The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Should Galliani stay or go?
Stay 55 22.27%
Go 192 77.73%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19-12-2007, 10:25   #41
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

And what about Grimi ?
Fuck this shit man.
Braida is a joke.
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2007, 17:57   #42
milanissimo
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Milan*4ever*
Berlusconi: Let's get 'Dinho! Tuesday 18 December, 2007

“I have an idea: why don’t we start a collection among all the Rossoneri fans? That way the supporters could give themselves and their President a wonderful Christmas present!”

wtf?? this is fuckin` stupid!
same as saying that pato in 6 months will score 30 goals
our president is insane!
he was probably druged
milanissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2007, 18:49   #43
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanissimo
wtf?? this is fuckin` stupid!
same as saying that pato in 6 months will score 30 goals
our president is insane!
he was probably druged
I think he was...exaggerating. Plus chances are it's his R10 hard-on that's doing the talking.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2007, 21:45   #44
takahan
World Cup Winner

Berlusconi is a very interesting guy,
I wouldn't say he is a bad guy,
because if I was him,
I would sell Gila and forced Maldini to retire right away.
He is a guy who have sentimental value,
which we rarely seen nowadays.
However the bad thing is Sentimental will not help us,
And it is bad when the management manage things with sentimental value as top priority.
I guess our management must really learn how to balance "need for change" and "sentimental value".

Anyway Berlusconi was a Prime Minister, so how bad could his management skill was?
takahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 03:12   #45
Jivara
Forza Milan

hey mr. berlusconi, its me, mohammad, the guy who always defends your actions and always thinks the way you manage the team should be taken as an example to all the clubs. i was thinking, that policy?... the one that bought us so much success in the past 5 years, well... its kinda becoming too transparent if you understand what i mean, lets get some fresh faces, some new ideas... trust me, im not an idiot like the majority of the people on this forum, i know my shit, we need to reshuffle, european and world domination isnt enough for a team like milan, we need the scudetto, seeing the look on inters face when they lose is just as rewarding as seeing maldini lift another CL, i cannot stand the fact that inter have been beating us and outplaying us for the last 2 years. regards!

- Mohammad
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2007, 15:37   #46
Edi
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,

Well the funniest thing I find on this forum is when people demand a management change
They bash Berlusconi+Galliani when Berlusconi is the guy who made Milan one of the best clubs in the world.
It;s not like Silvio and Galliani came now They were around when most of the people started supporting Milan...Sure they make mistakes but they are the guys who bought Van Basten,Rijkaard,Gullit,Savicevic,Weah,Boban,Leonar do,Kaka,Sheva,Pippo,Nestaetc,etc.

Signature
I TOLD YOU HE WILL LEAD US TO GLORY AGAIN
EAT YOUR WORDS NOW LOSERS
Edi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 23:54   #47
Fret21
Banned

Fav. Players: Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi
Well the funniest thing I find on this forum is when people demand a management change
They bash Berlusconi+Galliani when Berlusconi is the guy who made Milan one of the best clubs in the world.
It;s not like Silvio and Galliani came now They were around when most of the people started supporting Milan...Sure they make mistakes but they are the guys who bought Van Basten,Rijkaard,Gullit,Savicevic,Weah,Boban,Leonar do,Kaka,Sheva,Pippo,Nestaetc,etc.
Of course, and we need that good judgement F........ RIGHT NOW
But of course - Kaka turned out to be a brilliant move, but come on - say that the managment is smart by buying Ronaldinho (well no shit sherlock?)

Last edited by Fret21; 04-01-2008 at 23:56.
Fret21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 12:00   #48
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: >>rossoneri<<

Berlusconi: Zambro yes, Dinho no Monday 14 January, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi has announced that Gianluca Zambrotta will move in June, but left Ronaldinho to Chelsea.

“I definitely think Zambrotta will be joining us in June. He would love to come here and it shouldn’t be too difficult to reach an agreement with Barcelona,” he told Sky Italia television.

The Rossoneri had already been heavily linked with World Cup winner Zambrotta in 2006 and again last summer, but it seems as if the transfer will finally be completed before Euro 2008.

Former Juventus man Zambrotta is a key figure for Carlo Ancelotti’s plans, as he can play as a full-back on either flank or in a more advanced position.

Milan gave Alexandre Pato his Serie A debut in Sunday evening’s 5-2 victory over Napoli, where he played alongside fellow Brazilians Kaka and Ronaldo.

Berlusconi has always maintained his prime target on the transfer market is Ronaldinho, but there are reports from Spain that he is very close to Chelsea.

“In all honesty, I am not disappointed by this news,” insisted Berlusconi. “We never said we’d do anything for him.

“I believe a great champion can always find space in a squad, but with the stars we have now that could create some difficult situations in the locker room. He is not going through a good period of form and is even disappointing the Barca fans.

“Besides, we have Yoann Gourcuff who is like a new player and he’ll certainly have more space in the future.”

The patron was overjoyed at seeing the ‘Trio delle meraviglie’ of Kaka-Ronaldo-Pato together lighting up San Siro.

“We were waiting for this evening. Aside from Pato we also got the return of Ronaldo, who remains an extraordinary player who still has many years ahead of him.

“We wanted to create this Brazilian super trio and for the first time that dream came true before our very eyes. The result also proved it is a good system.

“In 20 years we have become the most successful club side of all time with 18 international trophies. I pledge to the fans we can continue that success for the next 20 years.”

channel4.com

after reading this,it seems to me that berlusconi is finally getting smarter..
i`m very happy to hear him say that he won`t do anything just to get ronaldinho,and he will `leave` him to chelsea..
and he wants gourcuff to get more playing time..

i don`t remember him saying something like this,and after a long time i am finally optimistic about what we will do on the transfer market..

i just hope he meant everything he said..

Last edited by Armin__m; 14-01-2008 at 12:03.
Armin__m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 12:46   #49
Quinni 17
Gold Tie Hero

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.

To be honest I have always liked Berlusconi and Galliani they have done so much for our team, they cant be forgoten ever. They are our history and our future.
Quinni 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 13:19   #50
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Do you know what Berlusconi responded when Gailliani asked him how many titles we have ?

I'm serious.

Signature
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 13:36   #51
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

The media twist Berlusconi's words. I watched DS tonight and he was dead set on the money. A very good speaker as well. Cleared up a lot of things which have been said in the press over the past few months.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 14:36   #52
Fret21
Banned

Fav. Players: Zidane

Please, share some info with the rest of us, seriously.
Fret21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 15:10   #53
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Berlusconi mentioned that three defenders will leave at the conclusion of the season. These are: Maldini, Cafu and I'm not sure who the other is... probably Serginho.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 15:13   #54
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

It's surely Serginho, 'cause last I heard that Simic has extended his contract 'till 2010.

Signature
Old 14-01-2008, 15:14   #55
diTa
National Team Player

Fav. Players: NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Paolo
Berlusconi mentioned that three defenders will leave at the conclusion of the season. These are: Maldini, Cafu and I'm not sure who the other is... probably Serginho.

naah its not Serginho.. they'll let Simic go! i mean in my opinion they should let Serginho go as well, but in this case its almost definite that Simic will leave in June, of course if he doesnt leave now in January.
diTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 15:17   #56
diTa
National Team Player

Fav. Players: NESTA, Maldini, KAKA, Rio Ferdinand, Seedorf, Pirlo, Fabregas, Cana, Raul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besfort
It's surely Serginho, 'cause last I heard that Simic has extended his contract 'till 2010.

well, thats news to me .. nah really i didnt know we keepin Simic.
Old 14-01-2008, 15:19   #57
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by diTa
Every post of mine, is news to others.

Signature
Old 14-01-2008, 15:23   #58
diTa
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besfort
Every post of mine, is news to others.
well.. now the mystery is unsolved.. u are that mistery guy Berlusconi keeps talking about, the advisor they have without ever mentioning a name that's good to know
Old 14-01-2008, 23:29   #59
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by diTa
I guess, if we lose to CATANIA in COPA ITALIA this Wednesday, then we can give up SIMIC in January !!

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 23:52   #60
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Paolo
Thank god. Fullback depth is our weakest position. Hopefully we buy the players to improve these areas, I think he said 1 experienced...Zambrotta and young one...prolly Marzoratti or someone we buy.

Signature

Stubborn silly people annoy me...
Pirlo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote