The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 07-04-2006, 15:32   #21
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajyboy
Any idea of what i would have to pay the dudes hanging around lotto?

best price i've had so far is 95 euros for a blue 2nd ring seat(must be curva sud) from a hotel.

cheers
rajyboy
i dont know sorry. prices could have change. besides i buy my tickets only from the internet.
Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 07-04-2006, 21:35   #22
PUPO
Milan forever

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista
hehe mate, i got mine easily for the derby between inter - milan 04/05 . what a great evening , milan won 1 - 0 , a goal from kaka ! i bought my ticket from the internet
Yeah precisely last year...
As from this year on the 'dudes' can't sell tickets anymore....
What are they gonna do print your name on with a printer?????
The ticket has to have your name on (NOMINAL TICKETS!!!) so there's no escape, no dudes.....
Here's proof, my ticket:

Signature
PUPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 22:39   #23
rajyboy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#20
Yeah precisely last year...
As from this year on the 'dudes' can't sell tickets anymore....
What are they gonna do print your name on with a printer?????
The ticket has to have your name on (NOMINAL TICKETS!!!) so there's no escape, no dudes.....
Here's proof, my ticket
Nice work fella.

Seems a good way to get rid of the touts, but have been to numerous euros + world cups where they're haven't been bothered by the name checks on tix.

Unfort will not be able to attend the derbi as its been brought fwd to the Friday. Changing at short nptice is not good for football tourists

Rajyboy

Last edited by BMWTaylor; 18-04-2006 at 07:14.
rajyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:19   #24
senwar
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupone#20
Don't worry...there'll be plenty of tickets...you can also buy them from the stadium up to five minutes before the match...
even though it's the last game, it's not like we'll be celebrating the scudetto.... ..it won't be a sellout....no worries.
Thanks for the info.

Have registered with bestticket now, and understand they go onsale next Thursday, so will just try then.

Fingers crossed!

Cheers again
Paul
senwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:20   #25
senwar
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza wednesday
Hi ,first time poster here I am a Sheffield Wednesday fan who likes Italian football and this season went to see Lazio v Roma in february.Next season I would like to see a Milan v Inter game.The ticket availability online for a game like this seems very limited,but if i arrived in Milan the day before the match is it still possible to get tickets from Milan Point and branches of Banca Intesa in the city ? Also is there a Ticket office at the San Siro and can you get tickets on the day of the game ?

Would be grateful for your help,thanks !
Good man!

Up the Owls!

(senwar, an Owl from Ecclesfield)
Old 13-04-2006, 18:24   #26
newyorker
National Team Player

I took my son for the Chievo game. Ticks were easy to buy, i paid 60 euro a piece. I mean i dunno when there is going to be a next time. We sat at Arancio section with good view on Curva, but most of the people around us were old and not so old season ticket holders, they were polite, but had no idea what English is. Well, its Italy...

We came late to the hotel so we rushed few things a little bit and took a taxi. From Via buenos Aires it cost us 20E plus tip. The thing is that you can take a subway and for only 1E get to the stadium (15 minutes walk with other fans required though). If its derby i suggest not wearing any colors before you get to your seat because ultras look pretty rough and you don't wanna excercise your medical insurance.

Shirts, scarfs, hats a pretty cheap, compairing to London and even New York...they are not original but you cant beat the price. 10E for a shirt, 5 for scarf and 5 or 10 for hat.

Check for the local stores that sell sporting goods, like Nike, Diadora...They may have promotions and Milan players are coming as a guests. "Lotto" store had Dida and Cafu + two Inter players yesterday, but we had to leave two days prior to that.

Food is pretty inexpensive...I liked turkish Kebab King on Via Vetruvio, big portions for around 4-7 Euro.

I stayed in Best Western City Hotel which was very nice and clean and offered nice breakfast.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 07:19   #27
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Check for the local stores that sell sporting goods, like Nike, Diadora...They may have promotions and Milan players are coming as a guests. "Lotto" store had Dida and Cafu + two Inter players yesterday, but we had to leave two days prior to that.
One of the Inter players was Julio Cruz. Very cool of them to hold an autograph session, but I read on acmilan.com that the signing took place only a day or two before the derby. Is that practice quite common?

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 16:25   #28
scott_b_
Rookie

Default Best tickets to get?

Hi all, i'm going to the AC Milan v Roma game, flying out from Glasgow a week on Friday, anyway, i was wondering if anyone can help me, i'm wondering what the best seats are? Were you get a good view of the pitch and the fans (the Curva Sud and the AS fans).

