The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao winger...

giphy.gif

No

We wanted Leao striker and Hauge winger

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think the ref was trying to make up for the shit call earlier.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Draw is perfect result. 2 dropped points from Lazio and Merda will be so mad :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicki's Monster verse was incredible

That's really the only thoughts I have about her

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Nicki's Monster verse was incredible

That's really the only thoughts I have about her

Thats it you are officially my fave poster.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
He was dumb to put the hand in his face, referee didn't make mistake

I know. The intent was there but after Immobile being sent off, how dumb can you be to even do that?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Grazie lazio.
An inter win here would have been dangerous for us.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Ejfhit_XcAETwOT

Must be nice being loaned to a bigger club than Man Utd.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
He's been awful in most of his appearances for about a year or so but there is a player in there. He started well under Mourinho.

He's massively injury prone though. If he does ok and Milan want him, you should get him for a low fee tbh. He's basically our 4th choice RB and we have a youth product who is expected to break through and overtake the lot of them.

Hope he does well. When he first started with is, his crossing was awesome. Somehow we managed to ruin that part of his game, which is standard for us.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's been awful in most of his appearances for about a year or so but there is a player in there. He started well under Mourinho.

He's massively injury prone though. If he does ok and Milan want him, you should get him for a low fee tbh. He's basically our 4th choice RB and we have a youth product who is expected to break through and overtake the lot of them.

Hope he does well. When he first started with is, his crossing was awesome. Somehow we managed to ruin that part of his game, which is standard for us.

:thumbsup:

How fast is he?
Antonio Valencia fast or slower?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

Same happened with theo in Madrid, I read somewhere milan and utd will discuss a purchase option.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
- Milan come into the game on the back of two consecutive wins this season. The Rossoneri have the opportunity to win their first three matches in Serie A for only the second time in the 21st century after they achieved this feat in 2006/07.

- Milan could potentially win their first three Serie A matches of the season without conceding a goal for the third time in their history. They previously achieved this in 1971/72 (with Nereo Rocco in the dugout) and 1952/53 (under Mario Sperone).

- Milan have scored for 22 Serie A matches in a row. Only twice in their history have the Rossoneri found the net in more consecutive matches: in 1949 (27) and 1973 (29).

- Taking into account all the teams that have played more than twice in Serie A since the league resumed in June, Milan are the only team to have remained unbeaten. In 14 matches, the Rossoneri have won eleven times and drawn on three occasions. The last time that the Diavolo went on a longer undefeated run was in March 2007 (15).

- Excluding the sides recently promoted to the division, AC Milan are the team to have conceded the fewest goals (22 in 23 matches) in Serie A in 2020.

Just a few interesting stats. Pioli beating some history potentially so far with this run we're no so far.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I do not think Qaas can recover from this. It might end his forum career.

when you think you couldn't go any lower than "turns the game off at half time" and "Andre Silva fanboi"...

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
lots of changes...but it's out of necessities.

Colombo will score, assisted by Brahim... i see them a compatible AM-CF combo in term of style... Brahim dribbling, attracting defenders to him, Colombo using that to peel off making short run behind the defense...Brahim slips it in for him.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
There is an Iranian born woman that lives in US and makes great electronic music, her name is Sadaf and i think her album History of Heat has some very interesting songs.

edit: also she has nice breast

Never heard of her but I do like Sevdaliza's ISON.

Not much of a looker but interesting as an artist.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Where is the Turkish spitter...????????

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sky Calciomercato: Milan have not raised more for Tomiyasu. There were no margins to continue. Now offer of 15 for Kabak. Schalke has not yet accepted and continues to ask for 25. Now Milan are working on Rudiger's loan. We are working in this direction and it can be the right one.

Boooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule