The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Selling Balotelli
Is Right. He's too much trouble for he's worth. 116 68.24%
Is Wrong. We should have handled him better. 54 31.76%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2010, 21:59   #81
Sven
Super Moderator

If a Milan player made just about half of the praises that Balotelli give to the other side of the city, I would personally travel to Milan and chant against him. This is not racism, and being black is no excuse for a player talk like a complete asshole and disrespect the fans.

I'm just enjoying this situation because it happen with merda.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 23:51   #82
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Why would anyone be against Africans? Some of the best players in the world are African. Hopefully Adyiah doesn't get this shit.
RossoneroTifoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 00:30   #83
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Default Contract Renewal

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...lotelli-report

Quote:
Inter Prepare New Deal For Mario Balotelli - Report
The champions want to keep hold of Supermario...

By Salvatore Landolina
Mar 6, 2010 9:08:00 AM

Inter are ready to arrange a new deal for striker Mario Balotelli which will see him remain with the club until 2015 at the earliest, according to La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

President Massimo Moratti has been impressed with Balotelli's development this season, and he has told directors to prepare new terms for his young hotshot.

Balotelli's current deal expires in 2013, but Inter will offer him a further two-year option and a guaranteed €2.5 million a season. It represents a hulking increase to his salary as he started off on just €1.2m per annum in 2008.

He will also receive success-related bonuses. Inter will hold talks with the player and his representatives before the World Cup, giving them plenty of time to plan ahead of next season.
If he turns this down there could be an opportunity for us! Hopefully he doesn't accept.
Old 07-03-2010, 00:35   #84
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

that's not a fair thing to say. Europeans are not inherently bad (or good). Individuals choose to be racists. No race is inherently morally superior or inferior to another. I would agree however that there are a lot of racist SYSTEMS that have been enshrined and indoctrinated into europe so that the average European may act in a racist or biased manner without consciously knowing of it.

Unfortunately these systems exist everywhere not just in Europe. But what makes them noticeable is that Europe holds a lot of the economic power of the world. Hence their potential for oppression is greater than the others. But that's no reason to say that if some random white guy goes to a non-white country that he may not become a victim of racism.

Ok I've said my piece.....twist it how you like madtherchot, Kalac16, Milano84 and co

Last edited by Cristina; 07-03-2010 at 07:06.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:09   #85
melanman
The Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl View Post
that's not a fair thing to say. Europeans are not inherently bad (or good). Individuals choose to be racists. No race is inherently morally superior or inferior to another. I would agree however that there are a lot of racist SYSTEMS that have been enshrined and indoctrinated into europe so that the average European may act in a racist or biased manner without consciously knowing of it.

Unfortunately these systems exist everywhere not just in Europe. But what makes them noticeable is that Europe holds a lot of the economic power of the world. Hence their potential for oppression is greater than the others. But that's no reason to say that if some random white guy goes to a non-white country that he may not become a victim of racism.

Ok I've said my piece.....twist it how you like madtherchot, Kalac16, Milano84 and co
european is not a race! its an ethnic group!
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:06   #86
Cristina
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli

Reminder: You are not allowed to post debates on religious, political or racist related topics.

Stay on topic.
Cristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 21:17   #87
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

The more I read statements and articles the more sure I am he will be here in the next 3 years.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 21:30   #88
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael View Post
The more I read statements and articles the more sure I am he will be here in the next 3 years.
yeah. I think he'll have to go thru another club first. Can't see inter selling him direct to us

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 21:33   #89
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanman View Post
european is not a race! its an ethnic group!
and a very broad and diverse one at that.
KujaIX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 21:34   #90
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
yeah. I think he'll have to go thru another club first. Can't see inter selling him direct to us
if any player who would get sold from inter to milan is this guiy, such a hot head lol i hope he doesnt dfuck up milan dressing room.
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 21:38   #91
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandre Pato View Post
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...lotelli-report

If he turns this down there could be an opportunity for us! Hopefully he doesn't accept.
Maybe he already turned it down and Moratti is doing some damage control.

http://www.ilsussidiario.net/News/Ca...innovo-/71533/

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 00:34   #92
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanoMichael View Post
Maybe he already turned it down and Moratti is doing some damage control.

http://www.ilsussidiario.net/News/Ca...innovo-/71533/
That's possible, they haven't had the best relationship recently.
Old 12-03-2010, 16:22   #93
MilanMB
Not mad

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Romagnoli, Suso, Bonaventura, Bonucci

Apparently zlatans agent mino raiola and balotelli have decided to start working together... merda fans are shitting themselves because they think he will take him away from the club... Galliani call raiola please

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=20069

Signature
#VogliamoMaldini
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 16:50   #94
akewander
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.

love to see him in milan, sell both hunt and borrie and get him.

Signature
Winter Is Coming
akewander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2010, 23:34   #95
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

I really wouldn't mind seeing him in the Rossoneri's shirt in the future.
He also was in the stadium watching our matches, so somehow he seems to like Milan or why else would he want to see games of the city rivals.
So if we have a chance getting him and he wants to join us then our management should get him, right now it seems he is in a fight with Inter, so a good time for us to try it.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010, 00:57   #96
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

We won't get balotelli for anything less than 30, and for that money I'd rather dzeko. If we could get balotelli for cheap or for some sort of deal, I'd go for it, but for the money we'd have to pay to get him, it really wouldn't be in our best interest. Plus pato and balotelli are similar players, they really wouldn't work side by side with eachother right now, in the future sure, but now I doubt it and we need a proven CF for our lineup.

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010, 04:03   #97
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Default Relationship Trouble?

Quote:
Tension At Inter As Jose Mourinho & Mario Balotelli Bicker - Report
They're at it again...

By Salvatore Landolina
Mar 11, 2010 11:14:00 AM

Tension between Inter coach Jose Mourinho and Mario Balotelli is mounting as sparks fly once more at Appiano Gentile.

Il Corriere Dello Sport reports that the two men had a heated dressing room discussion on Tuesday morning following a training session.

Mourinho had blasted his striker more than once on the pitch, believing a higher effort was needed.

But, as they went in for a break, temperatures boiled over and harsh words were exchanged as other players watched on.

Balotelli now risks not being picked for the squad to play Catania in Sicily on Friday night.
There at it again! Good news for us though! I would prefer him over Dzeko because he is already adpated to Serie A and is younger. Although based on attitudes I'd want Dzeko.
Old 14-03-2010, 05:43   #98
adieet
Senior Team Member

getting worse.lol
adieet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010, 14:54   #99
Raghav
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

Pato and Balotelli would be insane though upfront if we play with a 2 man attack
Raghav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2010, 15:00   #100
RossoneroTifoso
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghav View Post
Pato and Balotelli would be insane though upfront if we play with a 2 man attack
I know, 2 of the best talents in the world. They would complement each other perfectly. Balotelli playing as the Center Forward and Pato supporting him Not to mention Dinho lobbing in crosses to a 6ft 4 target! That would be the perfect attack!