The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 18-12-2007, 11:04   #21
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22
Another factor that led to the stadium being totally red (see highlights of the game, especially MvBasten's celebrating the 4th goal by running around the touchoine and you understand what I mean) was because Barcelona people (people from the host city usually received certain allocation) were more than happy to give their tickets to Milan fans who demolished their lifetime rival Real Madrid in the semis. Their main newspaper had this headline after Milan trashed Madrid: "They will not desecrate our ground".
That and them probably still feeling bitter about Steaua's victory in Sevilla two years before.
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2007, 19:24   #22
Gatorbasu
World Cup Winner

Default Is AC MILAN the best soccer club ever ??

Look what I have found out from our MILAN chat room !! BTW, this article is old and haven't taken the success of our UEFA SuperCopa success and of course, our World Club Cup success !!

I am not sure whether this article belongs to this thread or not but in anyway, I am gonna post this article in this thread.

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2007/05/24/194812.php
Written by Alessandro Nicolo
Published May 24, 2007

I know. Big title. Big question. Sigh, such a sniveling little mind.
Following AC Milan's 2-1 victory over Liverpool in the 2007 Champions League final yesterday, a few things ran around in this hyperactive ho's head.
First among them - I don't think people want to read about how to make Milanese risotto - is the case for AC Milan as possibly the most successful European side in history. Now before all you Real Madrid fans begin to pull out your slick hair, hear me out. I'm talking strictly in the major tournaments here. Let's leave the domestic aspect out of this shall we?
Indeed, in a poll taken a few years back Real Madrid was named the team of the century and very few people can dispute the storied glory and aura of Real Madrid.

Champions League table since 1989 for top European sides (minimum one victory):
AC Milan (Italy) 5-3
Real Madrid (Spain) 3-0
Barcelona (Spain) 2-1
Juventus (Italy) 1-3
Liverpool (England) 1-1
Ajax (Netherlands) 1-1
Bayern Munich (Germany) 1-1
Porto (Portugal) 1-0
Manchester United (England) 1-0

All-time (minimum four appearances)
Real Madrid (Spain) 9-3
AC Milan (Italy) 7-4
Liverpool (England) 5-2
Bayern Munich (Germany) 4-3
Ajax (Netherlands) 4-2
Juventus (Italy) 2-5
Benfica (Portugal) 2-4
Barcelona (Spain) 2-3
Internazionale Milano (Italy) 2-2

From 1955 to 1960 Real Madrid won five straight Champions League finals - a feat not likely to be replicated. Since then, Bayern Munich has come closest with three successive titles between 1974 and 1976. Not even the magnificent Milanese clubs of the late 80s and 90s were able to accomplish this. Though they did win back-to-back tiles in 1989 and 1990 and reached the finals five times (winning three) in seven years between 1989 and 1995.

Taken as a whole, historically Real Madrid is the most successful club. They beat out the traditional European powers of Barcelona, Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Liverpool, Porto, Benfica, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, and AC Milan.

However, AC Milan is not without history. It is this club, among the many great sides aforementioned, that can present a case to challenge Real Madrid. If not in the totality of soccer history, then we can definitely start from 1989. Generally the beginning of the legendary Milanese teams following its decadent faltering during the 1980s.

There is no side in Europe that equals Milan's string of majestic successes on the continent. Milan has done it with dominating and exquisite style, they have done it with stingy anticipatory, defensive capabilities, and they have done it with pure classical interpretations that included brilliant displays of practical and pragmatic soccer.

I will consider the following tournaments: Champions League, UEFA, Super Cup (which pits the winners of Champions League and the UEFA), World Club (where the South American champions of Copa Libertadores take on the winner of the Champions League - a tourney for bragging rights if you will) and the now defunct Cup Winners' Cup. Taken as a whole, these are generally regarded as the top tournaments in Europe and the world.

With this yesterday's victory Milan now has more trophies (16) in its trophy case than any club in history. Consider that since 1989, Milan has made it to the finals a combined 19 times; winning 11 titles (of which five were Champions League triumphs) in the process. By comparison, Real Madrid reached the finals nine times winning six (three in the Champions League). Juventus and Barcelona are close behind. For their part, Liverpool made it to the finals on five occasions and won four (one in Champions League) of those. By any normal standards, Real's and Liverpool's record is very good. It just looks merely mortal next to the marvel of Milan.

Perhaps making Milan the mightiest of the soccer teams is bound to elicit a debate. Just be glad I didn't try and argue they are the world's greatest club. I can just hear the fans of the legendary South American sides from Argentina's Boca Juniors and River Plate, Brazil's Santos and Penarol of Uruguay - possibly the greatest grand daddy of the South American sides - plead their passionate cases for their teams.

Hmm. Should be fun. Okay, I'll bite. AC Milan is the greatest soccer team in history. Let the debate - and arguing - begin.

Signature
!!Milan wins it all !!

Forza MILANO
Gatorbasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 16:47   #23
Andromeda
^AC.Milan Girl^

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini

The game against Loserfool in you-know where was a nightmare but this game made me cried like i had a bad broken heart :
it was on 2001 i guess... Fiorentina 4 Milan 0
Goals by Nuno Gomes and Rui Costa (still Fiorentina player) gave Fiorentina 4-0 scoreboard.Gomes scored the opening goal heading in from a few meters Rui Costa's corner kick at the end of the 1st half .Oliver Bierhoff missed a golden opportunity for the equalizer kicking the ball wide from one meter . as Milan defense left wide room for fast counter-attacks, Fiorentina midfielder Cois made it two with a powerful drive. Chiesa, Fiorentina striker, tallied the third goal.after feeding the teammates, Rui Costa completed his impressive performance with a precise shot and a goal from the penalty area edge. between goals, Christian Abbiati made a number of saves on unmarked Fiorentina forwards. but still no goals for Milan

but i looked at the bright side.. Rui and Terim joined us

Signature
Life Goes On
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 02:32   #24
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Carlo Ancelotti last game for Milan

Not much is known about Ancelotti’s playing day. He didn’t score a lot of goals, his most memorable goal probably that 35 yard rocket that almost break the hand of Paco Buyo when Milan trashed Real Madrid 5-0 on April 19, 1989 during the second leg of the Champions Cup game. Aside from that wonderful goal, the man nicknamed the Terminator for his ability to terminate all attack was content to calmly guarded the midfield and his steady game allowed Rijkaard to venture forward.

Coming to Milan from Rome in season 87/88, Carletto won every major club cup trophies with Milan. In 91/92 season, the arrival of young Demetrio Albertini made the 33 years old realized that he will no longer be part of Fabio Cappelo plan. But he still had a last trick up on his sleeve and he intended to go on a high note.

The day was May 17 1992 and Milan played vs Verona in the 33rd game of the league. Having already secured their 12th scudetto a week before after a 1-1 draw vs Napoli at the Sao Paolo stadium, the tifosi were ready to celebrate their unbeaten season. Banners, flags and posters were all paraded and the stadium was a spectacular red and black show.

Milan started with Rossi, Tasotti, Maldini, Costacurta, Albertini, Donadoni, Rijkaard, Gullit, Massaro and Van Basten. It didn’t take them long to start the party that the full capacity San Siro was expecting. Van Basten was fouled and after his customary one jump and 3 steps penalty-taking ritual; he converted his 11th penalty of the season in the 18th minute. It was his 23rd goal of the season (he would score 2 more in the last game away vs Foggia which Milan won 8-2 after falling 2-1 behind at half time and ended up as the season’s top scorer). The 1-0 score lasted until the first half was over.

Marco Simone came for Albertini at half time and Gullit soon doubled the lead in the 48th minute with a left-footed shot just inside the penalty box as Milan continued to dominate the game. Then Carletto’s moment came when Capello took Gullit out in the 68th minute. Wearing no 14, it didn’t take him long to change the game. Verona defense failed to clear a corner from the right side and the ball wildly bounced outside the box only for Ancelotti to lashed a thundering right foot shot that rolled on the ground and passed Gregori the Verona keeper in the 76th minute. 3-0 for Milan.

As if confirming that the day will be his, Ancelotti got more fired up. 1 minute after the restart, Stojkovic misjudged a pass and Ancelotti stole the ball from his feet and started dribbling to the box. He had Simone to his left but he continued his drive and delivered a precision shot that nested on the right side of the goal. 4-0 for Milan.

Ancelotti was mobbed by his team mate. Baresi, Donadoni and Rijkaard was still group hugging him when the captain said something which reduced them to a hearty laughter. For me, this 3 seconds scene summed up Milan in the 91/92 season: they were having fun, playing beautifully and winning games.

As the ref blew the final whistle, the fans descended for peaceful pitch invasion. Van Basten was forced to relinguish his jersey, Albertini was mobbed, Baresi had his captain’s arm band stripped from his arm. At the end of the afternoon after the pitch was cleared; Ancelotti was hoisted and carried in his team mates shoulders as they parared him around the pitch to the crescendo of applause inside the stadium. Another Milan hero is making his last curtain call.

Signature
If there’s a God, you must see Him in your heart
If there’s a soul, you must perceive it
Otherwise, it is better not to believe
It is better to be an outspoken atheist
Than to become a religious hypocrite
gaizka22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 15:39   #25
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Gaizka is that last post your creation? Cause it's gold
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 15:47   #26
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

If we print all Gaizka's posts and make a book with it, he will make Danielle Steel bankrupt.

Signature
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 16:21   #27
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Default Italian Team, English Name

"Why is AC Milan officially known as AC Milan, not Milano?" asks Pete Cooper. "Inter's name is Internazionale Milano, Rome is Roma, Florence is Fiorentina, even Bayern is officially Bayern München. Yet Milan's name is written in English. Why?"

AC Milan's name is a legacy of its English origins, Pete. Like many fledgling Italian football clubs at the turn of the century, Milan were first conceived by a group of English expats - chief among them Nottingham native Herbert Kilpin and former British vice-consul Alfred Edwards. With the help of local industrialists, a group of Swiss footballers and Milan's Mediolanum gymnastic society, the Milan Cricket and Football Club was founded in 1899.

The club continued to operate under this name until 1939, when Mussolini's fascist government issued a diktat compelling Italian teams to drop all foreign words from their titles. Milan Cricket and Football Club therefore became Associazione Calcio Milano (a straight translation of "Milan Football Club"). In 1945, with the war over and the fascists out of power, club chiefs decided not to rebrand all over again, but out of respect for their English founders tweaked their new name to become Associazione Calcio Milan.

Italians themselves actually refer to AC Milan as 'Milan' (pronounced in the James Richardson style of 'Meelan'), not 'AC Milan', which although technically correct is equivalent to always referring to, for instance, 'Arsenal FC' rather than just 'Arsenal'. Similarly their old rivals are known as 'Inter', and occasionally 'Internazionale' and very rarely 'FC Internazionale Milano' (their official title), but never 'Inter Milan'. This is an anglicisation and roughly equivalent to calling Everton: 'Everton Liverpool'.

Formed in 1908 by a group of players and officials who had split away from Milan, Inter were known as Football Club Internazionale until 1928, when they became Ambrosiana SS Milano following a merger with fellow Milanese club Unione Sportiva. A year later they became AS Ambrosiana, and in 1931 - following pressure from fans - AS Ambrosiania-Inter. After the war they reverted to their original name, but tacked 'Milano' on the end to become Football Club Internazionale Milano.

football.guardian.co.uk

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 02:55   #28
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Fav. Players: van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
Gaizka is that last post your creation? Cause it's gold
Yup. I watched the game when it was aired, the scene that stuck in my mind was that group hug that I mention. Around 3 years ago I bought a DVD about Milan history that showed probably only 2 minutes of the game, which brought back the images of 25 years ago. Then several months ago I bought a book about Milan 91/92 season (in Italian language) that has pictures and results of all Milan games that season (starters, subs, goals, yellow/red card). The last puzzle was the date and it was solved when I came accross a data about all goals scored by MvBasten (date, opponents, final score).

Had the idea in my head for weeks. Piecing it all together plus 90 minutes of writing, there we have it. The fact that I started at 1.00 AM didn't help me finishing it faster

Signature
Old 11-02-2008, 07:16   #29
dee_pee
Rookie

beside ucl final again liverpool in 2005, milan vs ajax in ucl 95 final also had sad memorable 4 me. in that year, ajax was dominated europe with the bunch of skillful and young talented player...and milan, after loosing the dutch trio was through to the final with struggle.
in final, since the score still 0-0 up to 86mnt, it seems that the match will due to extra time/or penalty kick...and then suddenly in somewhere 86mnt, kluivert came and score the only goal in that game...
then, as we all know, ajax claim the champions trophy and since that the member of ajax squad were haunted by european big club.
milan bought 4 of them, davids, bogarde, reiziger and kluivert...and the history has been written, nobody from them ever been succes in milan,what a waste of money to spend....
dee_pee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:49   #30
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee_pee
milan bought 4 of them, davids, bogarde, reiziger and kluivert...and the history has been written, nobody from them ever been succes in milan,what a waste of money to spend....
They stayed put for another year and reached the CL final in 96 (lost to Juve via penalty shoot out) before the team disintegrated. In 96/97 we bought Reiziger and Davids. Kluivert and Bogarde came in 97/98. They came quite cheap since their contract expired with Ajax. I won't blame all of them for doing poorly with Milan, it's more to the fact that the team was in disarray when they came. We sold Davids to Juve and he emerged to be one of the best DM in the game. We sold Kluivert to Barca and he ended up wonderful. Same case like Vieira to Arsenal from 96/97.

Seedorf went to Sampdoria and did terrible there too before moving to Real Madrid and won CL in 00.

Signature
Old 11-02-2008, 22:03   #31
MilanMarkus
National Team Player

I also remember the 94/95 CL season. Rarely have I been so dissapointed after Milan lost twice from Ajax. Milan didn't look like the team of 1993/1994 at all although most of the players where still the same. They just missed the spirit at the beginning of the season.

I never expected them to reach the finals again that year, but they did. After the group stages Milan beated Benfica and Paris Saint Germain. Paris Saint Germain was really a good team those days with Rai, Weah , Le Guen etc. Milan really grew in the tournament and played great matches in the semi-finals. Milan also played much better against Ajax in the final than in the group stages. Both teams were pretty equal and could not really create chanches, until the 86th minute...
MilanMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 22:15   #32
MilanMarkus
National Team Player

By the way I have never been so confident that Milan would win the CL in the 1992/1993 season. The team was doing great that season. Untill the final that season Milan only gave away just one goal. But instead they lost by a header of Boli just before half time...

On the other hand I have never been so confident Milan would lose a CL final as in 1993/1994. That season the defence once again was rock-solid. Correct me if i'm wrong but only Werder Bremen could score against Milan. But with the departure of Gullit and MvB the team never scored many goals (as well as in Seria A as CL). Milan lacked something in the attack. But because they only gave away very few goals results were very good. The great thing about that season was that the defence was totally reliable. Nobody ever expected Milan was going to score 4 goals against Barcelona that night.

Last edited by MilanMarkus; 11-02-2008 at 22:17.
MilanMarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:03   #33
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

I don't want to be a massochist, but I was reading some weeks ago how Sacchi hasn't gotten over the loss of the 1990 scudetto. There was some controversial things not only in a Milan vs Verona game (I'm not too clear on this one, there was a goal that wasn't for Verona or Milan did score a goal but the ref rulled it out, and there were like 3 players send off, one of them being Van Basten) and in Napoli's game against I don't know who (something happened with an injury of either Careca or Alemao, the only clear thing I have is that Moggi was in their management... ).

Well thing is if anyone of you remembers the incidents that happened that day, could any of you give me a more clear image?
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:58   #34
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
I don't want to be a massochist, but I was reading some weeks ago how Sacchi hasn't gotten over the loss of the 1990 scudetto. There was some controversial things not only in a Milan vs Verona game (I'm not too clear on this one, there was a goal that wasn't for Verona or Milan did score a goal but the ref rulled it out, and there were like 3 players send off, one of them being Van Basten) and in Napoli's game against I don't know who (something happened with an injury of either Careca or Alemao, the only clear thing I have is that Moggi was in their management... ).

Well thing is if anyone of you remembers the incidents that happened that day, could any of you give me a more clear image?
The controversial game vs Verona was the 33rd game of the season. The previous controversial game was in week 31st when Napoli faced Atalanta away. Before the game Milan was leading 2 points ahead of Napoli and they drew 0-0 vs Bologna away. The Napoli vs Atalanta gamed should end 0-0 so the 2 points lead could’ve been restored. But minutes before the game an Atalanta fans threw a coin and it hit Alemao in the head. It wasn’t like it was a life threatening injury (I forgot if there was blood, although in the post match interview Alemao was seen sporting a bandage covering his ‘wound’). Alemao was ready to get up but Napoli officials and medical teams was telling and instructing him to stay down and their voices was clearly captured by TV cameras shoved in the confusion.

The game was forfeited and Napoli was given a 2-0 win and made them join top of the table with Milan who had superior goal difference. And yes, Lucciano Moggi was in the Napoli management. In week 32, both team won their home games (Milan 1-0 vs Sampdoria, Napoli 3-0 vs Bari), no change in the standing.

Off to week 33 in the Bentegotti stadium. Milan took the lead through Marco Simone free kick and seemed to be cruising away with the victory. Then then ref stepped in. For a start Milan was denied a clear penalty (it wasn’t like the body-checking that Iuliano did to Ronaldo in 97/98 season, it was clear hack on the sin which had MvBasten rolling in the ground clutching his feet). Then came the parade of red cards. First he gave Sacchi the marching order. Then Costacurta was next. With Milan central defence collapsing, Verona scored the equalizer from a corner kick. But the worst is yet to come. Rijkaard got another red card. He had to be physically restrained by Gullit because he was ready to jump on the referee. On his way to the tunnel, wearing his white Kappa jacket, Rijkaard stopped and faced the VIP tribune and bowed his head in mock salute to whoever is in charge of the game.

MvBasten was next, the season’s top scorer (19 goals) was accused of elbowing the defender when he jumped to get the long ball. Straight red to him. In frustration he took off his jersey and threw it to the ground in disgust only for Baresi to call him and ordered him to pick it up. He was pushed and shoved by the security to the tunnel. The game continued. Sacchi with minimum sight of the pitch was standing at the mouth of the tunnel, both hands in his coat pocket. As if the blatant injustice wasn’t enough, a Verona through pass was deemed on side when replay showed that Tasotti and Baresi already moved up front. Verona striker was one-on-one with Galli and he couldn’t do nothing to stop the goal (the goal was like Pippo’s vs Bayern in last season’s CL). Galli literally beat the ground with his hands, his face was like “What can I do? What can we do? It’s been decided”.

Napoli won their game 4-2 away vs Bologna and now have the 2 points lead. In the last fixture of the season, Milan won 4-0 at home vs Bari and expecting Lazio to perform a miracle at the Sao Paolo stadium. It didn’t happen as Napoli did just enough by winning the game 1-0 and became champion. Milan swallowed the loss bitterly and did their revenge by winning the Champions Cup final game vs Benfica at Vienna. It saved their season but they knew they should win the scudetto as well.

Signature
Old 12-02-2008, 05:04   #35
JUANES
BARCA HATER

Fav. Players: Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself

Quote:
The controversial game vs Verona was the 33rd game of the season. The previous controversial game was in week 31st when Napoli faced Atalanta away. Before the game Milan was leading 2 points ahead of Napoli and they drew 0-0 vs Bologna away. The Napoli vs Atalanta gamed should end 0-0 so the 2 points lead could’ve been restored. But minutes before the game an Atalanta fans threw a coin and it hit Alemao in the head. It wasn’t like it was a life threatening injury (I forgot if there was blood, although in the post match interview Alemao was seen sporting a bandage covering his ‘wound’). Alemao was ready to get up but Napoli officials and medical teams was telling and instructing him to stay down and their voices was clearly captured by TV cameras shoved in the confusion.

The game was forfeited and Napoli was given a 2-0 win and made them join top of the table with Milan who had superior goal difference. And yes, Lucciano Moggi was in the Napoli management. In week 32, both team won their home games (Milan 1-0 vs Sampdoria, Napoli 3-0 vs Bari), no change in the standing.

Off to week 33 in the Bentegotti stadium. Milan took the lead through Marco Simone free kick and seemed to be cruising away with the victory. Then then ref stepped in. For a start Milan was denied a clear penalty (it wasn’t like the body-checking that Iuliano did to Ronaldo in 97/98 season, it was clear hack on the sin which had MvBasten rolling in the ground clutching his feet). Then came the parade of red cards. First he gave Sacchi the marching order. Then Costacurta was next. With Milan central defence collapsing, Verona scored the equalizer from a corner kick. But the worst is yet to come. Rijkaard got another red card. He had to be physically restrained by Gullit because he was ready to jump on the referee. On his way to the tunnel, wearing his white Kappa jacket, Rijkaard stopped and faced the VIP tribune and bowed his head in mock salute to whoever is in charge of the game.

MvBasten was next, the season’s top scorer (19 goals) was accused of elbowing the defender when he jumped to get the long ball. Straight red to him. In frustration he took off his jersey and threw it to the ground in disgust only for Baresi to call him and ordered him to pick it up. He was pushed and shoved by the security to the tunnel. The game continued. Sacchi with minimum sight of the pitch was standing at the mouth of the tunnel, both hands in his coat pocket. As if the blatant injustice wasn’t enough, a Verona through pass was deemed on side when replay showed that Tasotti and Baresi already moved up front. Verona striker was one-on-one with Galli and he couldn’t do nothing to stop the goal (the goal was like Pippo’s vs Bayern in last season’s CL). Galli literally beat the ground with his hands, his face was like “What can I do? What can we do? It’s been decided”.

Napoli won their game 4-2 away vs Bologna and now have the 2 points lead. In the last fixture of the season, Milan won 4-0 at home vs Bari and expecting Lazio to perform a miracle at the Sao Paolo stadium. It didn’t happen as Napoli did just enough by winning the game 1-0 and became champion. Milan swallowed the loss bitterly and did their revenge by winning the Champions Cup final game vs Benfica at Vienna. It saved their season but they knew they should win the scudetto as well.
sad history

well i didnt knew that... now i know why people say "you never stop learning"

Signature
JUANES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 18:47   #36
Matmil04
* I still Believe *

Fav. Players: kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho

Quote:

Are you serious ? do you really have THAT kind of memory ? wow great stuff really

Signature
.................................................. ...........
Milan Milan perchè siamo sempre con te
sei la fede più grande che c'e
dalla curva lassù grideranno di più
perchè in campo ci sei solo tu
.................................................. ............
MILAN!
Matmil04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 19:36   #37
atreides602
Cuore Rossonero

Fav. Players: gullit, maldini , pato, baressi

realy great stuff, can anyone remember the olimpic marseille- milan incident, with the nocturn instalation goin off?
atreides602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 19:59   #38
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

amazing thread I love you all
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 03:48   #39
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Quote:
Originally Posted by atreides602
realy great stuff, can anyone remember the olimpic marseille- milan incident, with the nocturn instalation goin off?
It's somewhere in this thread If the link doesn't work, you go in "Discussion" Forum and try to find the Milan 1992 thread.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6079

Signature
Old 13-02-2008, 04:07   #40
gaizka22
Apprentice father

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matmil04
Are you serious ? do you really have THAT kind of memory ? wow great stuff really
Combination of watching the game, Milan stats for the last 20 years and reading articles about it Lots of the action described can be seen in the Paolo Maldini DVD

Signature