Luca Antonini Thread

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Zoltan before Sheva

Andriy-Shevchenko-Ballon-d-Or-2004_full_diapos_large.jpg

:cry:

I feel more guilty about not having Maldini in the top 5, but both would be knocking on the door.

I think one of the reasons I loved Antonini, was because he reminded me a little of myself. I was never the biggest or strongest. I have a similiar slim type build. I have played usually as a fullback with my local team. I wasn't the most skillful, but I would put in a shift and give an honest performance.

He also showed great passion for the Milan shirt.

As for the hair , I can't help it so many of our players have happened to have long hair at one time or another.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I feel more guilty about not having Maldini in the top 5, but both would be knocking on the door.

I think one of the reasons I loved Antonini, was because he reminded me a little of myself. I was never the biggest or strongest. I have a similiar slim type build. I have played usually as a fullback with my local team. I wasn't the most skillful, but I would put in a shift and give an honest performance.

He also showed great passion for the Milan shirt.

As for the hair , I can't help it so many of our players have happened to have long hair at one time or another.

I would cry, if I could :cry:

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
I liked Antonini and was hoping he would be a really really good player for us. Not in the veins of Zambrotta when he was at Juve, but someone like Serginho for us or Favalli for Lazio when he was at his peak. He was also playing really really well for us when Leonardo was in charge.

Schedule