Cesc Fabregas

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barca has a deep financial minus. Winning La Liga and new sponsor don't just erase this minus. Those fuckheads spent 42mil€ on Villa. LOL. Besides, do they even have a player receiving under 6mil€ per season?

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=85115

:/

i dont know why fabregras wants to go to barca, he'll play second string to xavi and iniesta like he does in the spanish national team. if he wants to win and 1st team football with sick wages the best place to come is milan. then once xavi retires in 4-5 years he can fulfill his dream and dominate with barca and by helping us with selling him for a good 60-70 mill.

Milan144

The New Inzaghi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
The problem is, how will Barcelona play if they gets Fab? Will they still play 4-3-3 with Iniesta, Fab and Xavi on the midfield? :fp: Will they have to change formation? Are Barca willing to bench Xavi or Iniesta?

Here's my opinion: Fab to Milan, maybe five years, and when Xavi retires, go to your favorite club and retire there. :star:

Reaction score
Barca has a deep financial minus. Winning La Liga and new sponsor don't just erase this minus. Those fuckheads spent 42mil€ on Villa. LOL. Besides, do they even have a player receiving under 6mil€ per season?

Honestly, the sponsor and winning La Liga will help quite a bit. If we win the Champion's League then we'll have a very nice budget. And I don't see anything funny about signing Villa for 40mil. He's twice the player Torres is and Carrol would be worth barely 20mil if he wasn't English. As for Ibra :fp: I still haven't forgiven Pep for Eto'o but the man's got principles and expects the same from his players- No exceptions.

i dont know why fabregras wants to go to barca, he'll play second string to xavi and iniesta like he does in the spanish national team. if he wants to win and 1st team football with sick wages the best place to come is milan. then once xavi retires in 4-5 years he can fulfill his dream and dominate with barca and by helping us with selling him for a good 60-70 mill.

Xavi retire in 4-5 years? He's already 32 my friend, with a nagging achilles heal injury. We played him and Iniesta almost every game this season, do you think we'll be that lucky again? We aren't capable of having one of them out and playing near the same level- that is where Cesc is essential. They wont have to play every game and we have perfect coverage if someone is injured. Cesc is 24, it's better to bring him back here now and get Wenger's stink off him for 1-2 yrs before Xavi starts to decline and he takes over.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Villa is worth 25mil€ at most.
Barca made same mistake with Ibra. 28 years old player, 45mil€ + Eto'o. Villa, 28 years old player, 42mil€. Was he decisive this season as you were hoping he'd be? Liverpool didn't care what was the price for Carrol. They sold Torres for 50mil€, so they could easily spend 50mil€ on Carrol. They don't have financial gap anymore, not since new owners took over the club. In economical terms, Real are far far ahead of you. If you buy Fabregas, he will be bought by club money, while Berlusca is willing to spend money out of his pocket

Reaction score
It was his first season with us and he scored 22 goals w/ 9 assists. He also fit in really well with the team and linked well with Messi. His goal drought was unexepected but he still overall had a good first season and looks good with the team.

I would of liked to get him the earlier year instead of Ibra but that didn't happen. The question is who else would fit in that well with Barca? I'd love to see Pato here but I don't think Milan is stupid enough to let him go and the only other one that might be what we need is Aguero. Rossi is the ideal Barca-like player but I dont think 1 solid year of goal-scoring merits him to being Barca quality.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Can someone just close this fantasy thread
fab at milan??
1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off.gif

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rossi is the ideal Barca-like player but I dont think 1 solid year of goal-scoring merits him to being Barca quality.

Exactly. Villa?
But ok. Pato is ideal for any team, shame he's injury prone. I'm quite happy it's just shoulder injury he's dealing with now. Rather that than knee, or some thigh injury he experienced throughout those years

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can someone just close this fantasy thread
fab at milan??
1-50-Cent-Laugh-Off.gif

Aren't you that same ****** who wanted to switch Ibra for Lisandro Lopez because he had an almost as good goal ratio in European competition as Huntelaar?

I agree. Just bann him ffs.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Before joining Barca, can't see Cesc in any other club.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
So what if it's a dream. I bet you thought that about Ibra before he came here.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
If we sign Cesc ban everyone who ever said "he is just a dream.", "no way he will come.", "You guys are idiots for thinking we will get him.", "Only Barca will get him." etc. for the whole next season so they aren´t able to jizz over his performances in CL final.

Or better yet all of you pricks should leave by yourself.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Galliani said we want CL Next year... I wait to see how he tackles it...

The Score currently is 2-1 For Galliani = Taiwo and Mexes :thumbsup: Seedorf Renewal :thumbsdown:

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
So what if it's a dream. I bet you thought that about Ibra before he came here.

I didn't think they would sign Ibra because at that time they had many years of reluctance to spend money. This is a different situation. I still think they are going to not want to spend what Arsenal will want for him, but he also clearly has Barca on his mind.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
If we sign Cesc ban everyone who ever said "he is just a dream.", "no way he will come.", "You guys are idiots for thinking we will get him.", "Only Barca will get him." etc. for the whole next season so they aren´t able to jizz over his performances in CL final.

Fan police! Fan police! Fucking tool...

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score

The Score currently is 2-1 For Galliani = Taiwo and Mexes :thumbsup: Seedorf Renewal :thumbsdown:

I'll say 3-1-0

Taiwo, Mexes, Prince (permanent) for 3
Seedorf still a doubt regarding on how rest of the season goes.
He hasn't made a bad step yet.

:D:D

Stranger

Banned
Reaction score

come on you are harsh on galliani

Seedorf was one of the many reason why we won the scudetto . if he agrees with a bench role and 2.5 million its a :thumbsup:

MVB the greatest holder since kaiser(was he even a holder :conf:) renewed :thumbsup:

LB fixed :thumbsup:

Nesta gets a quality alternative :thumbsup:

greatest cb combo of decade locked for atleast another year :thumbsup:

The energy in midfield resigned(boa) kept here :thumbsup:

paloschi strasser merkel is ours - quality young players :thumbsup:

And traansfer market has yet to start .... you are being too harsh

AND OMG pirlo not extended :proud::star::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
^

I was like yes, yes, yes :star:
Then I read the last line :o

and +1 about Dorf. Resigning him is definitely not a minus point for G. Big game player and experience.
For example with a few Dorfs and Ambros mixed with their kindergarten Arsenal just might win a title since their existence.

This year G hasn´t made a one wrong step.

Last edited:

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Galliani made impossible moves before, so I wouldn't see why we can't sign Fàbregas. It is difficult, of course. It is even unlikely, but not impossible.

Sometimes I find it really annoying to come here check some news and read stuff like "I am the owner of the truth and I say he won't come and all of you who believe he might come are idiots". If you don't believe he'll come, or even if you think this thread is useless and full of idiots, simply ignore it.

Nesta_Pirlo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Pirlo, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Ballack, Pato, Mueller, Lahm, Maldini

Ibra was a "Dream signing" if I don't recall

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
^

I was like yes, yes, yes :star:
Then I read the last line :o

and +1 about Dorf. Resigning him is definitely not a minus point for G. Big game player and experience. For example with a few Dorfs and Ambros mixed with their kindergarten Arsenal just might win a title since their existence.

This year G hasn´t made a one wrong step.

Its not like we dont have experienced players....

With Seedorf you can only expect him to really show up in 10 matches out of 50+ AC Milan games in a Season, which I personally see as a big problem.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Its not like we dont have experienced players....

With Seedorf you can only expect him to really show up in 10 matches out of 50+ AC Milan games in a Season, which I personally see as a big problem.

who wouldnt see that as a big problem? which is kinda why i didnt agree with his renewal. but you gotta remember how allegri started to use seedorf at the end of the season. seedorf didnt start 50+ matches and made a mess of it all. it was a much lower no. and that was in the first half of the season. coming down to the end, when we needed him to play good, he actually did. that's another problem though. you need players who you cant rely on 100% of the time. from last season, it's safe to say seedorf didnt fit that bill. which is why i want both nasri and fab; fab to replace pirlo and nasri for seedorf, but seeing th renewal kills that one off, maybe.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Fabregas to Milan is just another step before the arrival @ Barca.

I dont think he'd spend alot of time with us.

this guy must have his Barca dream in his head since he left @ 16...

Id rather get Hamsik, Pasore and Ganso for our long term life in Milan.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Fabregas to Milan is just another step before the arrival @ Barca.

I dont think he'd spend alot of time with us.

this guy must have his Barca dream in his head since he left @ 16...

Id rather get Hamsik, Pasore and Ganso for our long term life in Milan.

Whats wrong with having Fabregas for 2-3 years?

Schedule