The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli was asked about the potential of selling Gianluigi Donnarumma for a huge profit, considering reports they have a deal with Napoli goalkeeper Reina to join as a free agent next season.

“We are working to improve the squad, not lose our best players. We have always said that and we are trying to make this project better every year. It’s the first year, so it wasn’t easy to put so many new faces together in a short period of time.

Well this says alot to me, i believe our management more than in journalist crap

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
No he isn't. He is way overhyped.

This.

Saw nothing special tonight from him at all.

EDIT: now that I think about it, I saw nothing special from any of them. Except cuntbile diving like a bitch when Calabria stood next to him.

haditusso

PSSI Sucks
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso Gattuso Gattuso
According to Alfredo Pedullà next week AC Milan and Juventus will meet to talk about Daniele Rugani.
The deal worth around 30 million euro. ??

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel that it's been a trend with Lazio players these past few years.

Wouldn't say all of them.

But for sure him, Keita, and Felipe Anderson are all pretty overrated in my opinion.

This.

EDIT: now that I think about it, I saw nothing special from any of them. Except cuntbile diving like a bitch when Calabria stood next to him.

Nowadays if there is a midfielder who is a physical presence, as long as there is some passing abilities people immediately begins to hype them to no end.

On a unrelated note, I am a bit worried about our lack of depth. Hindsight is 20/20 but man Kucka would have been a great player to have under Rino.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Alfredo Pedullà next week AC Milan and Juventus will meet to talk about Daniele Rugani.

If it does happen it probably means we are giving up on Musacchio.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Lol thats a tweet from 2016

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
uizzUcU.jpg

Youtube sensation still plays for us? :eek:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Whats the beef here then. Missed an easy chance ? Is he the first player to do it ? If not. Jog on.

lol he's not managed to score this sort of chance even once...and he's literally had 10-15 of these this season.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Why do we need to criticize our players during this great run of form which we havent seen in years???

Just be happy and dont bitch

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Is Kalinic the one snapping this picture? Doesn't want to show his face after that miss? :fp:

FORZA MILAN! 120 min...ughh....I'll be happy with a draw this weekend. Tough run of games.... Amazing form!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Yeah we are just missing a lesbian face cheerleader for gattuso to toy with.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The team is tired as fuck, we definitely learned that today. The crosses were poor, finishing was off, general passing was off when we had some chances to counter. Really outside of the centerbacks and kessie the overall quality we normally show, like against Roma, was off. But lazio has a similar schedule and they were tired too. Credit to the team to keep working and creating chances, and to Rino for motivating the team to dig deep. It's not easy to play in a big game like this when you're exhausted, even extra time at that. Impressive.

Not gonna bitch and moan were in the fucking final. A little worried about fatigue going into the next two games but at this point why would anybody seriously doubt this team? One more week and they can rest a bit

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
This.

" tonight" ?

you only watch SMS 1 match and boooomm, you got a conclusion about his whole career.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
“You don’t learn this profession through books, you learn it by getting smashed in the teeth by setbacks. I’ve had some and I will have many more.

:love:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
" tonight" ?

you only watch SMS 1 match and boooomm, you got a conclusion about his whole career.

Oh, I watched the first leg too. Didnt see anything special from him there either.

That makes it 2 matches.

Go cry at a wall if you're butthurt about people disliking an overhyped player. No one was more overhyped that King kali. You gonna cry me a river about him too?

go. ahead.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
" tonight" ?

Team can start recovering today. Team is in form tactically so they can cut back on tactical drills. Spend more time jogging and drilling without the ball to get rid of inertia that has built up after 120 minutes against Lazio. Mental fitness is key going into the derby. Team can start thinking about the weekend game on Saturday. For now, eat, sleep, get a massage, relax them minds and keep jogging.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nowadays if there is a midfielder who is a physical presence, as long as there is some passing abilities people immediately begins to hype them to no end.

Seems like it apparently. Its like they forget the talent that is outside Italy. >.>

On a unrelated note, I am a bit worried about our lack of depth. Hindsight is 20/20 but man Kucka would have been a great player to have under Rino.

man i was thinking the same damn thing recently.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

not sure what to think about this.

I dont think Rugani is worth 30million at all. Is he even better than Mussachio?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Wow, that would be interesting. Why would Juve sell Rugani?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
^^Classy fucking guy. A humble man. Hardcore fan of Milan's and a burning passion for the sport.

I say the same for the current Barca coach... speaks clearly, calmly and articulately... ozzes class. Feet firmly on the ground

Yet still no place in your sig for him :monto:

That Milinkovic-Savic kid is not worth 200 million.

If he plays for us, he doesn't have to face Kessie. That would seriously improve his play.

SMS is worth what they are willing to pay. If they offer 200 it means they value him at 200.

Zio fester would have sold him right. 25m tops, he ain’t greedy
:thumbsup:

Wow, that would be interesting. Why would Juve sell Rugani?

Being at the top for a long time unchallenged might've made them forget what good management is? Too soon to quit on Rugani imo.

The question might be, why would we want Rugani?

Because he can be a back up instead of Musacchio and can form a long standing partnership with Alessio once Bonucci gets too old. Honestly, I'd be great if we weaken 7ube significantly every year. Bonucci for 28 mil and DES was awful for them. Let's do something similar again.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Why is Mastour doesn't play?

Is he actually that bad?

He struggled to get playing time in the first team of PEC Zwolle. Yes, he's that bad.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Can we swap Ricardo Rodriguez for Rugani, the same way we did De Sciglio for Bonucci?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Why would we swap our starting LB for a Substitute CB?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
derby thread? #italianmusiconly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule