The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 28-11-2011, 19:35   #61
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

The stadium sucked yesterday.

We should build a new one with 40-60 k seats.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 20:09   #62
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista View Post
The stadium sucked yesterday.

We should build a new one with 40-60 k seats.
we are Milan not Ladri or merda
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 20:17   #63
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sod-Lod View Post
we are Milan not Ladri or merda
So you want it to be only 40 k people at the games when San Siro is a 80 k+ stadium? It will be silent and look empty and if you rather want it to be like that rather then completely sold out with an amazing atmhosphere I dont know how you are thinking...

Signature
AC MILAN
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 28-11-2011, 20:45   #64
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Cut the TV Cable in Milano and everybody on the stadium.

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 20:52   #65
sanzen
Banned

a stadium with a 55k capacity would be good
sanzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 21:08   #66
Gio

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
THis is the way forward, simple as.

Signature
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 23:21   #67
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Milanista View Post
So you want it to be only 40 k people at the games when San Siro is a 80 k+ stadium? It will be silent and look empty and if you rather want it to be like that rather then completely sold out with an amazing atmhosphere I dont know how you are thinking...
No smarty, when our economy get healthier and our idiotic management open their mind and start thinking like professional club then you will see 65,000 as average for each home game.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 00:13   #68
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

Juve has seen average attendance rise since they built the new stadium, and even though it has less seats, they are going to make a ton of money on it, and the atmosphere is fantastic

Juve downsized from 67,000 seats to 41,000, I think us going from 80,000 seats to ~65,000 would probably be a great idea and we could design it in a way that the views are better and that creates a better and more exciting atmosphere. and we will make a lot of money in the long run

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 00:26   #69
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
They do this in the usa for american football. It hasn't made 1% difference in attendance.

If anything it hurts your appeal, as fans cannot see you.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 00:32   #70
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
They do this in the usa for american football. It hasn't made 1% difference in attendance.

If anything it hurts your appeal, as fans cannot see you.
yup, blackouts solve nothing, just hurt your fans

a smaller stadium, more modern and better designed for improved viewing from the upper decks and more going on to enhance the fan experience is what is needed.

look at some of the modern NFL stadiums, like Lucas Oil Field in Indy and University of Phoenix Stadium in Arizona (which is similar to the Veltins-Arena which Schalke play in)

both hold around 60-70k ppl and have good seats all over the house

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 00:49   #71
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
yup, blackouts solve nothing, just hurt your fans

a smaller stadium, more modern and better designed for improved viewing from the upper decks and more going on to enhance the fan experience is what is needed.

look at some of the modern NFL stadiums, like Lucas Oil Field in Indy and University of Phoenix Stadium in Arizona (which is similar to the Veltins-Arena which Schalke play in)

both hold around 60-70k ppl and have good seats all over the house
I still maintain the pricing model of tickets is wrong. They are too expensive for bleh fixtures.

Fan's aren't as interested in paying the san siro prices to go watch milan v. chievo

it's not surprising we sell out big games and these games don't get sold. It's not complicated. The economics don't add up.

More dynamic pricing is what milan should do. Tickets to Inter games are a lot more than tickets to chievo for ex. It makes sense. You can't charge the same when the product on the field isn't the same.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 29-11-2011 at 00:52.
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 02:44   #72
ELMAGO99
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez

I say build a stadium of 60k Seats.

First row is 7-8 Meters from the Field. Make the Crowd ON TOP of the field, very intimidating. Then have it slanted up at a very steep angle so Everyone has a good seat.

Make some nice shops and restaurants around it and use the stadium for concerts, etc.

Bingo done.
ELMAGO99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 02:47   #73
ELMAGO99
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Juve has seen average attendance rise since they built the new stadium, and even though it has less seats, they are going to make a ton of money on it, and the atmosphere is fantastic

Juve downsized from 67,000 seats to 41,000, I think us going from 80,000 seats to ~65,000 would probably be a great idea and we could design it in a way that the views are better and that creates a better and more exciting atmosphere. and we will make a lot of money in the long run
We won't make a dime. Owner will make more in the long run, and then who's to say if they'll reinvest in the squad.

The best is to have the FANS buy the club. Then, have a council/committee of elected officials that then elects a guy like Galliani to run day to day operations and transfers etc. And, if Fans don't like it, they vote them out. Direct Democracy applied to Football Clubs.

This way if Milan's fans all put in $10-20, we could literally own the team, tell Berlu to F&k off, and implement this system quite easily.

In fact, all of life should be done in this way, but people are too lazy to put it into practice, and this is why we're manipulated from cradle to grave by the billionaires...
Old 29-11-2011, 03:41   #74
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMAGO99 View Post
We won't make a dime. Owner will make more in the long run, and then who's to say if they'll reinvest in the squad.

The best is to have the FANS buy the club. Then, have a council/committee of elected officials that then elects a guy like Galliani to run day to day operations and transfers etc. And, if Fans don't like it, they vote them out. Direct Democracy applied to Football Clubs.

This way if Milan's fans all put in $10-20, we could literally own the team, tell Berlu to F&k off, and implement this system quite easily.

In fact, all of life should be done in this way, but people are too lazy to put it into practice, and this is why we're manipulated from cradle to grave by the billionaires...
This is how many clubs work in Brazil.

Every two years associates can choose democratically which group of millionaires will manipulate their club.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 03:50   #75
Yoshi
ahmedwuzhere

Fav. Players: Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMAGO99 View Post

Isn't that how Barca is run?
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 06:01   #76
ELMAGO99
AC Milan Legend

Yes Barcelona is run like that, except their traded on the Stock Exchange and it's a way bigger, more complex system. I'm speaking of a Private Club owned by the fans. I understand Sven's point, but there could certainly be a way where the fans can own the club, and reinvest all of the money back into the club. It should not be run like a business for profit, but a system which is best for the club.
Old 29-11-2011, 13:34   #77
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon

And clubs bankrupt like that.
I'm not sure where would we be at Calciopoli or Juve. Inter could've had lost some serious money too, when latest accusations started

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
I know the real talents because I watch vids/read news.
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011, 17:40   #78
ELMAGO99
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
And clubs bankrupt like that.
I'm not sure where would we be at Calciopoli or Juve. Inter could've had lost some serious money too, when latest accusations started
Listen, the whole World operates on a *Debt-Based System*. Everyone's bankrupt. No country is rich. They're all in serious Debt, based off of paper money printed out of thin air. Clubs like Chelsea, Man City, Milan, Barca, RM, & Man Utd are all "Bankrupt" What does that mean anymore? They still operate at huge losses and banks still give them loans. It's a very confusing system and quite sad if you ask me.

That's a separate conversation though that could take days. Bottom line is that there could be better ways IMO to run a club. Financially sustainable. There should never be "DEBT" as this word is an illusion.
Old 29-11-2011, 18:05   #79
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Quote:

Thanks. Atleast you understand it.

Signature
AC MILAN
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 14-12-2011, 13:10   #80
benjamin
李勇鸿

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Cafu

And so I heard, Valencia, one of the most debt crippled clubs, is pushing forward with plans for a new stadium of 75,000.

How the fuck, can we, AC Milan, not get a new stadium.
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote