The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
except that he's been milan's best cb by far this season

It's only a report, so it's probably not even true but Bonucci already wants to bail? Surprisingly weak mentally, especially considering a lot of our woes stem from trying to accommodate him and despite him underperforming as he did.

Well, if we get our 40 mil back, I won't be too irritated.

:lol::lol:

yeah look how strong the team looks now that it's back to a 4 man defense.

milan's most embarrassing losses in a long time have come from playing a 433 formation (lazio 4-1 and verona 3-0)

formation doesn't matter with this team, the squad is shit and most importantly, the mentality is atrocious...and to top it off..the manager has very little experience and it's been mostly failure so far. :lol:

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
100%

LMAO if anyone thinks it's been romagnocchi

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

milan's most embarrassing losses in a long time have come from playing a 433 formation (lazio 4-1 and verona 3-0)

formation doesn't matter with this team, the squad is shit and most importantly, the mentality is atrocious...and to top it off..the manager has very little experience and it's been mostly failure so far. :lol:
and he was shit in both times.
also he plays below standards both in 4-3-3 and 3-5-2
so if an offer of 50+ comes why keep him?

roma clearly outperforms him last month or more

on another note:
how many games in san siro have b+g attended since they sold?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

No Bonucci = No 3-5-2 experiments.

If we got a LW instead of Bonucci, we'd probably be set up much better.

The team having an atrocious mentality is partially a responsibility of the captain too - not sure why you bring up something to further discredit Bonucci :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
No Bonucci = No 3-5-2 experiments.

If we got a LW instead of Bonucci, we'd probably be set up much better.

The team having an atrocious mentality is partially a responsibility of the captain too - not sure why you bring up something to further discredit Bonucci :lol:

yeah right, because the team wouldn't be leaking goals left and right from romacroce and musacchio?:lol:

and what would have changed with 433? more losses with 3 goal margins?

the team having an atrocious mentality has been the case for many seasons, seedorf was the first one to point it out..so did miha..so did montella...

#wearesorich

he's definitely joining juventus

fodder A fans criticized bayern for pulling this shit in the bundesliga and now juve are doing the same thing.....while being on their way to a 7th consecutive scudetto :lol: :fp:

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah right, because the team wouldn't be leaking goals left and right from romacroce and musacchio?:lol:

the team having an atrocious mentality has been the case for many seasons, seedorf was the first one to point it out..so did miha..so did montella...

I don't see a reason why Roma and Musacchio wouldn't have a chance to work out. Form is a very important factor. Paletta and Roma were a good pairing last season before injuries hit us hard and messed with our form. If we had a better start, I could envision Musa and Roma having an even better performance.

433 with a good LW from the get go might've led to us actually playing well and winning, building positive momentum instead of this misery.

Pointing out bad mentalities is an easy excuse for failed managers. I'm more interested in people that have a solution to fix it. The players are always part of the issue, especially the captain.

its more like
devrij for free and bonucci's money for a lw would be a great difference for us

That too. I don't hate Bonucci or the Bonucci deal, I understand why they did it and felt like they needed too. But I think it would be smart for us to cut our losses if possible and do what makes sense for us.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see a reason why Roma and Musacchio wouldn't have a chance to work out. Form is a very important factor. Paletta and Roma were a good pairing last season before injuries hit us hard and messed with our form. If we had a better start, I could envision Musa and Roma having an even better performance.

433 with a good LW from the get go might've led to us actually playing well and winning, building positive momentum instead of this misery.

Pointing out bad mentalities is an easy excuse for failed managers. I'm more interested in people that have a solution to fix it. The players are always part of the issue, especially the captain.

because they are shit, although romacroce seems to be considerably less shit than musacchio..makes sense why argentina NT coaches never call him up.

the misery was inevitable, and they weren't linked with the right type of LW..just a lazy ball hog in keita who played as a striker last season.

it's not an easy excuse when it's been an on going case for 4 years.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Mirabelli vs Raiola; Fassone vs UEFA

#wearesorich
scudetto

he's definitely joining juventus

fodder A fans criticized bayern for pulling this shit in the bundesliga and now juve are doing the same thing.....while being on their way to a 7th consecutive :lol: :fp:

We were top 3 with 433 last season before our mvp bonaventura got injured... and niang at lw lool. It really isnt that hard to see that a left winger would have benefited us more than bonucci.

_____

How dare you compare the serie a to bundesfodder when we just signed the best defender from the so-called “bayern of serie a”.

No bundesliga club would dare do such things to bayern...

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
We were top 3 with 433 last season before our mvp bonaventura got injured... and niang at lw lool.

I don't recall milan ever being top 3 last season

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
because they are shit, although romacroce seems to be considerably less shit than musacchio..makes sense why argentina NT coaches never call him up.

the misery was inevitable, and they weren't linked with the right type of LW..just a lazy ball hog in keita who played as a striker last season.

it's not an easy excuse when it's been an on going case for 4 years.

Great reasoning you got there. They're not shit, they've shown as much in the past.

It's hard to know what other LWs were available if we used the Bonucci money for it.

It's an easy excuse since we didn't have a great manager for 4 years.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Great reasoning you got there. They're not shit, they've shown as much in the past.

It's hard to know what other LWs were available if we used the Bonucci money for it.

It's an easy excuse since we didn't have a great manager for 4 years.

based on what i've seen, it's an easy conclusion to make.

oh wait...romagnoli is 23...new nesta etc etc.

it's easy to know when the only "LW" they chased was keita all summer long and ended up failing to sign him.

allegri is the best coach in serie A and he wouldn't be able to change a thing in this team.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

it's easy to know when the only "LW" they chased was keita all summer long and ended up failing to sign him.

allegri is the best coach in serie A and he wouldn't be able to change a thing in this team.

allegri is not a great coach to begin with

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Well I guess you need to get your vision checked then.

No, it's not easy to know. It's just the main LW that we've been linked in the media. The very same media that was all over the place and was wrong numerous times.

Rating Allegri as best coach in Serie A :lol: Well that finishes our discussion, I've heard enough.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

romangoli's milan career in 1 clip

oh wait...let me guess..it's the coach that got beat by feynoord and finished 3rd in a group with shakhtar? LMAO

shouldn't have started the discussion with a romangoli fanboi to begin with but it's a slow day at work.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cool story 7Sage.

Last season at this point we had 9 points more than this season.

This year we have Bonucci, last year we had Zapata and Paletta. :proud:

Good luck on those Man Shitty forums.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Only sell those who want to leave.

Bonucci is our only world class proven winner, so I would hope not to sell him. Experience counts for so much in developing that winning mentality that the club has seemingly lost. And I mean winning experience being a crucial player for your team.

In the summer I wanted Biglia or Badelj here, and I can say I have learned a major lesson from Biglia's total failure so far and seeming mental weakness. That is, experience only means something if it is being a key player for a top team that has won.

Like Kalinic as well who has a lot of Serie A experience cracking under the pressure of playing for a big club.

Going forward I would like us to sign:

​1) World class players
2) Potential World class players
3) Ex world class veterans who can still contribute

World Class Players

My definition: Top 10 in their position in the world, who have won league championships and ideally the Champions league (because this is the Milan DNA that we seem to be losing)

Potential World Class Players

​Younger players who have all the technical tools to be top players and have shown ability to play in top leagues

Ex World Class

Aging veterans who have won everything and don’t necessarily have the legs for a full season but can still contribute on the field and off the field

IMO we have 1 world class player in Bonucci and a few potential world class players in Romagnoli, RR, Kessie, Locatelli, Suso and maybe Conti.

Going forward I want us to sign the above 3 types of players only, and if we cannot get the world class players, focusing on the high potential youngsters and being patient with them is something I can get behind. Just no more mediocre players, or players who look like world beaters for small clubs but crack under the pressure of a big club.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

giphy.gif

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only sell those who want to leave.

Bonucci is our only world class proven winner, so I would hope not to sell him. Experience counts for so much in developing that winning mentality that the club has seemingly lost. And I mean winning experience being a crucial player for your team.

In the summer I wanted Biglia or Badelj here, and I can say I have learned a major lesson from Biglia's total failure so far and seeming mental weakness. That is, experience only means something if it is being a key player for a top team that has won.

Like Kalinic as well who has a lot of Serie A experience cracking under the pressure of playing for a big club.

Going forward I would like us to sign:

​1) World class players
2) Potential World class players
3) Ex world class veterans who can still contribute

World Class Players

My definition: Top 10 in their position in the world, who have won league championships and ideally the Champions league (because this is the Milan DNA that we seem to be losing)

Potential World Class Players

​Younger players who have all the technical tools to be top players and have shown ability to play in top leagues

Ex World Class

Aging veterans who have won everything and don’t necessarily have the legs for a full season but can still contribute on the field and off the field

IMO we have 1 world class player in Bonucci and a few potential world class players in Romagnoli, RR, Kessie, Locatelli, Suso and maybe Conti.

Going forward I want us to sign the above 3 types of players only, and if we cannot get the world class players, focusing on the high potential youngsters and being patient with them is something I can get behind. Just no more mediocre players, or players who look like world beaters for small clubs but crack under the pressure of a big club.

so confused.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Wouldn't mind selling Bonbon for 70+ and investing that money into other positions.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
So what? You don't hang out with colleagues from former jobs?

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
so confused.

Lol.....i formatted it like shit

Summary: sign world class players. If they don’t want to sign, the go for the young high potential players or veterans who have won. Don’t sign mediocre players like Biglia or Kalinic due to their ‘experience’. Real experience is winning experience

Hope that clarifies

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol.....i formatted it like shit

Summary: sign world class players. If they don’t want to sign, the go for the young high potential players or veterans who have won. Don’t sign mediocre players like Biglia or Kalinic due to their ‘experience’. Real experience is winning experience

Hope that clarifies

i didnt say it about your format
but about your perception of the whole think.i agree with your conclusion but the way you get there is a little confused.things you say dont stand together.

dont be quick to judge things etc
look at inter today and compare it with last year when they struggled for 8th place.they signed borja valero and vecino.they fall in the same category with badelj and biglia as far as i m concerned....
same think can happen to us next year if we have a lw like perisic and a cam like pastore in that same squad we have this year.

bvb and atletico managed 3 UCL finals in last 5 years without having any winning experience as you mean it...or all of you have forgotten how much experience the GOAT team had in 1988....and that coach named arrigo?

what matters is talent first of all and more importantly.if it is accompanied by experience then hell yes, but it is way too expensive and not affordable all the time.to make a team gel and work like a well-oiled machine you need many things.what we know for sure now is what we miss. and believe me if we buy top lw and cam, both biglia and kalinic would look far far better than they do now.as the rest of the team.

and yes f+m didnt manage to land a lw or a proper cam(they wanted to do a trick with hakan who plays both position , but he failed them af, as many of us here expected).but they manage to raise the level of this team in almost every position.does this make a better team? no cause team is about chemistry and gel together. but it sets a basis to work on the future.

#1 player to sell is hakan.thats for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule