• Total voters

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
milanist said:
And your arguments are...?
Do you have any for him being "one of the best ever"? Like all your "arguments" I doubt you do :o

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
Do you have any for him being "one of the best ever"? Like all your "arguments" I doubt you do :o
Maybe you should look at his achievements. :o

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
Maybe you should look at his achievements. :o
I have, and compared to the true greats like Clough, Ferguson, Busby, Stien Shankley, Capello, Lippi and Cruyff etc they just don't compare. So to say Carletto is in thier league is simply wrong ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Lo Tsar said:
I have, and compared to the true greats like Clough, Ferguson, Busby, Stien Shankley, Capello, Lippi and Cruyff etc they just don't compare. So to say Carletto is in thier league is simply wrong ;)
hey hey....ferguson is also similar to carlo with his mistakes and was outplayed by carlo last year IMO.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
peaboss said:
hey hey....ferguson is also similar to carlo with his mistakes and was outplayed by carlo last year IMO.
We are not talking about who is more tactically astute right now. Rather why Ancelotti is not an all time great, and on the premises set by Milanist, that is the number of trophies Carletto has won. So on that basis the above are much greater than Ancelotti.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Cowardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Wild said:
Cowardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Can you imagine how it is to manage such a big club? It's not CM or FM, it's real. You have so much responsibility. Every tiny mistake you make can cost you the title. So cut that "coward" sht + it doesn't suit you.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
r3dman said:
Can you imagine how it is to manage such a big club? It's not CM or FM, it's real. You have so much responsibility. Every tiny mistake you make can cost you the title. So cut that "coward" sht + it doesn't suit you.

Yep, that's why we need a world class coach.
Someone, who's not afraid to rotate the squad,
change tactics, etc.
"Covard" sure suits Carlo and it's shame to deny it.
He's just not the class type for A.C.M

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Lo Tsar said:
I have, and compared to the true greats like , Ferguson, and Cruyff etc they just don't compare. So to say Carletto is in thier league is simply wrong ;)

Ferguson a great coach? :o

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Carlo is the right coach for Milan....I cant think of a better coach to lead our great side..Yeah he makes mistakes but which coach doesnt.....Sorry guys but he will stay here for a long,long time;)

Forza Carlo!!!!

Last edited:

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
peaboss said:

I think that Carlo is better than Ferguson and that's not just beacause of the two matches last year (without Sheva...). Carlo is at the beggining of his career. There is more to add to the trophies he already won. Hopefuly the next will be next year in Paris.
Forza Carlo!!!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Carlo is the right coach for Milan....I cant think of a better coach to lead our great side..Yeah he makes mistakes but which coach doesnt.....Sorry guys but he will stay here for a long,long time;)

Forza Carlo!!!!

And what happened when you woke up ?!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
And what happened when you woke up ?!

When I woke up I saw he has won the Cl,the Scudeto,the copa,super cup and more,saw that he has been our best coach since Capello left and when "I woke up" Simic was still on the bench as he will be for a very long time no matter which coach comes:)

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Edi said:
When I woke up I saw he has won the Cl,the Scudeto,the copa,super cup and more,saw that he has been our best coach since Capello left and when "I woke up" Simic was still on the bench as he will be for a very long time no matter which coach comes:)

:D :D :D Good one!

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Edi said:
Good one indeed! ;)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
r3dman said:
And why does Raykard + Wenger + Hiddink + Morinho believe in youth players.

Last night I saw Raykard fielding a player I think he was like 18 from his look.
Can any1 confirm how old is he coz m not sure.

Don’t u think Ancelotti does the same thing every year ?
I mean last year things started 2 smile 4 us.
We were 5 points behind Juve then we were @ the top.
Then COWARD fielded the same midfield Gatu-Pirlo-Seedorf-Kaka & from that time we started loosing + players were tired & we all know what happened @ the end of the season.

This year it’s the same , we won over Juve & things starting 2 smile 4 us.
Then Gatu-Seedorf-Pirlo-Kaka is a must.
And COWARD strikes again.

I will tell u from now that soon our defenders will suffer.
Stam-Maldini-Nesta is a must.
I mean fuck man , we should rest 1 CD every game so we don’t risk injury.

