The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Imagine the scenario if Silvio wins back club from Elliott through auction

or maybe a berlusconi government and china become trade friends and yonghong's investors reappear

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
No top coach wants to come here, regardless whether it’s the start or middle of year. This club, in its current state, is a career ending job for top coaches.

If this is your idea, why do you cry about their thought process when they hired an interim coach?

Since you're obviously not satisfied with that particular event, as you explicitly mentioned it, you surely must have a better idea of how they should've handled the situation in late november?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
giphy.gif

Bad use of gif is bad. He has been very critical of the project from the get go, and of Berlusconi's last years.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

Iguessthisisit

Primavera
Reaction score
What top coach would take this job at the end of november? Do you think hiring an interim coach was less sensible than keeping Montella?

Dude, we're not Palermo. Many good coaches who are better than Gattuso would say yes, even if we are in mid-season or if they are under contract. Money talks, that's all we need to offer.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If this is your idea, why do you cry about their thought process when they hired an interim coach?

Since you're obviously not satisfied with that particular event, as you explicitly mentioned it, you surely must have a better idea of how they should've handled the situation in late november?

Late November is too late. If you’re changing coaches at halfway point and you’re mid-table, you’ve already fucked up badly.

They bought players for a mid table coach who got fired. No other top coach would want to work with even half of those players.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Dude, we're not Palermo. Many good coaches who are better than Gattuso would say yes, even if we are in mid-season or if they are under contract. Money talks, that's all we need to offer.

So name me a couple of these available coaches that would be more sensible to appoint in this lost season than an interim coach and a big summer target.

Late November is too late. If you’re changing coaches at halfway point and you’re mid-table, you’ve already fucked up badly.

They bought players for a mid table coach who got fired. No other top coach would want to work with even half of those players.

So you're saying that your whining about their decision in late november is completely pointless and irrelevant?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So name me a couple of these available coaches that would be more sensible to appoint in this lost season than an interim coach and a big summer target.

So you're saying that your whining about their decision in late november is completely pointless and irrelevant?

stop feeding the troll
if/when we win UCL again he s gonna say that he doesnt like the fact that we are x player lifted the trophy before y and kept it in the air for a long time.only a mediocre management would allow this..

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Blanc, Tuchel, Enrique +++

First of all, ew.

Secondly, let me put it this way.

Do you think that this season is a lost season where reaching CL is unrealistic?

Do you think it's more likely to hire a good coach during the summer window than in late november?

Do you think a higher profile coach would accept the role of an interim coach?

Do you think we should aim for the best possible long-term solution?

Last edited:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No big name coach will come here in the summer. They should have hired a top coach last summer and let him spend the $200M.

Only an idiot would think that someone like Conte would come here in the summer.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
The question was easy and straightforward. I only asked what you would have done differently in late November, not last summer or in Berlusconi era.

So you don't think it's likelier to appoint a good coach during summer than it is in late November, it's exactly the same?

Yea I'll stop feeding you.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Bad use of gif is bad. He has been very critical of the project from the get go, and of Berlusconi's last years.

he's always been right, but just to say the same over and over again
stick to retired tennis player kind of type instead of bitching and moaning

i'd love to have him here in the current setup
He should be supporting more the current project

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The question was easy and straightforward. I only asked what you would have done differently in late November, not last summer or in Berlusconi era.

So you don't think it's likelier to appoint a good coach during summer than it is in late November, it's exactly the same?

Yea I'll stop feeding you.

I have no idea what you’re going on about.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

You will have a very hard time finding a coach who will do better than Gattuso has done/will do.

The guy is gonna become our Ferguson. Mark my words.

In Gattuso we trust. Forza Milan. Forza Gattuso.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You will have a very hard time finding a coach who will do better than Gattuso has done/will do.

giphy.gif

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Prime talent you say? Not 1 single club apart us was even linked to silva

Neruda, bro, how long did you have Silva as avatar for?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

challenge accepted

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini to Radio 24: “When will Milan return to being great again? I don’t know. The premise of this new project does not seem promising.”

Maldini: "This thing has started with Berlusconi's Milan, it is not just the problem of the new management. The problem is the more you wait the more the top is far away and the more the year you will need to reach it."

Maldini: "Then the culture you had lost and the investments you have to make every year are doubled."

until now, Maldini still talks nothing about solution, only critics.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Are you expecting for Maldini suggestions on Tactics, Tranfers, and fire gattuso-bring somebody else etc?
omg. I said suggestion, singular.
Man, I'm busy right now. Can I ignore you later?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This is the type of signing we should make, but I don’t know if we can battle barcelona for him.

Never watched him.. but this video + some scouting reports suggests that he will be a next level player.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
This is the type of signing we should make, but I don’t know if we can battle barcelona for him.

Never watched him.. but this video + some scouting reports suggests that he will be a next level player.

He has some balance.

I have a feeling he'd be great with Kessie.

But yea, seems like he's out of reach :(

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You're late to the party. I mentioned him first around here :o

But the kid is a legit gem. He took Gremio from being an average team to a great team in the Libertadores.

Easily worth the 30 million they're asking for him.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

His calmness on the ball way exceed his actual age. If he goes to barcelona than they got themselves replacement for iniesta

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

I agree, FIFA boy

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Verso le elezioni del 4 marzo, in campo il duo #Galliani #Lotito. Il presidente della Lazio probabile candidato con Berlusconi a Salerno, l'ex ad Milan lascia Mediaset per la politica (#LaStampa)

Not only galliani, lotito joined forza Italia for the elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule