Spanish La Liga Thread (BBVA)

Who will win La Liga and which two teams will complete the top 4?

• Total voters

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
o yeah this is good Osasuna 2 - 1 Barcelona ;) :star:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Hmmm Barca lost. At least the other teams have a chance of catching up and make the league more intresting

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
menon_inc said:
Hmmm Barca lost. At least the other teams have a chance of catching up and make the league more intresting
Yeah, but I hope that Madrid don't win it, though.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
r3dman said:
Yeah, but I hope that Madrid don't win it, though.
Madrid 0-0 draw Valencia, Ronaldo miss the a PK in the 90th minutes.:D

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Yuchen Fish said:
Madrid 0-0 draw Valencia, Ronaldo miss the a PK in the 90th minutes.:D
I think the suporters of Real will hate him even more now.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
r3dman said:
I think the suporters of Real will hate him even more now.
Yes !! But i still think Real shouldn't buy Ronaldo in 2002.

THey should buy some defenders.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Yuchen Fish said:
Yes !! But i still think Real shouldn't buy Ronaldo in 2002.
THey should buy some defenders.
...You know how they were in that period, always buying superstars. Anyway, they tend to make mistakes even when buying defenders, so that wouldn't have changed anything really.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
...You know how they were in that period, always buying superstars. Anyway, they tend to make mistakes even when buying defenders, so that wouldn't have changed anything really.
So they shouldn't sell the French DM, after they sell him, Real's middle become very week. And they had been used Beckhanm played as a DM :D :D :D

I think they should sell Ronaldo as soon as possible ( but Milan doesn't need him ).

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Yuchen Fish said:
So they shouldn't sell the French DM, after they sell him, Real's middle become very week. And they had been used Beckhanm played as a DM :D :D :D

I think they should sell Ronaldo as soon as possible ( but Milan doesn't need him ).
You mean Makelele I think. That was a good player in their side, and they got weaker by selling him to Chelsea. Playing Beckham as a DM was stupid too, I agree.
Oh, they will sell Ronaldo, it's just a question to who. I hope Inter get him, not us, because from what I read, these two clubs are the only ones interested in him. Also, I read somewhere that he wants to live in Milano.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
menon_inc said:

Nah, that will not make this interesting, this one is won since November(did any one actually believe Osasuna was going to stay on top?) simply because(even if the gap is not too big, but it is, since there's 9 points) Madrid is really bad(and the good results in january, february are normal in RM of the last two seasons, is just a time when things get calm before hell breaks loose). Valencia is clearly irregular, when it comes to win little teams(kind of like the case with Milan, but Milan actually lost to 5 teams that are in the first 8 places) and the rest...the rest suck. For La Liga(a very mediocre legue since 2002), Barcelona is far better than the rest, even bad results won't make any difference, since the rest won't do much.
I find the EPL & Serie A more interesting, even if Chelsea & Juve have it won since December, since it's plain simple more interesting in quality, which La Liga lost long time ago.

BTW, I believe there are high chances of Madrid grabbing a good result from Nou Camp, usually, last seasons, the team with the bigger advantage loses.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
You mean Makelele I think. That was a good player in their side, and they got weaker by selling him to Chelsea. Playing Beckham as a DM was stupid too, I agree.
Oh, they will sell Ronaldo, it's just a question to who. I hope Inter get him, not us, because from what I read, these two clubs are the only ones interested in him. Also, I read somewhere that he wants to live in Milano.
Yes, when Makelele played in Real Madrid, they only paid very little salary to him and maybe Real thought Makelele is not important for them. But after they sell him, i think Real must be very regret ! :cool:

I think the reason they get Beckham is because a lot of girls like Beckham and he can bring more business profile for them, I don't think Beckham can help Real a lot in football, just for the attractive !!! :mad:

Yes, i hope Ronaldo will go to Inter. By the way, i hope Real Madrid will get nothing in this season :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
Barca looked exhausted.
But they still will get the Champion in this season't Spanish League.

Real still had a lot of problems and some contradictions between some players. :head:

Real looks like 11 super stars and Barca looks like a teamwork team.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Yuchen Fish said:
I think the reason they get Beckham is because a lot of girls like Beckham and he can bring more business profile for them, I don't think Beckham can help Real a lot in football, just for the attractive !!! :mad:
I don't like him very much either. But, I still think that he could do well in a team without many superstars, with a good coach and played as a RM all the time. You have to admit he has some quality in that position, and he's also a master of set-pieces.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
I don't like him very much either. But, I still think that he could do well in a team without many superstars, with a good coach and played as a RM all the time. You have to admit he has some quality in that position, and he's also a master of set-pieces.

Yes, i admit his pass + freekick are still good. But as you know, Ronaldo as the striker in Real, he is lazy and he cannot header, so i think if Real has an industrial + good header striker, maybe we will find how useful of Beckham's pass.

Yes, his position should be a RM, but last 2 years because Figo also in Real and played as a RM, so Beckham didn't play as a RM very much in Real.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
real Madrid 0 - 0 Betis :star: :tongue:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Rex said:
What a great goal would had been if Joaquin's shot back into the net..
He's a great player. Do any of you guys know if any team is gonna transfer him? Some rumours?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
r3dman said:
He's a great player. Do any of you guys know if any team is gonna transfer him? Some rumours?
Rumours are that he is going to everywhere.

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
It looks like every Domestic Leagues this season are boring. For big 5 (Italy, England, Spain, Germany, France) we can easily name the champions.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes ! They are Juventus, Chelsea, Barca, Bayern and Lyon.
We can guess the second of these 5 leagues they are :

Milan, Man U, Valencia, Wender and ???? ( i don't know any thing about French Serie A).

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Barcelona 3 - 1 Getafe last night :head:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Canisarez is the King of penalties. Something like Reina last year.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
He is playing very well last tonight and scored a goal...that is excelent RONALDO ;)

Real Madrid 4 - 0 Deportivo

Forza Ronaldo ;)

Adri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Boban, van Basten, Kaka, Sheva, Etxeberria,Guerrero
I've just come back yesterday from Bilbao, where I watched the Basque derby beetween Athletic and Osasuna. It was a great victory and now we are on a little bit more secure place on the table but the battle still goes on. AUPA ATHLETIC

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Riquelme has been really impressive over the last 2 seasons. He seems to be creating almost every goal that Villareal score...not to mention..he scored a hatfull as well..

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
So it seems like Rijkaard is going to play his whole team against Real Madrid, and they have 12 points over them(and they have CL on wednesday)...by standards of people in this forum that would make him a COWARD. :D

Rex

Reaction score
The home side remain to lose the three injured players, the likes of Xavi Hernandez, Rafael Marquez, and Edmilson that give Rijkaard alternatives to line-up starting eleven. The youngster Messi could be 'hidden' weapon to exploit Madrid's bad-organized defence but I have no idea his fitness progress so far which leaving by far a mystery of Rijkaard's tactical scheme. The minus thing, is Barca surely have fitness problem after vs Benfica game which the opposite one, El Real trashed a 4-0 home win against La Coruna in last jornada.

This match about centred-battle on each side. The Catalans might field trio Deco, Motta, and Van Bommel against Guti and Baptista who succesfully to be plotted as anchormen that redounded the footwork of Becks, Zidane, Robino, Raul/Ronaldo.

El Real come to payback ?

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
seems like Ronaldo is findin' back some form...

Schedule