The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: Ronnieboy will
return as soon possible, guns blazing and save our asses this season 80 43.24%
definitely be fit by the time Christian Maldini makes his debut 62 33.51%
WHY DO YOU WANT A POLL when he's gonna get crocked again!!!? (tougue-in-cheek) 43 23.24%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-01-2007, 03:42   #81
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Not much of a comparison...I'd take just about anyone over Borriello and Oliveira at this time right now.

Signature
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 04:11   #82
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Does Ronaldo have a spanish passport?

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 04:19   #83
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,

ok guyz,.. inter fans are fuming,.. and according to one of their dumb polls in their forum more than 70 percent of the people still would like to see ronaldo as a nerazzurri and would hate to see him with us
yousufshakeel65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 04:30   #84
bryan1202
Chileno De Corazon

Fav. Players: All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousufshakeel65
ok guyz,.. inter fans are fuming,.. and according to one of their dumb polls in their forum more than 70 percent of the people still would like to see ronaldo as a nerazzurri and would hate to see him with us
don't worry inter doesnt know what they want
bryan1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 04:32   #85
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Gattuso, Nesta, Buffon, Maldini, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Tevez, Totti, Zambrotta, Kaka,

even till last year, when debates used to happen before crucial champions league clashes of milan,.. we never had to worry coz we had shevchenko,.. at that point of time even players like ronaldo used to come so low down the tier compared to great sheva

its sad that sheva has met his sudden demise,..

maybe this sheva demise and ronaldo's re-emergence in the world football as no.1 striker would discourage milan players in future to follow sheva's path, furthermore ronaldo could convince kaka not to join real-madrid (if ever) citing how dumb and arrogant real madrid management is
Old 18-01-2007, 04:37   #86
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned, they can have him. One more has-been to add to the pot.

Signature
Old 18-01-2007, 04:45   #87
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
As far as I'm concerned, they can have him. One more has-been to add to the pot.
Everybody can say everything, but ronaldo is still one of the best strikers in football,.. when he has the ball in front of the goal then nobody can stop him! He would form a nice partnership with oliveira, glia, pippo
Old 18-01-2007, 04:45   #88
bryan1202
Chileno De Corazon

Fav. Players: All Milan Players, Chile National team and Chile sub 20

i think he'd we'd be good with a 4-3-3

Signature
GOAL! = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK96BF528dk
bryan1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 05:14   #89
yousufshakeel65
Banned

and we r not dishing out a small fortune to get him,.. he's most likely to arrive for free.. and if not on free,.. then only on a few millions

and he's actually someone who can really really fill the sheva gap
Old 18-01-2007, 05:21   #90
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Quote:
maybe this sheva demise and ronaldo's re-emergence in the world football as no.1 striker would discourage milan players in future to follow sheva's path, furthermore ronaldo could convince kaka not to join real-madrid (if ever) citing how dumb and arrogant real madrid management is
A very good quote!!

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 05:22   #91
ics_rk
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato

Quote:
and we r not dishing out a small fortune to get him,.. he's most likely to arrive for free.. and if not on free,.. then only on a few millions

and he's actually someone who can really really fill the sheva gap
Yup, if it is for free, why not?

Signature
== Simply Milan is the best ==
==== Milanisti Indonesia ====
ics_rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 06:33   #92
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
Good . I would rather have Ronaldo than any of the rats on Inter. (But if they were to betray the nerazzurri, I'd welcome them with open arms )
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 07:42   #93
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
He would form a nice partnership with oliveira, glia, pippo
I highly doubt that. Pippo, who's reportedly against Ronaldo coming, can barely jell with Gila on the pitch; I doubt he'd be able to do so either with the slower Ronaldo.

Signature
Old 18-01-2007, 08:36   #94
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

Has it been announced if we will pay for his food or not? If we are we better sell Kaka so we can afford it.

Signature

ARNOLD RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 08:37   #95
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

Quote:
furthermore ronaldo could convince kaka not to join real-madrid (if ever) citing how dumb and arrogant real madrid management is
I don't know if I agree with that. I'm actually quite afraid that these connections with Ronaldo would only lead to more connections between Kaka and Real—as if, I suppose, to get Calderon's dreams of Kaka started again (though I don't think they've ever really stopped).

Besides...really now, it's been established that Milan's a relatively "old" team—if anything, we should look for new/young/promising talents (the likes of Yoann, though I suppose that's probably not so easily done) instead of Ronaldo, etc.
censorthiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 09:18   #96
Penny2
Primavera Player

well, it is your club but I can't believe what I am reading here, what is the point of investing money in a player who hasn't played at their best for years, is 31,and is going to cause problems in a dressing room that is just about recovering from Sheva going. He can't even play in the Champions League. If Milan are going to aggravate their players, especially Pippo, at least them do it for someone young who is going to add something to the team.
Penny2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 09:31   #97
yousufshakeel65
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by censorthiis
I don't know if I agree with that. I'm actually quite afraid that these connections with Ronaldo would only lead to more connections between Kaka and Real—as if, I suppose, to get Calderon's dreams of Kaka started again (though I don't think they've ever really stopped).
i think for once galliani has been dealing like he should deal,.. he has said that milan would buy ronaldo ONLY IF HE'S ON A FREEE (nice attitude) plus the wages which have been agreed upon are far lower than those quoted in the newspaper
Old 18-01-2007, 11:34   #98
MS_PAINT
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Weah; Boban; Seva; Kaka; Maldini; Raul

Im affraid that ronaldo will come
Transfer period is coming to end, no adequate players for that position on market... we can only hope that ronaldo if come, will stop with hibernation

Signature
My heart is red my mind is black, I'm AC Milan maniac!!

Last edited by MS_PAINT; 18-01-2007 at 11:36.
MS_PAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 11:38   #99
TheGrinch
World Cup Winner

Just read we're offering Real 2 mio pounds and they want 5...so no free transfer although i think we can sell enough jerseys to get this money back.

Signature
The next champion for Galliani - coming soon in golden letters on acmilan.com!
TheGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2007, 11:40   #100
Kalac#16
AC Milan Icon

I'll have Ronaldo for anything from 5mil or less, if we can sort everything out, with his physical and personal problems, i'm sure he'll do better than Oliveira.
Kalac#16 is offline   Reply With Quote