Cheers

FORZA MILAN

Last edited by scott_b_; 03-05-2006 at 16:52.
scott_b_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 17:04   #29
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

i don't know much about seats, but to me the red seats looks pretty good...i think you'll get a very good view from there
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 17:13   #30
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

the curva sud
Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 17:19   #31
scott_b_
Rookie

Quote:
the curva sud
1st ring/tier of the blue ring? Don't think you can get ticket for the Curva Sud online

Last edited by scott_b_; 03-05-2006 at 17:27.
Old 03-05-2006, 17:27   #32
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
the curva sud
Nope...you aint gonna see match action from there as its to far from the action. The only thing you get from buying tickets thr is a chance to mix with the ultra group and make some noise

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 21:48   #33
scott_b_
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Nope...you aint gonna see match action from there as its to far from the action. The only thing you get from buying tickets thr is a chance to mix with the ultra group and make some noise
Is the Curva Sud the blue sections? Thats were i bought my tickets for, 1st blue ring
Old 04-05-2006, 09:33   #34
senwar
Rookie

Got my tickets yesterday, in the orange section.

Can't wait!

Arctic Monkeys at Rolling Stone Sat night, Milan Roma Sunday!

Sweet!
Old 04-05-2006, 10:04   #35
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by senwar
Got my tickets yesterday, in the orange section.

Can't wait!

Arctic Monkeys at Rolling Stone Sat night, Milan Roma Sunday!

Sweet!
Sounds good...Have fun and post some pictures if possible

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 18:31   #36
mercy2000
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_b_
i'm wondering what the best seats are? Were you get a good view of the pitch and the fans (the Curva Sud and the AS fans).
I don't understand what you prefer:see the Milan fans or the pitch?
The real "Curva" is the 2nd blue ring..
Usually I go in 2nd ring (31€ for a ticket) either Red or Orange but for Milan-Barça I went to the 1st green ring and I had a wonderful view! I think that the most important thing is the sector of your seat..so look the map you posted before you buy the ticket!
Here you are 2 pics I took so you can see how was my view:

Milan-Schalke 04 (2nd red ring)

Milan-Barcelona (1st green ring)

[the tiny pic in my signature is mine, I took it at the stadium..]

About the "touts issue",they still exist even if tickets are "nominal"..and lots of friends of mine still buy tickets from them without having problems...the only thing to remember is that you must recognize a real ticket from a fake one!
BTW,nowadays I prefer the safest way and I buy tickets at the Milan Point..but I used to buy tickets to touts before..
Last thing: now the "away supporters" seats are in the 3rd green ring (not for the Derby,where the green ring is the "Curva Nord",only for Inter supporters)..

Signature
..alcuni vogliono essere solo storia,altri preferiscono diventare LEGGENDA..
mercy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 23:50   #37
scott_b_
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy2000
I don't understand what you prefer:see the Milan fans or the pitch?
The real "Curva" is the 2nd blue ring..
Usually I go in 2nd ring (31€ for a ticket) either Red or Orange but for Milan-Barça I went to the 1st green ring and I had a wonderful view! I think that the most important thing is the sector of your seat..so look the map you posted before you buy the ticket!
This will be the biggest game i will have ever been to, so TBH, i want a view of everything
Games in Scotland are nothing like Italy, there are no Ultras and Tifo actions, there is hardly any singing too these days and the atmosphere is terrible.

FORZA MILAN
Old 06-05-2006, 00:13   #38
mercy2000
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_b_
TBH, i want a view of everything
If you want to see everything,I think the best places are at the 2nd ring (red or orange in sectors near the blue ring,so you'll be near the Curva and you can have a good view of everything)..
I'll go for Milan-Roma too..but I'm planning to go to the 1st green ring..

Signature
..alcuni vogliono essere solo storia,altri preferiscono diventare LEGGENDA..
mercy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 00:44   #39
Giallorossi
Curva Sud

Fav. Players: Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes

I also have my tickets now !!! I will be in the green ring (it was impossible to get tickets for Roma section) WIll be a great match, but we are supporting the different team ! Cant wait, will be a cracking match ? Will the Roma fans be above i believe in the 3rd green ring, and the "first ring" is 2 tiers ?

I guess, the green ring, will be full of foreign fans, as you can get them on-line.

Look forward to it, and may the best team win ! Of course i hope thats Roma. I think it will be a draw, maybe !

If anyone can help me here, it will be greatly appreciated.

Ciao

Luke

Last edited by Giallorossi; 06-05-2006 at 00:52.
Giallorossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:12   #40
scott_b_
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy2000
If you want to see everything,I think the best places are at the 2nd ring (red or orange in sectors near the blue ring,so you'll be near the Curva and you can have a good view of everything)..
I'll go for Milan-Roma too..but I'm planning to go to the 1st green ring..
I was planning on getting tickets for the 2nd orange or red ring but by the time i went to buy them online, they were gone. (As i have said) we went for the 1st blue ring, i should hear a pretty good atmosphere, right? seeing as the Curva Sud is above me