The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 10-08-2012, 23:03   #81
Ruey
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Joey View Post
Silvio has a new project going on.
The kind of projects that consist in buying crappy players such as Traore instead of giving their chances to young players such as Cristante which are currently even better than Traore.
Ruey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:12   #82
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateoftw View Post
i dont see what my race has anything to do with it. look at the french players with black skin that we've bought as "talents" and they turn out to play in ligue 2 or somewhere else like that dominic adiyiah. god mention a minority skin colour and everyone automatically thinks your racist.
you're funny.

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:44   #83
Andy2050
South American Scout

Fav. Players: Pato, Rossi.

was that a black joke?
Andy2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:47   #84
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Kessie, Rodriguez, Musacchio, Dirty Diego Costa, Paul Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Bonucci, Silva, Dollarumma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
you're funny.
well thats the correct political term i don't see how thats funny lol. there are more whites then there are black/asians/hispanics in canada,europe and the u.s., hence why they are called minorities. just like if a white person or asian were to go to africa they'd be considered a minority there. :/
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 17:02   #85
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
i dont see what my race has anything to do with it. look at the french players with black skin that we've bought as "talents" and they turn out to play in ligue 2 or somewhere else like that dominic adiyiah. god mention a minority skin colour and everyone automatically thinks your racist.
I don't think you really know about the players we have in position, then. Just because some get loaned out doesn't mean they're failures. Strasser did well with Lecce last term, Oduamadi did well with Torino last season, and will probably do well with Varese. Wilfred Osuji can be named as well, as he's done well in Serie B. To say that just because Adiyiah didn't do well, who's not French by the way, it also means somehow that Niang will flop. It shows a crass ineptitude to infer that if a player's black, he's french and that he won't do well.
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 22:37   #86
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta.

Quote:
well thats the correct political term i don't see how thats funny lol. there are more whites then there are black/asians/hispanics in canada,europe and the u.s., hence why they are called minorities. just like if a white person or asian were to go to africa they'd be considered a minority there. :/
you're funny. all over the place, but funny

Signature
Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:56   #87
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

So...we getting him?

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 14:25   #88
Don_Jacare
Banned

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

thats what i am wondering as well. R we fucking getting him or what?
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 14:27   #89
Jivara
Forza Milan

No man he's black, why should we get him?
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 14:32   #90
Don_Jacare
Banned

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

I thought the kid is good and has potential, another bullshit bogus story cooked up by the cunning bald fathead galliani.
Don_Jacare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 15:16   #91
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

In England they believe there's a big chance of him going to Arsenal, in the last few days some rumours say the transfer might be intercepted by Spurs.

The first team that wanted him was Man City, than came Arsenal, where some people say he trained for a week or had a trial...
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 12:51   #92
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Niang Tottenham: Milan beaten
Offer from 9 million to Caen

Despite the hard cash came into the coffers of companies for the supply of Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva, the market entry of Milan did not have the bumps requested by fans and team. The last goal for the attack, in anticipation of future, is going to fade. The young M'baye Niang, 17 year old point of Caen, is about to move to Tottenham. According to the British press, Milan has been mocked by a range of about 9 million.

In France, the young striker-21 is considered to be the new Thierry Henry. The opening of the player to transfer to AC Milan seems to have accelerated as decisive in the business between Caen and Milan, but then he added dramatically to the Tottenham Villas Boas. Nine million offered by the Spurs against the loan with the right to repurchase 5 million proposed by Galliani. If there will be a reraise from Via Turati, Niang will soon be a new player the Spurs.
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it...-beffato.shtml

ok, got the right thread now. Their names are all the same to me /racisisticalistic
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 16:49   #93
massaro
primetime

Fav. Players: seedorf pato nesta maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illadro80 View Post
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it...-beffato.shtml

ok, got the right thread now. Their names are all the same to me /racisisticalistic
9 million for this kid lord have mercy
massaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 17:44   #94
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
but black french/speak french/ghanian players that milan signs at a young age always fail at milan.... my point is valid. name me one black french player that milan signed as a prospect that succeeded into the first team cause i can't think of any. jesus i know other players have failed as well, i'm just making a comparison.

@ the dumbass who called me ******ed, maybe if you can comprehend the idea im trying to throw across you'd understand what i'm trying to get at instead of giving me a lesson on equality lmao. i obviously know gourcuff and the likes have failed as well and that skin doesnt matter but my point is valid. name me one of these african youth prospects milan has signed over the last 10 years that succeeded to be in our first xi cause i cant think of any and i know niang wont succeed either. jesus.

your words "french players with black skin"

so how many french players with black skin did we buy and flopped? I just remember one, Viera. He didn't flop but just didn't really got a chance.

I hope I can never get this kind of point.

I hate predjuduice....Only if i had a crystal ball that predicts the future, then i can know if he'll suceed or not...predictions by the colour of the skin and nationality is just ......

Last edited by joyrider; 14-08-2012 at 15:47.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 06:31   #95
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

According to reports in British press everton have also entered the race to sign niang, he will have a trial and will bid £6mil.
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 18:00   #96
Albertini
aka MaldiniCapitano

this guys had a trial with arsenal and been offered a deal by a number of clubs including milan, arsenal and probably another big english club. There's no way he's gonna accept a move to everton, as much as I like them they're a very well run club.
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 06:00   #97
AsparagusFC
#hungry

Fav. Players: Chris John, Alan Shearer, Fan Gamma Bizen

if he use his brain, then would go to arsene. the pedofil master

Signature

"Muchachos, los de afuera son de palo. Que empiece la función "
AsparagusFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 13:56   #98
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousebuluk View Post
if he use his brain, then would go to arsene. the pedofil master

ban
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 14:37   #99
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

I'm so glad we didnt buy this kid. It doesn't make sense to loan an unproven 17 striker/winger, without any extraordinary skills, with a 6-7m buyout clause in our current situation.
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 13:10   #100
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

@RossoneriBlog
Sky reports Niang is very very close to joining Milan.

@RossoneriBlog
Milan are talking to Niang's agent in these minitues at via Turati. Rumours are that the Rossoneri are trying to close a deal today.

@RossoneriBlog
Tottenham seemed to have won the player but Sky Italia claims that M'Baye Niang could become a Rossoneri player as early as today.

@RossoneriBlog
M'Baye Niang is a 17-year-old striker from Caen. Highly-rated. Seeing Milan are now short in attack, maybe he'll be a first team player.
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote