The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:29   #41
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann View Post
dont think its 4mil read somewhere arsenal had £6mil bid turned down caen looking for £8mil
no they turned down 5 mil euro from arsenal couse arsenal wants loan with OPTION TO BUY and we are ready to pay caen 2 mil now and 2 mil next year.
sesheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:36   #42
Mion-Moura
Team Neymar

Fav. Players: Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Mion-Moura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 20:13   #43
Benny20
AC Milan Legend

if Berlusconi is really looking at a youth project them i'm not against purchases like this kid as long as we balance youth buys with some maturity in this team .he seems a good player and only 17 so for the right price it could be seen as a good investment.i still can't believe he is only 17 i mean he looks like he could be strasser's uncle .
Benny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 20:26   #44
Youth
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny20 View Post
if Berlusconi is really looking at a youth project them i'm not against purchases like this kid as long as we balance youth buys with some maturity in this team .he seems a good player and only 17 so for the right price it could be seen as a good investment.i still can't believe he is only 17 i mean he looks like he could be strasser's uncle .
It doesn't matter. An uncle could be much younger.
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 15:56   #45
Arsene
World Cup Winner

Will sign for milan. arsenal have withdrawn their interested after they refused to pay 7 million for him. Caen want most of the money now. arsenal was bidding 5 million in total and only 2 million in advanced. big talent, but not a priority for us as we have 2 young strikers loaned out on Afobe and joel Campbell
Arsene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 18:02   #46
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsene View Post
Will sign for milan. arsenal have withdrawn their interested after they refused to pay 7 million for him. Caen want most of the money now. arsenal was bidding 5 million in total and only 2 million in advanced. big talent, but not a priority for us as we have 2 young strikers loaned out on Afobe and joel Campbell
Do you know what kind of player he is?
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 18:44   #47
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rodriguez, Musacchio, Dirty Diego Costa, Paul Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Bonucci, Silva, Dollarumma

Quote:
i heard arsene wegner has his eyes set on lionel messi's son since niang is too old to make it into the arsenal xi

Signature
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 19:25   #48
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

Niang 'interested' in Milan move

http://football-italia.net/22713/nia...ted-milan-move

Milan might’ve found the alternative to Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, as Caen teen M’Baye Niang visited the club headquarters. “I am really interested.”

The Rossoneri had targeted Yanga-Mbiwa as the reinforcement for a defence that has lost Thiago Silva and Alessandro Nesta this summer, but Montpellier rejected the €6m offer.

Instead, L’Equipe claims Caen’s 18-year-old Niang has already visited the Milan training ground for a tour on Friday.

“I was so impressed, it’s magnificent,” he said of Milanello.

“I am really interested in Milan.”

The Under-21 France international, who originates from Senegal, has a contract until 2014 and an offer is expected by the end of the day.

didnt know niang played CB, some of these sites need to do some homework
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 19:58   #49
Arsene
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateoftw View Post
i heard arsene wegner has his eyes set on lionel messi's son since niang is too old to make it into the arsenal xi
Niang is not too old, he's just 17. good luck replacing Zlatan with a 17 year old who scored 2 goals in the league last season. He had a trail at Arsenal and the fact that Wenger watched him a full week and isnt willing to pay over the odds should tell you everything. The same Wenger who spend 15 million pound on 17 year old Chamberlain when he was league 1 player. His talent is not amazing, but his speed and physique is impressive
Arsene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 20:03   #50
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rodriguez, Musacchio, Dirty Diego Costa, Paul Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Bonucci, Silva, Dollarumma

Quote:
Niang is not too old, he's just 17. good luck replacing Zlatan with a 17 year old who scored 2 goals in the league last season. He had a trail at Arsenal and the fact that Wenger watched him a full week and isnt willing to pay over the odds should tell you everything. The same Wenger who spend 15 million pound on 17 year old Chamberlain when he was league 1 player. His talent is not amazing, but his speed and physique is impressive
the same wegner who splashed money on podolski and chamakh?

teasing aside, this guy seems like a bluff to me. he's gunna become another of those black strikers who are 18 we sign that turn out to be shit

Signature
Old 07-08-2012, 20:28   #51
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
He will not replace Zlatan if he comes. Probably will be loaned out.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 20:42   #52
Master Smurf
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Talismano

Quote:

teasing aside, this guy seems like a bluff to me. he's gunna become another of those black strikers who are 18 we sign that turn out to be shit
Dont mean to be hyper critical or anything but most of the youth we signed are hyped and usually dont turn into stars.......regardless of race.
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 21:36   #53
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:

are you a white guy?
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 21:38   #54
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
are you a white guy?
What if he's yellow.....or a redskin...or a brown latin ?
AndreiX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 23:30   #55
tonyb
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

People..people..people
Unless you know the guy dont judge.
I can tell you that lately the club is getting good youngstars.
This lad is wanted by the best clubs. It can only be seen as a positive thing if he joins. Look at his age again and hes playing in Ligue 1...If he joins I can tell you 100% that he will not play 4 the primavera because he is too good. He will go out on loan. People hype up the likes of Fosatti (he could be good but this was while in Lega Pro) but then bash this signing.

Gabriel was a quality signing too and so was Valoti and Pele.

Signature
"You Hate ME!?!?

tonyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:17   #56
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
What if he's yellow.....or a redskin...or a brown latin ?

He's probably a Newfie.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:46   #57
Youth
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
People..people..people
Unless you know the guy dont judge.
I can tell you that lately the club is getting good youngstars.
This lad is wanted by the best clubs. It can only be seen as a positive thing if he joins. Look at his age again and hes playing in Ligue 1...If he joins I can tell you 100% that he will not play 4 the primavera because he is too good. He will go out on loan. People hype up the likes of Fosatti (he could be good but this was while in Lega Pro) but then bash this signing.

Gabriel was a quality signing too and so was Valoti and Pele.
So, how many games have you watched from this player?
Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 15:25   #58
GAMilan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: AC Milan Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by mion4 View Post
He looks awesome!
GAMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 16:27   #59
Blade of Faith
A New Hope

RMC - AC Milan could make a loan offer for Niang with purchase option. (200 000 euros for the loan and 4M for the purchase option).
Blade of Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 17:32   #60
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
are you a white guy?
i dont see what my race has anything to do with it. look at the french players with black skin that we've bought as "talents" and they turn out to play in ligue 2 or somewhere else like that dominic adiyiah. god mention a minority skin colour and everyone automatically thinks your racist.

Signature