!

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:13   #98
Facemelter
Primavera Player

I like this kid and he's definitely got loads of talent, but I think he needs to be given more time. He simply has to work on his strength and physique and maybe in the second half of the season he's ready for some subs or even starts. But I'd prefer to build him up slowly.
Facemelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:16   #99
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Yeah. According to the primavera links, he's only 62kg. Its refreshing that we have players who need to put on some bulk rather than lose it - not including Pippo of course

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:36   #100
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
I don't really get your criticism though, for me,
What criticism?

Signature