The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Would you like to see Huntelaar in MILAN?
Yes, definatly... 214 66.88%
No, I would like to see a different striker in MILAN! 106 33.13%
Voters: 320. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2006, 18:22   #1
jasiom
AC Milan Capitan

Fav. Players: Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Default Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Thread

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar ( Ajax Amsterdam )

I know it is very unlikely... but I believe MILAN should invest the sheva cash in a klaas-act young striker... who with time could fill in the boots left by sheva or Van Basten .... Huntelaar is the man if you ask me... and not strikers over 28 years old, like Drogba, Suazo?, RvN, Crespo... no dissrespect they are all great... but will never replace sheva... Huntelaar could...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhHO...earch=huntelaar

if you would like to see the man in MILAN please reply to this post...

Signature
jasiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 18:27   #2
Mystik
National Team Player

He's a good striker.. but so far with all the strikers I've seen linked to Milan his name hasn't come up. So don't expect him to be here anytime soon .
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 18:51   #3
ACMCEAR
Con il diavolo insieme

Fav. Players: *KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB

REDUNDANT THREAD....you can talk about him in dream signings or whou should replace sheva. STOP OPENING NEW THREADS FOR ANYTHING
ACMCEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 19:06   #4
jasiom
AC Milan Capitan

Fav. Players: Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Default na... ahhh.

I dissagree with ACMCEAR, I think Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR diserves a separate thread, his name does come up it the dream signings and also as the replacemente for sheva... and from reading those ...some people dont even know who he is.. other... would love him to sign for milan... I Totally argree with the later, Shevchenko sale is a big issue and I dont thing Suazo will solve it. Huntelaar can....

...if you will, I would like this thread to be the a petision FOR the (unlikely) Klaas-Jan Huntelaar signature...

FORZA MILAN!

Signature
jasiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 19:19   #5
Mystik
National Team Player

What I meant was has Galliani or one of the Milan officials even tried to go after him? It makes no sense talking about it... cuz our opinions don't really matter
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 21:56   #6
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

I never seen him playing .. But i heard from the people that he is good ..

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 22:11   #7
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

he seems pretty good to me... but handlin' the tag as a replacement for the departed player of ours might be a responsibility that he cannot shoulder... therefore i would prefer a player that could handle such responsibilities... someone who has been a front-runner for their respective clubs...
let's not discuss price & availability issues yet... so with that in mind... so far i only see Tevez... Adriano & Eto'o as the likely candidates (as well as someone who also fits the bill with similar abilities) that are able to shoulder such a massive burden...
for me... Vucinic... Torres & Suazo are yet to be able to bear such a burden... they haven't been able to demonstrate their abilities on a big stage such as an international tournament like the WC or have enough experience in European games (even tho i do not doubt their abilities one bit)... and Cassano must still regain a more than decent fitness level to be considered... abilities-wise & experience-wise he is ready... but fitness-wise... maybe not quite yet... i assume probably it will take him about a few months to get the required fitness level needed... but can Milan wait so long for him? if there is another big signin'... maybe Cassano & the above-mentioned trio (Vucinic... Suazo & Torres) will be a risk worth takin' as a long term prospect...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 22:36   #8
Torcida
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

he isn't good enough for ac milan
Torcida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 00:10   #9
Billy1969
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso

Jasiom, do you write posts without the word "Huntelaar" in it too? Go open a fanclub pls. He is not good enough for AC Milan, end of story.
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 00:59   #10
grande_sheva7
Nesta's calm

Fav. Players: Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka

i think hes going to be the next dutch star right beside snjider...however, hes not the type of striker that can fill sheva's all around position, hes more of a penalty box predator, reminds me a lot like crespo back in the day...but a star striker nonetheless
grande_sheva7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 01:38   #11
GeronimoFinch
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso

This guy is a complete asshole.

He once kicked me in the head and called me rude names.

I don't want him for Milan.

P.S. I'm drunk.

Signature
Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present. - Marcus Aurelius
GeronimoFinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:48   #12
Pipa
Rotten Apple

Not ready yet, he'll be a good player in the future but need to play for Ajax a bit more.
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 13:03   #13
Basilea
Rookie

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Chipperfield, Ergic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida
he isn't good enough for ac milan
at the moment yes, but in two odr three years he can be very importend for milan
Basilea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 14:11   #14
Milanista10
FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi

he's brilliant, i always wanted him @ milan since the first time I ever saw him play.

Signature

Massimo Oddo: winner of the 2007 Rocky Marciano award for Abruzzese athlete of the year
Milanista10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 14:12   #15
MaGasTeR
Pride of Yorkshire

Fav. Players: Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini

Yes of course.

Signature
After all that you really do have to ask yourself if it was all worth it... course it fucking was!
MaGasTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 15:45   #16
Vernetti
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben

He did´nt even make the Holland squard for the world cup and he has´nt really impressed at the U21 championship so I don´t think he´s really good enough for Milan or worth his already big transfer fee.

Signature
WWW.BORUSSIAESBJERG.DK
Borussia Esbjerg
Vernetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 18:35   #17
ACMCEAR
Con il diavolo insieme

Fav. Players: *KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1969
Jasiom, do you write posts without the word "Huntelaar" in it too? Go open a fanclub pls. He is not good enough for AC Milan, end of story.
LOL
ACMCEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 21:54   #18
Shevy_007
Omo Naija!!!

Fav. Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
What I meant was has Galliani or one of the Milan officials even tried to go after him? It makes no sense talking about it... cuz our opinions don't really matter
LOL, have they ever?? really??? this is a forum and that's what it is about, maybe you could say he should be mentioned in the dream signing threads, that i'd agree with since no mention has been made about him form the powers that be
Shevy_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 22:19   #19
Bizarre21
MERAVIGLIOSI CL WINNER!!!

Fav. Players: Marco van Basten, Kaka, Podolski, VDV, Radzewicz, Essien, Torres, Huntelaar

Dutchman is too young and too unexperienced, he should wait for his chance in Milan for soe years, if he'll going to be better form year to year we can take him
Bizarre21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:07   #20
Shevy_007
Omo Naija!!!

Fav. Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard

i love this kids game, already playing way beyond his years, you rarely find a player switching clubs mid-season and not just keeping his scoring form but taking it higher. his awareness, audacity and skill is just amazing. scores with both feet and head. his frame is quite deceptive too... might need to put on some pounds, kinda like owen had too.

bottom line, this kid's gonna be big in the next few years. well aside of it being against B&Gs policy of under 30 and not free, why are you guys against buying a potential over a finished product? not only are they cheaper but serve you longer, anyways just my lil' opinion.

one thing is sure, his time'll come the question is who it'll be with
Shevy_007 is offline   Reply With Quote