The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-09-2017, 12:42   #24241
necromancer
Sino-Galliani Alliance

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Did you read the quote I posted from Fassone? He said if we fail to qualify for CL we can rule out another big transfer campaign. He also said we may have to sacrifice a top player or two. That's why we're concerned as was he when he slated the team after the Samp game. If we can't reach CL after UEFA opened up another spot and spending 230m how will we do it next year on a shoe-string budget? Also, to attract a top coach like Conte we'll need a big transfer budget. That was the main reason why he left Juventus and almost left Chelsea this summer.

Our only saving grace is that Spalletti is having the same problems at Inter. They're also playing like shit only difference being they're winning games through pure luck.
They've said the opposite in fact. Mirabelli had said a month or so back that even if we do not qualify to the CL this year, we won't give up important players and will try to make up the money with more sponsorship.

And why do we need a big transfer campaign every season anyway? All we need next summer would be 1-3 signings based on who flops this season and depth.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 12:44   #24242
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

Suso is def a right winger how’s this even up for debate? His abilities all revolve around 1-2 dribbles cut inside and shoot or go wide and cross.

Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 12:58   #24243
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Sell Suso, buy a proper fucking coach. Give Conte the millions he needs to quit Chelsea, pay him a king's ransom and watch us win the fucking league.
there's a fucking problem with that
money.cause you ll need a shitload to do that

and if we going to spend a shit load of money for that, i d opt for sarri.

sarri+350m=.......

on other news, goretzka and golovin must be scouted and bid for them accordingly next weeks-months

Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 13:00   #24244
lucashm
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Sell Suso, buy a proper fucking coach. Give Conte the millions he needs to quit Chelsea, pay him a king's ransom and watch us win the fucking league.
Inter tried to do that last season, and Very hard at that... Didnt work
lucashm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 13:33   #24245
Rumpelstiltskin
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Suso, Kessie, Locatelli, Bonaventura.

Carlo to Milan runours have already started surfacing.

Signature

Elysse Perry
Rumpelstiltskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 13:50   #24246
Pigeon
CR7 of CEO's

Fav. Players: kalinic

fraudelotti blew a 3-0 lead. keep him away from milan please
Pigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:02   #24247
General
Banned

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
fraudelotti blew a 3-0 lead. keep him away from milan please
Worst nickname since Raz's Kalinic rants
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:04   #24248
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
dont twist my words you cuck, i never said he was world class i just said he was one of our better players.

typical yagami post:

bonavenura? - wow WHAT A GREAT PLAYER I JERKED OFF SO HARD WHEN HE DRIBBLED PAST ONE SERIE B DEFENDER AND LOST THE BALL RIGHT AFTER 10/10 I LOVE BONAVENTURA
kucka? - EVEN THO HE COVERED THE MOST GROUND AND IS CLEARLY THE MOST EFFECTIVE MIDFIELDER HE IS NOT BONAVENTURA SO 1/10
bacca? - HOLY FUCK WHAT AN AMAZING PLAYER, WHEN HE FELL ON THE GROUND AND COULDNT CONTROL HIS FIRST TOUCH I ACTUALLY TWISTED MY BALLS OFF AND ATE THEM BECAUSE I LOVE HIM SO MUCH 10/10
What an idiot. Now he does not remember what he posted.

Jack? Good player but he holds the ball too long and tends to dive a lot.

Kucka? Jekyll and Hyde. Never a fit for Montella.

Bacca? Terrible player outside the box. Clinical inside the box if he does not try his rabona shit.

Stand by your words kid. If you cannot stop posting stupidity then stop doing it so much.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"

Last edited by yagami7gnr; 28-09-2017 at 14:09.
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:08   #24249
papaberlu
National Team Player

Carlo sacked, viable candidate to replace Montella opens up
papaberlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:10   #24250
NiceGuy123
World Cup Winner

Quote:
to add to this, montella took unknown players like valero, gonzalo rodriguez and players who everyone thought were dead like pizzaro and aquilani and performed miracles at fiore
Lol what? Both G. Rodriguez and Borja Valero were starters at Villareal, so hardly unknown players.

