The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 04-01-2010, 20:46   #1
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Default AC Milan's Financial Situation Thread

Hi, i'm always very interested in the financial situations from football clubs and offcourse especially in Milans. But actually i really don't have a clue how Milan is doing financially.

Today on this forum i've read this message:
Quote:
June ready for a treasure trove of 50 million
04.01.2010 16.10 Frederick Gambaro
Source: www.ilsussidiario.net

The sussidiario.net ago accounts in your pocket to AC Milan for the next few months. The Society of Via Turati, according to the newspaper online, it will build a treasury of 50 million euros through market operations and especially for outgoing sponsorship contracts. A Milanello are many players on the brink of departure, one above all: Huntelaar, who could be evaluated, still about 15 million, despite a few appearances and performance is not intoxicating. In addition to Dutch, the renewal of co-ownership of Paloschi with Parma would bring in another 5 million, and supplies of Jankulovski, Kaladze and Abbiati, others 16. At this piggy bank will then be added to the millions of euros resulting from the change of sponsors that the Company would Rossoneri fearing a long time...
Article on Milannews.net:
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=15628

Briefly summarised:

Huntelaar out -> 15 million
Fly Emirates contract (what kind off?) -> 20 million
Expiring contracts/wages from sold players -> Janku, Favalli, Kaladze, Abbiati will give us 16
Paloschi's renewal of co-ownership -> 5 million (how?)

So there are a lot of things i can't understand and i am really curious why we supposedly had to sell Kaká after missing the CL for 1 season.

Payroll from few months ago (without 40% taxes?):

Payroll 2010-2011

So, this is the thread where we can discuss Milans financial situation. If you have any images from the incoming and outgoing transfers from last season or other graphics please post them here, i'm interested . And mayb someone can explain the 50 million story?

Last edited by Sheva0172; 08-09-2010 at 02:57.
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 20:51   #2
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

so we actually RASIED our payroll when we said we'd cut 40%..... why does galliani even have a job?

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 18:42   #3
Surfer
I've got the devil in me

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko

Pato only earning 1 mil a year ?
Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 21:54   #4
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Pato only earning 1 mil a year ?
No he signed a new contract in September. Not sure how much he'll earn now but its a lot more then 1 million. And he deserves it..
Old 05-01-2010, 23:31   #5
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon

Dida earning 4 mil is a crime.
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 23:55   #6
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
Dida earning anything is a crime.
Fixed
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:10   #7
Astafjevs
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
No he signed a new contract in September. Not sure how much he'll earn now but its a lot more then 1 million. And he deserves it..
Pato now earns €2m per year.

Gattuso's wage has dropped since that was published, however, to €2.8m per year.
Astafjevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:16   #8
Astafjevs
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Paloschi's renewal of co-ownership -> 5 million (how?)
The current deal lasts till the end of this season - it is temporary. They will pay €5m to make it last longer (could well be permanent at that price).

Quote:
So there are a lot of things i can't understand and i am really curious why we supposedly had to sell Kaká after missing the CL for 1 season.
Because we made a loss at the end of that financial year, due to the lack of Champions League football. Berlusconi did not want to simply write off the loss with his own money, as he has done in the past, and wanted the club to be self-sufficient. So Kaká was sold, the loss was dealt with.

Quote:
Payroll from few months ago (without 40% taxes?)
I believe that is without tax (so it is net salary).

I would be rather skeptical of that story at the moment until something more concrete arises.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:41   #9
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

It's all politics. I find it hard to believe Berlusconi has no money to invest, but really it's nice for once to see a lot of homegrown players are in the squad.

We've always had the talent in our own backyard but we've failed to take notice of it.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:48   #10
Astafjevs
Senior Team Member

Nobody said he has no money to invest. Of course he has money, he's a billionaire. And a very clever one at that.

He doesn't want to invest his money - he wants the club to run on it's own, without the need for outside help from a single individual (like Chelsea).
Old 07-01-2010, 05:15   #11
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astafjevs View Post
I believe that is without tax (so it is net salary).

I would be rather skeptical of that story at the moment until something more concrete arises.
uhh that is with tax. The players salaries add up to 67.....

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 07-01-2010, 05:18   #12
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

I just saw this..... only 33,043 @ game today. You want a reason we got financial problems?? Thats not helping

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 07-01-2010, 08:21   #13
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Morgan Freeman, Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban

Seriously. whadafux up with that?

imagine what it'll be like against novara this year
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:30   #14
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Even more embarrassing was the home attendance when we were eliminated by Werder Bremen in the UEFA Cup.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:28   #15
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Its a crime, loads of Milanisti would like to sit in San Siro week in week out but its to expensive to fly to Milan every weekend. Those bastards need to take the subway or walk 15 mins to the stadium but they still won't..

Be a fan, support your team. Especially this Milan who put on some real entertaining displays.

@ Astafjevs, thanks for your answers

Signature
San Paolo
Old 07-01-2010, 14:19   #16
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
Even more embarrassing was the home attendance when we were eliminated by Werder Bremen in the UEFA Cup.
Italy are in a real bad shape as far as there economy goes.People don't have that much money there nowadays to spend on games.

Attendance dropped everywhere .

Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 15:51   #17
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Attendance dropped everywhere .
Germany 0.5 percent increase and Spain 2.5%. Source - http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 16:04   #18
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Germany 0.5 percent increase and Spain 2.5%. Source - http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/
In Italy..btw that web site as far as i know is pretty much shit.In the sense that it has a lot of wrong information on it.

Signature
Greatest of all time

Last edited by Az.; 07-01-2010 at 16:06.
Old 07-01-2010, 16:23   #19
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
In Italy..btw that web site as far as i know is pretty much shit.In the sense that it has a lot of wrong information on it.
Hmm ... could very well be but I'm yet to discover a legit/trustworthy site for attendacies. They're all contrdicting one another and club official pages as well as federation pages.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 16:28   #20
Az.
Se7en

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Hmm ... could very well be but I'm yet to discover a legit/trustworthy site for attendacies. They're all contrdicting one another and club official pages as well as federation pages.
Yeah that`s what im saying .So you cant really trust a increase of match attendance that low, in a time were the world`s economy is utter shit and ticket prices are more expensive every year.

Signature
Greatest of all time