But noooooooooooooooooooo , Ancelotti want 2 play Stam on the right.
Why do we have Simic or MArzorati.

We have players in particular places & it’s a disrespect when Ancelotti played Costa instead of Yanku when Sergi was injured the game vs Lecce.

Why did we buy Yanku when COWARD refuse 2 play him even when our left back is injured (Sergi:Milan-Lecce)?
Why Simic is on the bench even when he is good every time he plays ?
Why Vogel on the bench , even if he played good in most games he played ?
Why Ambro didn’t play 4 the past 3 years & its obvious that he is the best DM we posses ?
Why we didn’t we played Dhorasso ?
Why didn’t we give a chance 4 Coloccini ?
Why didn’t he resign when G&B interfered in his job ?

Ancelotti = COWARD.
U don’t think so , fine , but I do.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's so easy for us to play armchair quarterback when we don't have the actual responsibility of coaching and interacting with the players on a daily basis. If coaching were easy, basically any schmuck could do it. Does anyone honestly think the coach would do something to intentionally hurt his team? Some of you guys are giving me the impression that Carletto's coaching decisions are fueled by some kind of malice.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
It's so easy for us to play armchair quarterback when we don't have the actual responsibility of coaching and interacting with the players on a daily basis. If coaching were easy, basically any schmuck could do it. Does anyone honestly think the coach would do something to intentionally hurt his team? Some of you guys are giving me the impression that Carletto's coaching decisions are fueled by some kind of malice.
My thoughts exactly. I think the problem is that many of them don't trust in Milan.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
My thoughts exactly. I think the problem is that many of them don't trust in Milan.

Hey YO, HEY yo !
JUST BECAUSE YOU DON't WANT TO ACCEPT THE FACTS DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANY MORE TRUSTFUL In THIS TEAM THEN " US " !

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:

Yea, yea, yea, dream on...
Did you even watch Dario perfoming in his 1st year at A.C.M when Carlo actually had to play him ?
I DON'T THINK SO!
Otherwise you wouldn't be saying such a thing, or you just have something personal against this guy?
No matter what, Carlo has to rotate this squadra in order for them to succesed. (how ever you spell it : ).

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Yea, yea, yea, dream on...
Did you even watch Dario perfoming in his 1st year at A.C.M when Carlo actually had to play him ?
I DON'T THINK SO!
Otherwise you wouldn't be saying such a thing, or you just have something personal against this guy?
No matter what, Carlo has to rotate this squadra in order for them to succesed. (how ever you spell it : ).

Yeah I saw when Carlo played Simic in his first year and he was average.And Milan game got totally another dimension when Cafu got signed and started playing on the right.I dont hold nothing personal against Simic but I just hate when guys blame the coach for not playing their favorite players

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edi said:
Yeah I saw when Carlo played Simic in his first year and he was average.And Milan game got totally another dimension when Cafu got signed and started playing on the right.I dont hold nothing personal against Simic but I just hate when guys blame the coach for not playing their favorite players

Lol, so another big misunderstood here.
Carlo is playing my favs regularry, (Sheva, Gila, Maldini, Nesta) etc.
Simic is not my favorite, but he definetely deserve to be the on the pitch more. Our defense was like a rock at that first year, 'cause he's not the attacking type. Cafu is, which is why we conceded a lot of goals from counter attack.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Well, they ARE definitely influenced by favoritism + Berluska's friendly advice. Yep.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
Well, they ARE definitely influenced by favoritism + Berluska's friendly advice. Yep.

Well if I were the coach of Milan and Berlusconi asked me to do something, I would definetly do it. I wouldn't like it, but what can you do? He's the boss.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
Well if I were the coach of Milan and Berlusconi asked me to do something, I would definetly do it. I wouldn't like it, but what can you do? He's the boss.

Great coaches now their job, and don't need anyone to tell them how and what to do. Berlusconni's job is not to tell the coach how to play, and Carlo's is not to listen anyone about the tactics and stuff but himself.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
r3dman said:
True, that is the problem, the manager should get to play however he wants. And if he doesn't get the job done then replace him with someone who can