You can also say Montella took a solid player in Bacca and made him regress. He also made Kucka regress as he was better under Mihajlovic, etc...
NiceGuy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:11   #24251
Allan_Sombrero
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaberlu View Post
Carlo sacked, viable candidate to replace Montella opens up
No thanks.

If he's not cutting it with that Bayern squad, I don't want to imagine how bad it'll be here.
Allan_Sombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:13   #24252
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Sombrero View Post
No thanks.

If he's not cutting it with that Bayern squad, I don't want to imagine how bad it'll be here.
Ancelotti will either return to Milan or take over the NT. I think he's done with the foreign experience. Managed at all the major domestic legues abroad at the biggest clubs.

Last edited by rossonero1; 28-09-2017 at 14:21.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:14   #24253
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Come back home Carlo
Torcida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:15   #24254
papaberlu
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan_Sombrero View Post
No thanks.

Willing to give him a pass, Germans and Italians don't mix well historically...

I don't know who'd be a better candidate to replace Montella though, assuming Tuchel joins Bayern
papaberlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:17   #24255
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Pressure definitely on Montella now against Roma or even today in Europa League. The team looks bad again, we may install Ancelotti over the international break. But before hiring Ancelotti, I would give Conte a call and see how serious he is about returning to Italy. Of course it will depend on how Conte does at Chelsea so not really a high probability of that hire in the next year I would think. I would think a Ancelotti hire would mean being able to attract quality players to the club with his experiences at the big clubs.

Ancelotti must have not gotten along with some of the Bayern players. This early in the season he was only 3 points out of 1st in the Bundesliga and 2nd in the group in UCL.

Last edited by rossonero1; 28-09-2017 at 14:22.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:25   #24256
Ronin
Flying over Kuco nest

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

So Bayern can afford to sack their coach now, but for us nooo it will be a disaster

Signature
We practice unpopular culture,that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:25   #24257
NiceGuy123
World Cup Winner

Quote:
plus please spare me that bullshit about how we dont have UCL to attract players. United signed Pogba and Ibra without UCL and in a shit state like Milan. Milan is MILAN. we aren't sunderland or tottenham. if we pay the money, players are going to come. how the fuck can costa or morata come with joke wages whereas borini gets 2.5m. what a joke.

when man city came about they signed tevez + robinho without any issues for very reasonable prices back then and they were absolute nobodies. psg signed ibra and thiago silva to a mickey mouse french league without any name all because they spent money where it mattered - paying for top players wages.
Man U have Mourinho. Milan have Montella.
Old 28-09-2017, 14:26   #24258
NiceGuy123
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaberlu View Post
Willing to give him a pass, Germans and Italians don't mix well historically...

I don't know who'd be a better candidate to replace Montella though, assuming Tuchel joins Bayern
I thought it was the other way around. Many German players did really well in Italy. Also, Luca Toni did really well at Bayern from what I remember.
Old 28-09-2017, 14:38   #24259
Hitchens
Suddenly a great believer

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta

Ancelotti is one of the greatest coaches of all time. I assume he doesn't want to train a new team tomorrow, but if Montella keeps looking as clueless as he did against Samp, we should at least ask Carlo if he wants to return.

The problem with Carlo is that he was never really a strong Serie A manager. Against Sampdoria we were completely uninspired and Montella just looked on with apathy. I remember Ancelotti doing similar things a lot in Serie A, but since he delivered in CL we never really cared too much. We need drive and lust to win every game.

Could Ancelotti turn this into a strong group? I'm not sure, but I felt something tourettes like when I saw today that he's soon to be available. He's responsible for all my best moments as a fan, and I would welcome him back.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 14:47   #24260
Hugh Janus
AC Milan Icon

Pls stay away carlo
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote