The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 18-05-2015, 23:01   #41
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 00:37   #42
Mario
AC Milan Icon

@carlolaudisa
Quote:
Il #Milan aspetta @MrAncelotti sino a domani: lo rivuole #Berlusconi. In alternativa per? prende forma la candidatura di #Donadoni
@Milanello
Quote:
GdS reports that Silvio Berlusconi wants to hire Donadoni as the coach if Ancelotti declines Milan's offer.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 00:46   #43
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario9 View Post
@carlolaudisa

@Milanello

Nice... tbh I wanted him here b4 Seedorf... but his parma were doing well in the league. Excellent Alternative... knows Milan inside out.... has plenty of Serie A experience. And if we are to play with wingers then there is no better teacher to learn from.

Signature
Old 02-06-2015, 09:25   #44
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Blegh

Upgrade from Bibbo and the movie coach, but still blegh
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 19:24   #45
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Nice... tbh I wanted him here b4 Seedorf... but his parma were doing well in the league. Excellent Alternative... knows Milan inside out.... has plenty of Serie A experience. And if we are to play with wingers then there is no better teacher to learn from.
Yes but we will be still within the Senatore mentality. Like I said before, we need a coach who is not only given some decision making in transfers but also someone who has zero affiliation with Milan. Donadoni may be somewhat good but we cannot come back to the whole renew Bonera, Mexes, extend Muntari and give them playing time just because they are experienced players.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 20:00   #46
Mario
AC Milan Icon

2 wins in a row so far at Bologna who were one of the worst teams in the league this season. 0-3 & 0-2

All the best Donadoni
Old 07-11-2015, 20:39   #47
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
2 wins in a row so far at Bologna who were one of the worst teams in the league this season. 0-3 & 0-2

All the best Donadoni
Forza

Signature
Old 01-01-2016, 19:34   #48
joyrider
Il Moderati

AC Milan are reportedly lining up Bologna boss Roberto Donadoni for the coach’s job should the club part ways with current incumbent Sinisa Mihajlovic.

The club will take stock of the Serb’s position at the end of the season, with Rossoneri president Silvio Berlusconi keen on the former Parma boss.

Donadoni was overlooked in the summer after impressing in his role at the Ducali and he has steadied the ship at Bologna since succeeding Delio Rossi in October.

“Clearly I too have the ambition of one day being coach of a big club,” Donadoni told the Corriere dello Sport recently.

“Even to this day it’s a special feeling to walk out at San Siro and receive the tributes from the Rossoneri fans.

“I did speak to Silvio [Berlusconi] on the phone a few months ago. It was a nice chat, we remembered the golden years of our Milan.”

interesting option, but i can't see him joining us
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 02:51   #49
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Donadoni is a very underrated coach at least here in RnB but his recent talk was in bad timing and has been disrespectful towards those that currently work for Milan.

I wouldn't mind him joining us after Mihajlovic, then again I'd rather Mihajlovic was placed in conditions to do his job in peace.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:34   #50
joyrider
Il Moderati

good shit

http://gazzettaworld.gazzetta.it/new...atest-moments/
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2016, 12:08   #51
Mario
AC Milan Icon

What a man!

Since Donadoni took over, Bologna are undefeated against Juventus (D), Napoli (W), Roma (D), Fiorentina (D), Milan (W) and Lazio (D).
Old 10-02-2017, 11:36   #52
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:18   #53
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

happy birthday Roberto!
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote