The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Would you like to see Huntelaar in MILAN?
Yes, definatly... 214 66.88%
No, I would like to see a different striker in MILAN! 106 33.13%
Voters: 320. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2006, 18:07   #21
Bizarre21
MERAVIGLIOSI CL WINNER!!!

Fav. Players: Marco van Basten, Kaka, Podolski, VDV, Radzewicz, Essien, Torres, Huntelaar

Maybe we should wait to the next mercato and then decide if he can bring something specjal to our club?? I,ve heard that he easliy scores 3-4 in the match :P
Bizarre21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:41   #22
grande_sheva7
Nesta's calm

Fav. Players: Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernetti
He didīnt even make the Holland squard for the world cup and he hasīnt really impressed at the U21 championship so I donīt think heīs really good enough for Milan or worth his already big transfer fee.

lol mate the kid is the new van basten...hes the ultime leading scorer for holland at the U-21 level after his double today in the final
grande_sheva7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:51   #23
Cassius
Ī King Kaka Ī

Fav. Players: Kaka, Gattuso, Maldini,Dida, Serghino, Seedorf, Robben, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Buffon, Gourcuff

he might be the new van basten but no one seems to recognise him from the Milan squad ... i wish they do cause he looks like the ultimate shevachenko... i still say we will miss sheva a lot ... but the show goes on ... FORZA MILAN!!
Cassius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 08:25   #24
menon_inc
Ī I Still Believe Ī

Klaas Jan Huntelaar's goals in the UEFA European Under-21 Championship final tonight not only went some way to achieving the collective goal of winning the trophy with the Netherlands, but also secured personal honours as he took the leading scorer crown.

Rapid fire
Huntelaar lay one behind Denmark forward Thomas Kahlenberg going into the final against Ukraine in Porto, alongside team-mate Nicky Hofs on two goals for the tournament. Indeed, it was Hofs that supplied his first goal at the Estádio do Bessa Século XXI on eleven minutes as the AFC Ajax man briefly sidled up alongside Kahlenberg, although he was soon striding out alone when he converted a penalty late in the first half.

Hofs joy
Ukraine's Artem Milevskiy and Ruslan Fomin had also started the day on two goals, and they were destined to remain there, but Hofs did add to his personal tally with a clinical finish late on to move second behind his team-mate. It completes a memorable double for Huntelaar after he finished as the ten-goal leading scorer in qualifying for these finals. Alberto Gilardino was the leading marksman when Italy lifted the U21 crown in Germany two years ago, with the AC Milan forward finding the net four times.

UEFA European Under-21 Championship leading scorers

Player Country Goals

Klaas Jan Huntelaar Netherlands 4
Nicky Hofs Netherlands 3
Thomas Kahlenberg Denmark 3
Ruslan Fomin Ukraine 2
Artem Milevskiy Ukraine 2
Bryan Bergougnoux France 2

source: uefa.com

He seem to have got better with each game as the tournament progressed. A star in the making perhaps...

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 08:35   #25
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarre21
Maybe we should wait to the next mercato and then decide if he can bring something specjal to our club?? I,ve heard that he easliy scores 3-4 in the match :P
I trust MVB's expertise + would definitely wait. Also, we're well-staffed in the finisher dept, where would we put him ? On the bench ? Next year Pippo will most likely retire + then will be the time to make a move.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 19:48   #26
Shevy_007
Omo Naija!!!

Fav. Players: Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
I trust MVB's expertise + would definitely wait. Also, we're well-staffed in the finisher dept, where would we put him ? On the bench ? Next year Pippo will most likely retire + then will be the time to make a move.
but who says milan can't "own" him now and loan him somewhere (non-competing hopefully) and bring him back when ready. he's bound to get a much higher price tag very soon.
Shevy_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 20:01   #27
kataknakal
creep n weirdo

Fav. Players: Maldini & Co.

i've see he play in uefa under 21 and he good.
kataknakal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 00:19   #28
ACMCEAR
Con il diavolo insieme

Fav. Players: *KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevy_007
but who says milan can't "own" him now and loan him somewhere (non-competing hopefully) and bring him back when ready. he's bound to get a much higher price tag very soon.
Agree, that would be perfect
ACMCEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 00:31   #29
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevy_007
- Someone might not be willing to sell... yet.
- Since he's been denied the opportunity to showcase his talent @ the WC the asking price won't skyrocket in the near future.
- I'd rather he plays for Ajax another season than for the shitty club we'd loan him to (Ascoli or sth).

Signature

Old 06-06-2006, 18:32   #30
jasiom
AC Milan Capitan

Fav. Players: Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
Default he is already very expensive

UEFA European Under-21 Championship Final (Portugal)

Holland 3-0 Ukraine = Klaas Jan Huntelaar 2-0 Ukraine

Tournamets top scorer with 4 goals in the final tournamet + 3 in the II qualifing pre-tournament phases

so i actually could be 7 not 4.

;-P FORZA MILAN!!! he is someone we need... (now)

Signature
jasiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:47   #31
jasiom
AC Milan Capitan

Fav. Players: Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.

van basten's expertise... haha... he was a legend player.... still he is a mediocare coach... Huntelaar scores two in the u-19 final ...senior Holland goes out in a ugly game against Portugal because of out of form Van Nisstelroy... & Kuyt... Jan-Klass HuNtElAaR the best...!

Signature
jasiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 15:02   #32
Jamolos
Rookie

Quote:
He didīnt even make the Holland squard for the world cup and he hasīnt really impressed at the U21 championship so I donīt think heīs really good enough for Milan or worth his already big transfer fee.

So Seedorf shouldn't be considered good enough either, as he too wasn't appointed for the squad?
Anyways, Huntelaar is very good, but wouldn't fill the role we have to fill. Gilardino is good for his position, now we have to find a player in the vein of Cassano to complement his superb marksmanship.
Jamolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 17:01   #33
teis
Alice in Chains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamolos
So Seedorf shouldn't be considered good enough either, as he too wasn't appointed for the squad?
Anyways, Huntelaar is very good, but wouldn't fill the role we have to fill. Gilardino is good for his position, now we have to find a player in the vein of Cassano to complement his superb marksmanship.
For the so maniest time, the reason Seedorf wasn't selected had nothing to do with his qualities as a footballer, so shut the fuck up

Last edited by teis; 02-08-2006 at 11:33.
teis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 23:24   #34
Jamolos
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teis
For the somemaniest time, the reason Seedorf wasn't selected had nothing to do with his qualities as a footballer, so shut the fuck up

But, you can't judge a player after just Van Basten's opinion?
Jamolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:55   #35
pakawat
Rookie

Default Replacing striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasiom
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar ( Ajax Amsterdam )

I know it is very unlikely... but I believe MILAN should invest the sheva cash in a klaas-act young striker... who with time could fill in the boots left by sheva or Van Basten .... Huntelaar is the man if you ask me... and not strikers over 28 years old, like Drogba, Suazo?, RvN, Crespo... no dissrespect they are all great... but will never replace sheva... Huntelaar could...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhHO...earch=huntelaar

if you would like to see the man in MILAN please reply to this post...
For the replacing striker issue,I think that we shoudn't eager to see rapidly result.Why I say that? Because of every player must to takes time to adapt many things.Such as Italian tactics,culture of team,lifestyle,etc.In a moment we better should to support and accept our club exist.
pakawat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 17:03   #36
As-21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
- Since he's been denied the opportunity to showcase his talent @ the WC the asking price won't skyrocket in the near future.
- I'd rather he plays for Ajax another season than for the shitty club we'd loan him to (Ascoli or sth).
Oh give me a break will you?
4 goals in the WC, 2 at the final, one of the leaders of the Orange team
all the WC, and didn't showed his qualitis?!?!
Sometimes your demands from young players are so high
that you starting to talk shit.
Same thing with torres, comparing this young players to adult players
like Etoo of enyone else is so stiuped.
So have a thinking about that.
As-21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 17:33   #37
dtlerch
Rookie

Fav. Players: Kaka', Steven Gerrard, Samuel Eto'o, Lev Yashin

Quote:
Can you clarify please? He scored 4 goals in 5 games in the finals, more than anyone else. I've never seen him play, but that seems pretty impressive to me.
dtlerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 18:05   #38
Rybalchenko
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini

Klaas Jan Huntelaar definitely future Golden Ball and maybe FIFA W.P.Y winner. He has about 35 goals in 30 games in Dutch league, and is 1st to score at Arsenal's new Emirates Stadium.

Quote:
I assume this is sarcasm as he was the leading goalscorer in the competition and if there was a golden ball for U-21 Euro Championship he would have won it.
Rybalchenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 21:41   #39
DonippoKakaShevdini
Santo Baresi

Fav. Players: Der Franco

Ever since the Dutch trio of the 80s took Milan back to world domination, the next wave didn't fair so well. Kluivert, Davids, Bogarde, Reizinger.....PATHETIC.

Seedorf has proved useful, and Stam was adequate. I know this has nothign to do with the topic, but I enjoy looking to history for answers on questions I have no opinion about.

Let's just say that if he ever does play for Milan.....he plays like Van Basten and not Kluivert.

Signature

The World will always be Red & Black....But Europe is Red & Gold.

Triunfa Espaņa! Los yunques y las ruedas cantan al compás del himno de la fe.
DonippoKakaShevdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 21:48   #40
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by As-21
Oh give me a break will you?
4 goals in the WC, 2 at the final, one of the leaders of the Orange team
all the WC, and didn't showed his qualitis?!?!
Sometimes your demands from young players are so high
that you starting to talk shit.
Same thing with torres, comparing this young players to adult players
like Etoo of enyone else is so stiuped.
So have a thinking about that.
Don't accuse me of shittalking when you clearly didn't understand my post. At all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4*9*

Signature