The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2017, 07:31   #25221
JacksonReality
Primavera Player
 
JacksonReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Akbar View Post
It's an assumption bro
2nd tier brand (UA/NB) tend to offer huge amount of money so that they could endorse world-famous sports club.
Itís when competition is present. But right now, Nike and Adidas are both uninterested, I donít see why theyíd offer a premium.
JacksonReality is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 07:48   #25222
Thenebra
National Team Player
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Adidas is gone, move on.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
our team? OUR team? fuck your cunt team.
Thenebra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 15:12   #25223
Az.
Se7en
 
Az.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonReality View Post
Itís when competition is present. But right now, Nike and Adidas are both uninterested, I donít see why theyíd offer a premium.
That's not entirely true, we need them as much as they need us. We are a former giant, that's slowly getting back on track, they are a company that's looking to take the step to "Giant" status.

They will pay top dollar, if we choose them.


Signature
Greatest of all time
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 16:04   #25224
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Fassone has seemingly already found 6 new sponsors. StarCasino, Nilox, Konami and Alpenwater will be some of the new Milan sponsors.


Signature
Berlusconi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 16:25   #25225
leaf
#MontellaOut
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
70Mil is a lot for any keeper ever, even prime buffon.


Prime Dida >>> Prime Buffon
2003-2005 Dida was better....But Dida's problem was never goalkeeping...it was always concentration, which Buffon was leagues ahead of him at.

There are a lot of shot-stoppers that are better than Buffon but his consistency and concentration are quite remarkable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Adidas is gone, move on.
Just do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
That's not entirely true, we need them as much as they need us. We are a former giant, that's slowly getting back on track, they are a company that's looking to take the step to "Giant" status.

They will pay top dollar, if we choose them.
hopefully
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Fassone has seemingly already found 6 new sponsors. StarCasino, Nilox, Konami and Alpenwater will be some of the new Milan sponsors.

Hey...at least we're not sponsored by Tinder
dcfcfan1 would be even more annoying


Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 17:36   #25226
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorriso Sempre View Post
i recall fassone saying we are going to have a budget of around 100-120m
i read it in milannews but i think that other members here reported from different sources too.anyway thats not my point.

you come here with a certain attitude 'i told ya' , 'as i predicted' etc etc..thats why they attack you. for as many times you have 'predicted', there are at least 2x you 'predicted' for fossatis of this world ....would it be nice all the forum come here and bash you about that constantly ?i dont know...its your issue but take that into consideration.



anyways.not gonna argue with you about that.i just want to say that we are still before 8th day.lets wait what our new jersey sponsor would be and then lets judge it.but now we are all in the dark about this issue


Me discussing youth players was simply me reporting what Management, journalists and other sites were saying at the time. In other words I was simply reporting the news. I did this at a time where we had a pathetic first team squad which hadn't been invested in for years. The problem with youth talents is they're hot one minute and flops the next. But you can never rule them out completely. Guys like Aubameyang and Darmian have come back to bite us in the ass whilst Petagna/Cristante/Verdi are getting NT call ups.

When I first mentioned Fossati he'd just won young Serie B player of the year and was leading the league in stats. At that particular time he would've been far more useful than the likes of Traore, Constant etc. However, now we've significantly upgraded the team and given he's regressed he's no longer useful. He's still playing Serie A games for Verona though so he's not a total dud.

What I find more amusing is people like you hyping up Niang as the second coming. I said from day one he was trash and looks like I was right. In 5 seasons here he only regressed and still ended up at a midtable club like Cristate/Petagna/Fossati/Verdi I'm sure if any of those guys had been given the same opportunities as him here they would've become rotational players.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Kojak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 17:40   #25227
JacksonReality
Primavera Player
 
JacksonReality's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
That's not entirely true, we need them as much as they need us. We are a former giant, that's slowly getting back on track, they are a company that's looking to take the step to "Giant" status.

They will pay top dollar, if we choose them.
And if they donít? Are we going to play without a kit?
JacksonReality is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 17:47   #25228
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
SO now you're arguing me agreeing to what you posted?


My comparison for the basketball thing, once again, was to prove that they are not some bullshit brand like you make them out to be. they stole not just A basketball player, but THE basketball player from their top rival. This proves their value as a brand in general. IF UA's plan is to slowly start taking away deals from adidas and nike in football too, then you can use Steph Curry as an example of what they're willing to do, to surpass their competition.
Do you even read what you write? You said this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Fair enough on the Fassone quote, thought he said just "sell a player," not top player.
You said Fassone didn't mention anything about selling a top player so I corrected you.

As for UA, I'm not saying they're a rubbish sports manufacturer OVERALL but in FOOTBALL they're nobodies. They haven't produced kits for a single decent team besides Spurs (who dumped them) which speaks volumes. Either they're not as financially competitive in FOOTBALL or the design/quality isn't as good as other manufacturers.

Regardless, if they're willing to pay us more than the 20m offered by Adidas I'm HAPPY. However, I doubt it given Juventus only get 23m from Adidas.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Kojak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 17:56   #25229
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Akbar View Post
It's an assumption bro
2nd tier brand (UA/NB) tend to offer huge amount of money so that they could endorse world-famous sports club.

Adidas's decision to part ways with Milan is pure business.
Cause Milan doesn't have enough plastic fans to buy the shirts. And yes, Milan doesn't gain any fans recently. Not without glamourous packaging that Fassone is trying to built.

My conclusion is Plastic-fans is more important than we thought
Maybe but I doubt it in our case. They know we were receiving 20m from Adidas and know that Juve only receive 23m. They also know we can't pair with the second biggest manufacturer (Nike) because of their relationship with Inter. Therefore, UA is in a position of power to get a similar deal from us as Adidas which doesn't benefit us a great deal.

The most worrying thing about Adidas is that they don't believe we're a top team anymore. Despite being subject to a 1bn takeover and spending 230m on transfers they don't believe in our project. They're also privy to the business plan Fassone presented FIFA where he said we'll win the Scudetto within 5 years and become CL regulars. That corresponds nicely with their original contract exit date (2023) so the fact they're bailing early means they don't believe us. When you add this to the growing list of doubters (Audi, Berlusconi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Raiola) it doesn't bode well.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Kojak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 18:06   #25230
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI
 
Kojak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default

For the doubters let me just say this.

I believe F+M have built the skeleton of an excellent team but are just missing the cherry on top (a top coach and a top midfielder/striker).

I believe we have a core of very young players who can become world class under the right coach (i.e. Conte). I'm talking about Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Conti, Locatelli, Kessie + Andre Silva.

I also believe we have a couple of experienced top players in our ranks (Bonucci + Biglia) who are playing like fodders because of our inexperienced amateur coach. I believe if we hired Conte he would return Bonucci to being the world class CB he was not so long ago. Don't forget Conte was the man who transformed Bonucci from an average CB at Bari to a world class defender. I also think Biglia is one of the best regista's in the game and it's no wonder Real Madrid and a host of EPL teams have been linked with him in the past.

I also believe there's several very good players like Musacchio, Suso + Rodriguez who can become elite players if the aforementioned top coach arrives.

However, we're missing a top coach with strong personality like Conte and a top player in midfield + attack.

The only 2 games I've seen this season where we've played like a top team is against Bayern in pre-season and the Europa league farmers who we smashed 6-1. Every other performance has been a stinker which is reflected in our league position.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnee View Post
I love Sod's-Load
Kojak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 18:17   #25231
leaf
#MontellaOut
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Maybe but I doubt it in our case. They know we were receiving 20m from Adidas and know that Juve only receive 23m. They also know we can't pair with the second biggest manufacturer (Nike) because of their relationship with Inter. Therefore, UA is in a position of power to get a similar deal from us as Adidas which doesn't benefit us a great deal.

The most worrying thing about Adidas is that they don't believe we're a top team anymore. Despite being subject to a 1bn takeover and spending 230m on transfers they don't believe in our project. They're also privy to the business plan Fassone presented FIFA where he said we'll win the Scudetto within 5 years and become CL regulars. That corresponds nicely with their original contract exit date (2023) so the fact they're bailing early means they don't believe us. When you add this to the growing list of doubters (Audi, Berlusconi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Raiola) it doesn't bode well.
Not trying to troll or anything....but I thought the whole reason Berlusconi took so long to sell was that he wanted us to end up in good hands
Where did you get the idea that He isn't convinced about the Chinese Milan? I know that he's come out and criticized us recently...but it seems more like the standard type as opposed to him having genuine concerns about our direction.

The same would go for Sheva, whose comments were reasonable.

Raiola had just been through a fight with us so don't expect him to have anything nice to say.


Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 19:22   #25232
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Not trying to troll or anything....but I thought the whole reason Berlusconi took so long to sell was that he wanted us to end up in good hands
Where did you get the idea that He isn't convinced about the Chinese Milan? I know that he's come out and criticized us recently...but it seems more like the standard type as opposed to him having genuine concerns about our direction.

The same would go for Sheva, whose comments were reasonable.

Raiola had just been through a fight with us so don't expect him to have anything nice to say.
Sheva is just loyal to Silvio. Isn't Silvio the godfather to his kid? And in regards to who Silvio sold the club to, I don't think it mattered to him. As long as the check cleared why would he care what happens next? He was just blowing smoke to make himself look good when he was talking about leaving the club in good hands even if new ownership did or didn't spend money.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 19:26   #25233
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
For the doubters let me just say this.

I believe F+M have built the skeleton of an excellent team but are just missing the cherry on top (a top coach and a top midfielder/striker).

I believe we have a core of very young players who can become world class under the right coach (i.e. Conte). I'm talking about Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Conti, Locatelli, Kessie + Andre Silva.

I also believe we have a couple of experienced top players in our ranks (Bonucci + Biglia) who are playing like fodders because of our inexperienced amateur coach. I believe if we hired Conte he would return Bonucci to being the world class CB he was not so long ago. Don't forget Conte was the man who transformed Bonucci from an average CB at Bari to a world class defender. I also think Biglia is one of the best regista's in the game and it's no wonder Real Madrid and a host of EPL teams have been linked with him in the past.

I also believe there's several very good players like Musacchio, Suso + Rodriguez who can become elite players if the aforementioned top coach arrives.

However, we're missing a top coach with strong personality like Conte and a top player in midfield + attack.

The only 2 games I've seen this season where we've played like a top team is against Bayern in pre-season and the Europa league farmers who we smashed 6-1. Every other performance has been a stinker which is reflected in our league position.
Montella did himself no favors either with the constant turnover in team selection. It's still too early in the season that players are getting fatigued. Hopefully Conte does leave because I really see no real competition for his services.

Last edited by rossonero1; 12-10-2017 at 19:30.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 19:27   #25234
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon
 
Sorriso Sempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post


Me discussing youth players was simply me reporting what Management, journalists and other sites were saying at the time. In other words I was simply reporting the news. I did this at a time where we had a pathetic first team squad which hadn't been invested in for years. The problem with youth talents is they're hot one minute and flops the next. But you can never rule them out completely. Guys like Aubameyang and Darmian have come back to bite us in the ass whilst Petagna/Cristante/Verdi are getting NT call ups.

When I first mentioned Fossati he'd just won young Serie B player of the year and was leading the league in stats. At that particular time he would've been far more useful than the likes of Traore, Constant etc. However, now we've significantly upgraded the team and given he's regressed he's no longer useful. He's still playing Serie A games for Verona though so he's not a total dud.

What I find more amusing is people like you hyping up Niang as the second coming. I said from day one he was trash and looks like I was right. In 5 seasons here he only regressed and still ended up at a midtable club like Cristate/Petagna/Fossati/Verdi I'm sure if any of those guys had been given the same opportunities as him here they would've become rotational players.
you didnt just reported news etc...you defended them with your life...yet they didnt deliver

also i have hyped niang back in the day...but constantly bashing him last 3 years or so.dont understand whats your point....on another note niang's market value is as much as all of them combined...cristante went to benfica...petagna for peanuts to atalanta...fossati


but but but...thats not the point....i just give you and advice just not to bash you the entire forum all the time....and you keep coming with fossatis and fuckeratis of this world....good luck
waiting for your next ban


Signature
Sorriso Sempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 19:59   #25235
dcfcfan1
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: UK Luton
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
2003-2005 Dida was better....But Dida's problem was never goalkeeping...it was always concentration, which Buffon was leagues ahead of him at.

There are a lot of shot-stoppers that are better than Buffon but his consistency and concentration are quite remarkable.


Just do it


hopefully


Hey...at least we're not sponsored by Tinder
dcfcfan1 would be even more annoying
ahahahaha
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 23:21   #25236
Romagnely
The new wall of Milan
 
Romagnely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milanello
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Lopez, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Dida
Default

Please not Puma


Signature
Romagnoli + Ely = Romagnely
Romagnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 23:59   #25237
leaf
#MontellaOut
 
leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Bonaventura
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romagnely View Post
Please not Puma


Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 00:07   #25238
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelaar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
Konami

No. Fuckonami.


Signature
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 00:42   #25239
Samaldinho
AC Milan Legend
 
Samaldinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Default

Why is everyone dealing with this as if it happened? Isn't it just a report from GDS, which has been pretty shit recently?

I feel like it's just part of news that gets a lot of reaction, which all follows a theme: "Milan is a fake, and they will all fail!"

I'd be sad if we lost adidas, I like their stuff, but it's funny hearing about NB or UA as potential sponsors, not Nike, but aren't we trying to expand into Asia and NB and UA really don't have a foot in those markets, at all, so why would we do that, or why would adidas lose that?

If Milan starts winning, like they should, I think you'll be hearing very different things in the media. Until I see something official, I'm not sure why everyone is freaking out.

(I mean, I know why: it's because this news is something that contributes to the theme that Milan is failing, which is Milan fans' fear, mine included)
Samaldinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 01:03   #25240
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon
 
AC Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Default

It's gonna be Puma, according to La Stampa.


Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:36.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.