The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Next 4 games in Serie A without Ibra:
- Fiorentina (home)
- Sampdoria (away)
- Parma (home)
- Genoa (away)

This is not a disaster. After that comes:
- Sassuolo (away)
- Lazio (home)

Then the winter break comes, so Ibra better be ready for these two..

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We haven’t heard anything official about Zlatan, have we?

This up to 4 weeks is just speculation, right?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Never understood this type of behavior. Hauge can do well on his own.

Let the kid play. No need for comparisons. Leao didn?t even play and people are shitting on him.

It?s clear people have already decided which ?side? to pick despite performances, even though there isn?t a side really just Milan players.

You are reading too far into it. I just think he's a better player. Like how I think Ibra is better than colombo or that bennacer is better than tonali. Hague is special.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
The only official word is there will be another scan in 10 days. (via MilanNews)

Ibra, Leao and Salad out at the same time. Not good at all.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also Theo has finally upped his game, was pretty mediocre since the season start.

Say thanks to Rebic. It has been pointed out many times by experts that Rebic who drifts in to the center and tracks back way more often than Leao is the reason Theo can be unleashed going forward instead of playing with applied handbrake.

Giving Roma the captaincy was a bad move.. so was keeping it, coz it's harder to bench him. I'd love to see more of Gabbia. Give the armband to Ibra, nobody will dare to challenge that decision.

I don't know. He was made captain when Bonucci left. Back then Romagnoli was still considered one if not the player with the highest ceiling in our team with the exception of Donnarumma. However, Donnarummas epic saga was only 12 months ago back then, while Roma decided to stay and extend his contract in a time where the club was failing and going south... to me that was a huge commitment to Milan. Staying with the sinking ship rather than fuck off somewhere where he could have played CL minutes way sooner than here.

That's a move I won't forget and fans shouldn't too.

Ibrahimovic risks between 3-4 weeks on the sidelines

This is 6-8 games.

That's exactly what I feared.

Leao supposedly still out for another 10 days, then they will revaluade. Saele too according to Milan News there's a sprained ankle, there will be updates in the coming days. And Rebic, as Bonera said, isn't 100% fit. There's a serious risk he's going to be burned in the upcoming weeks since we have no one left to play. Casti seems to play since weeks with an inflammation which explains why he's nowhere near the post lockdown Casti we saw last season.

I'm very concerned for the upcoming weeks. Can't understand how you guys can stay so positive.

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Ibra should be back for Parma on Dec 13 imo. Hopefully, Leao is fit for Samp.

It’s not so bad. We were never going to be able to field Ibra for every game.

The injury that pisses me off is Leao’s. He hobbled off against Verona but was still fielded for the U21 team. Ridiculous.

Colombo this weekend probably and then Leao the one after that. Then Ibra is back. I hope.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think we?ll be fine without Ibra for a while. Roma kept winning without Dzeko, we should do the same. It?s the next couple of games before Leao is fit that will be tight, I?d rather keep Rebic on the left playing off a target man, even it means playing Colombo

Why not play Hauge LW and Rebic CF?

Don't forget that Rebic played very well there in our first game without Ibra this season.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra should be back for Parma on Dec 13 imo. Hopefully, Leao is fit for Samp.

It?s not so bad. We were never going to be able to field Ibra for every game.

The injury that pisses me off is Leao?s. He hobbled off against Verona but was still fielded for the U21 team. Ridiculous.

Colombo this weekend probably and then Leao the one after that. Then Ibra is back. I hope.

Maldini just before the break said that if it was up to him he'd prefered to keep the players at Milanello. But as an ex-player he knows how much they care about the possibility of playing for their NT team and that those are important career goals for them so he won't stand in their way.

I guess players are going to be players. You could see it also in the All or Nothing doku. They pledged their doctors despite career theratening injuries to let them play. I'm quite sure they don't tell everything to their doctors when they fear the possibility of them not giving green light for being played.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
man renato was incredible against us in that 0-3 defeat.. wow

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Ibra for 2 weeks out isn't as bad as it could've been. Need Leao back for Sampdoria, and can make do until then.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
The only official word is there will be another scan in 10 days. (via MilanNews)

Ibra, Leao and Salad out at the same time. Not good at all.

its ridiculous, when season started we were most "stacked in attack" and lack cbs and cms but we have always problem with strikers rebic-ibra-leao this season.

btw next serieA game we gonna play vs fiorentina, but fio has this week coppa away game vs udinese.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Galliani for Libero: "Muntar's goal against Juventus would have changed history. We would have won a 2nd Scudetto in a row. We would not have sold Ibra and Thiago Silva.?

He always mentions this. I never understand it. Whats the difference between the first and second place? How much was it in terms of money?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
That 3-4 week timeline is ridiculous. Yes, strong athletes at that age face the detriment of having super hypertrophied ligaments but remember his knee injury and how fast he recovered? This man is ready in two week at latest unless it's something serious but I am certain it's not a tear from what we swap.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I saw a different Colombo against Napoli my dudes. He seemed a little more fit and the boy was working hard from the moment he came on. A shame he didn’t finish that chance Hawg set up for him, but if I remember correctly that whole move started with Colombo winning the ball.

I hope there’s a good player in there.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Im less concerned about Europa League. I know we are Milan and everything, but I dont think we have the depth to fight on both fronts and CL in Serie A should be absolute priority. The only reason why I care a bit about Europa League is that wins will help increase our points and eventually place better in a pot if we qualify for CL.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I saw a different Colombo against Napoli my dudes. He seemed a little more fit and the boy was working hard from the moment he came on. A shame he didn?t finish that chance Hawg set up for him, but if I remember correctly that whole move started with Colombo winning the ball.

I hope there?s a good player in there.

Yeah, he won it and then took a good shot. Surprised Hauge didn't try for the goal there tbh.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
milan seriously need to guard Bennacer... new contract without clauses... i said top 3 in the world but can’t really think of any name thats doing better right now.. legitimately world class

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Im less concerned about Europa League. I know we are Milan and everything, but I dont think we have the depth to fight on both fronts and CL in Serie A should be absolute priority. The only reason why I care a bit about Europa League is that wins will help increase our points and eventually place better in a pot if we qualify for CL.

serieA winner goes to pot 1 iirc.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
man renato was incredible against us in that 0-3 defeat.. wow

They just won 4 - 0 without him. Now watch Pioli protect captain average by putting Gabbia in against Lille's potent attack.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
its ridiculous, when season started we were most "stacked in attack" and lack cbs and cms but we have always problem with strikers rebic-ibra-leao this season.

btw next serieA game we gonna play vs fiorentina, but fio has this week coppa away game vs udinese.

This is great news. Travel + a hard game. I was worried they would be fresh af against us, but this changes the things.

Bonaventura and Ribery picked up some minor injuries as well that may keep them away from the game against us or at least they won't be in top form (hopefully)

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If we win Serie A, there's nothing to worry about.
We will make around 16-17 m from the group stage of EL, so we basically already did what's needed. Going deep into the KOs is nice, but shouldn't be done at the expense of losing momentum in Serie A

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
For #Ibrahimovic Left thigh hamstring muscle injury. A follow-up examination will be carried out in 10 days
For #Saelemaekers First degree left ankle sprain trauma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule