2011/2012 Pre Season

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Just some conditioning exercises for the squad this morning followed by some upper body workouts. The session finished in the gym.
MILANELLO - This morning's training session started at 10.30am on the indoor astroturf pitch at Milanello with all the players involved from the very first minute.

The squad started with a gentle workout to loosen the muscles then they moved on to some exercises to strenghten the abdominals and back followed by some floor exercises. The players then moved on to the hurdles and spent some time fine-tuning their balance.

After that, the rossoneri moved to the gym where they continued their workout on their upper body strength.

Ibrahimovic and Cassano joined their team mates this morning at Milanello but both will start their training programs this afternoon, in the second session, which is scheduled for 5.30pm and will be conducted behind closed doors.

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
ibra looks fat.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
ibra looks fat.

lIQSrehvw9ju3yb3Ptl33SDP_500.jpg

Australiano1980

#RiseTheBorders
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo, Rivaldo
maybe is just his open arms fooling me.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
looool @ rino and oddo cirka 06:50...

someone please translate... Christina??

The only thing I understood was Oddo saying "I forgot where I put my shoes."
Then Gattuso says something like "What are you talking about?" and hits him. :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
maybe i watched wrong video or saw wrong angle, but cassano didn't look overweight to me.

luckily, we know there's one man who's ALWAYS in top shape:
seedorf_big.jpg

:proud:

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
maybe i watched wrong video or saw wrong angle, but cassano didn't look overweight to me.

seedorf_big.jpg

I dpnt know, Cassano looks a bit too wide....

And Seedorf always looks top shape in training, but game time he is goddamn grandpa...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I dpnt know, Cassano looks a bit too wide....

And Seedorf always looks top shape in training, but game time he is goddamn grandpa...

slow and steady wins the race.

don't forget.. tortoise beats the hair ;)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Sell seedorf +15 million for xabi alonso

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

seedorf_big.jpg

Is this a video or a pic you posted? :D

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
The only thing I understood was Oddo saying "I forgot where I put my shoes."
Then Gattuso says something like "What are you talking about?" and hits him. :lol:

hahaha, Rino and Oddo, two crazy players :lol:

I don't think Zlatan looks fat, but why does he wear a pony tail now, maybe copying Mexes :D
In that pic above Cassano looks ok, haven't watched the vids yet, will do soon, maybe he looks different there.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
First training ession of the day at Milanello. The players mostly worked on running exercises but Ibra and Cassano worked apart.
MILANELLO - The rossoneri were back at work this morning at Milanello to continue their athletic preparation ahead of the friendly game to be played tomorrow against Solbiate.

Training started at 9.30am on the indoor pitch at Milanello where the squad started with a warm-up for 30 minutes followed by 10 minutes of muscle exercises.

After the first phase, 18 players then moved onto the running track to carry out a series of running exercises over 200 meters.

Ibrahimovic and Cassano worked on the raised pitch and completed running exercises over 100 meters.

Gianluca Zambrotta once again worked in the sand pit.

The training session finished with an hour in the gym to strengthen the upper body.

A second training session is scheduled for the afternoon starting at 5.30pm.

corsa-ibra-cassano_big.jpg

corsa_big.jpg

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
First training ession of the day at Milanello. The players mostly worked on running exercises but Ibra and Cassano worked apart.

corsa_big.jpg

Who is the one on the left?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Valoti needs to spend the pre season in the gym, he makes antonini look like the hulk.

omg omg omg they're so faaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!

:fp:

MilanMB you're blind! cant you see that cassano obviously looks like he gained 50kg!!!!!!!

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I have noticed that Calvano hasnt trained with the team in the past few days. He certainly wasnt there in the last two training videos...

What's up with that? Did he get sent back to the Primevera already?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have noticed that Calvano hasnt trained with the team in the past few days. He certainly wasnt there in the last two training videos...

The Primavera hasn't started training yet, they meet at July 24 to perform the physical test, and then from July 26 to August 6 they will do their trainings.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi

you can't always see our +25 players in each video.;) We mostly see the partitelle while the other (younger) players often train in the gym.

btw, Calvano is pretty much the only one to be certain to be given his spot in the first squad.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Wtf was all those romours about how fat Cassano is?! He doesnt look fat at all, he looks in better shape then he has ever been at milan

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
He is built like Rooney, they both are very stocky so they will never get the same sort 6 pack as Ibra or C.Ronaldo