The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Should Galliani stay or go?
Stay 55 22.27%
Go 192 77.73%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-10-2007, 16:58   #21
*rossonera*
World Cup Winner

berlusconi was joking.

i read on another board that when asked about MESSI he replied that we are already tracking young players to rejuvenate our DEFENSE. he doesn't know messi, guys. he doesn't know a player in contention for major awards. i'm not 100% sure i got it right [italian board], as the comment was obviously edited out from all the transcripts but if it wasn't true there wouldn't be such a huge ensuing debate on berlusconi being a little out of touch with everything.

Signature
*rossonera* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 05:26   #22
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Paolo
LOL Braida recommended Dugarry over Zidane?... That will do me.

And he still has a job after that one!!!!!
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 06:23   #23
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
someone needs to show berlu a video of just how TERRIBLE kaka and rotundinho are when they play together.
Why not? They seem to be working perfectly together.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 06:55   #24
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by riamaldini
our stupid president.. why on earth he said that.. it will make many speculation and rumours then..even he doesn't meant to it..
Maybe he was being facetious?

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 07:25   #25
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Ugh this girl at work uses that word and I always feel like punching her in the braces.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 08:51   #26
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
ROFL BMW.. i wondering why u don't used the easy word in that sentence like "maybe he was joking..?" made u sound like my english teacher when i was in highschool..lol..jk

but anyway.. B shouldn't joked about something sensitive like that

Signature
Life Goes On

Last edited by riamaldini; 18-10-2007 at 09:35.
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2007, 19:44   #27
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

This is how a ****** looks like

Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 11:17   #28
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: >>rossoneri<<

why isn`t this one sticky??
Armin__m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 15:09   #29
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Silvio is nuts

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 15:11   #30
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi
Silvio is nuts

OMG... huhauuahauhuahuahuahuahauua

i had 3 times laugh when i read some posts in this forum today.. this one is the best laugh.... berlusconi totally insane..
THX Edi for sharing

Signature
Life Goes On

Last edited by Andromeda; 11-12-2007 at 15:14.
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 16:06   #31
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

its fake ..but who cares funny as hell
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 18:13   #32
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

hahahha...

this is just crazy
Old 11-12-2007, 20:14   #33
Aapert
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Maldini,Kaka,Pippo,Gattuso,Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az.
its fake ..but who cares funny as hell

Are you sure?
Berlusconi really is famous about he's behavior. Like when he called finland's president a lesbian and when he called some german politicians nazis. It wouldn't be a surprise if that video was real.
Aapert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 21:08   #34
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aapert
Are you sure?
Berlusconi really is famous about he's behavior. Like when he called finland's president a lesbian and when he called some german politicians nazis. It wouldn't be a surprise if that video was real.
yeah,i read something about that before..
but if he really did THIS,he has completely lost his mind..
Old 12-12-2007, 23:06   #35
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

ADRIANO GALLIANI'S DECLARATIONS
12/12/2007 11:57:00 AM
Adriano Galliani met the Italian journalists who are following Milan in Japan at the 'Yokohama International Stadium', during the Rossoneri's training.

YOKOHAMA - These are the declarations of the Rossoneri's General Manager, Adriano Galliani, during the meeting with the Italian journalists at the 'Yokohama International Stadium', during the Rossoneri's training:

"Nothing in particular. Today at 12pm, the time limit to modify the list of Milan for the Club World Cup. Ronaldo told us that he won't make it and that he still feels pain. He will remain in Japan to follow the games. On the physical problem of Ronaldo, I don't have any replies, I'm not a doctor.
"Now we must only think about these games. In any case, we have just one unavailable player with other 24 players all available.

"I'm not making any evaluation. Ronaldo is unfortunately injured from the 31st of July and only played at Cagliari. I don't know what else to say. He doesn't have any lesions, but he says he is still feeling pain, and if he feels pain no one doubts him. Ronaldo is very disappointed. We removed him from the list because he asked us to do so. It's the second final he misses and he's very disappointed. For his return we cannot make any predictions, because neither I nor Carlo Ancelotti are doctors.
"We have the pride, even without Ronaldo, that we won the Champions League, European Super Cup and the group of the Champions League. Each team has its own injured players, we just have one. I'm sorry for Ronaldo, but I'm confused. Other players have not played for a long time, but then they ame back, for example like Inzaghi."

"In January? Pato. We take Pato. In January we shall have this team plus Pato and we hope to recover Ronaldo. The really important thing, however, is to win this World Cup now which in the past two editions was won by two South Americans."

acmilan.com

why the hell does he repeat himself all the time??
Old 12-12-2007, 23:47   #36
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

LOL. Good eye. Well, Fester is old and senile, after all. Maybe he also hits the bong once in a while as well.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2007, 21:54   #37
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Berlusconi: Let's get 'Dinho! Tuesday 18 December, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi has unveiled a cunning plan to lure Barcelona into selling them Ronaldinho.

“If, by chance, the deal could be done and the price-tag wasn’t too exaggerated….” mused the patron today on radio station Rtl 102.5.

“I have an idea: why don’t we start a collection among all the Rossoneri fans? That way the supporters could give themselves and their President a wonderful Christmas present!”

Berlusconi is more than happy to stump up the cash himself, as he has said on numerous occasions that he would break the bank to sign the Brazilian.

A transfer is more likely than ever right now, as Ronaldinho is unsettled at the Nou Camp and has been dropped, while the fans are also turning on their former hero.

“I hear news from Barcelona that the player is not going through the best time at the moment,” continued the media magnate.

“Milan are already protagonists on the world stage, but us fans would not reject the chance to have a champion like Ronaldinho as well.”

Berlusconi may have joked about his plans, but Vice-President Adriano Galliani points out there is more than a kernel of truth to it after their Champions League, European Super Cup and Club World Cup triumphs.

“We are receiving calls from many top players, some of them unexpected, and even more agents,” explained the transfer guru.

“A team that has won as much as Milan is enticing to players, but we have a starting XI without equal in the world and it will be very difficult to improve upon this squad.”

Changes will be forced in defence, though, as Paolo Maldini has confirmed he will retire in June and Marcos Cafu could follow.

Meanwhile, 18-year-old Alexandre Pato will finally be available from January, as he turned of age after the September transfer deadline and so was ineligible.
ch4.com

B is just crazy,i can`t believe what he`s saying..
and galliani is talking bullshit,many important players have called us..WHO?? maybe anelka and co??
fuck,we desperately need changes,our reserves are simply not good enough..
i agree that our first 11 is one of the best,if not the best,but the fact is that our bench sucks..so when someone is underperforming carletto doesn`t really have too many options..
we need players who can inject pace into our game,those who can make the difference when they come in..
if so many players and agents are calling us,then why don`t we buy someone?
fuck..
Old 18-12-2007, 23:01   #38
Quinni 17
Gold Tie Hero

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.

Its about time, lol add Braida too he is pretty important, all be it not as important as Galli or Berlu.
Quinni 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2007, 23:13   #39
Gattuso #8
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aapert
Are you sure?
AHAHHAHAA that's our president
Gattuso #8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2007, 11:19   #40
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

The Pato + Gou situation is evidence that the Milan board need changes.
They think Pato is Maradona & the lied on our poor Gou.
When G was saying that we wont buy Emerson coz we wanna play Gou I was about 2 burst from laughing.
Its not about he was a liar coz @ the end we bought Emerson.
It was about not knowing that Gou + Emerson play in a totally different positions u stupid fuck so I really don’t think B know that Messi isn’t a defender.
Ppl wanted Gou 2 show he can make the team better & he did that many times + vs Benfica & still the next game he didnt play.
Even when we played Celtic + were already in second round he wasnt given an entire game.

B & G ,
U r old + stupid while Milan is 4 ever young.
So , thx a lot 4 what u v done , now fuck off.

Last edited by Wild; 19-12-2007 at 11:23.
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote