The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17-10-2018, 09:27   #24241
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
AC Milan legend Franco Baresi featured on Sky Italia to talk about the upcoming Milan derby, praising the Rossoneri's head coach Gennaro Gattuso.

"It will be a nice, balanced derby, but it will always depend on the approaches. Icardi and Higuain are two extraordinary strikers. For their respective team, they do important things. We hope our team (Milan) is better (laughs).

"Gattuso? I think he's showing that he's managed to get his ideas across to the team: he knows what Milan is and passes this on to his players."

runnin thru the woes with my #6

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Old 17-10-2018, 09:35   #24242
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
*2 because of taxes = 36 m We are paying 36 fucking m a year to players that we barely use. Borini at 2,5 Mauri at 1,4 Since joining us in 2015, he has played for us exactly 706 minutes and we have paid 5,6 m EUR for that (with this year's wage) This guy makes 7932 EUR/minute played in Milan I am dying
True. This is the kind of thing I want to see less of.

Would really like a good team of 20 outfield players who can be relied upon to step in at any moment. Keep the squad compact but bursting with quality.

Now we have Paqueta, all we need is a RCM, a CDM, and a LW who can double up as a CF. Between this winter and the end of summer I expect Leo will make this happen.

Signature
Past Present Future
Old 17-10-2018, 09:40   #24243
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
*2 because of taxes = 36 m We are paying 36 fucking m a year to players that we barely use. Borini at 2,5 Mauri at 1,4 Since joining us in 2015, he has played for us exactly 706 minutes and we have paid 5,6 m EUR for that (with this year's wage) This guy makes 7932 EUR/minute played in Milan I am dying
it is more then that 43% and 57% i think that makes 40+ mil.
fucking 40 mil for players we dont use and need.

2 or even 3 top players wages.

Signature
Old 17-10-2018, 09:44   #24244
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Milan former owner Yonghong Li enlisted among people prohibited from leaving China for accumulated debts. He also got his Chinese passport seized

Old 17-10-2018, 09:45   #24245
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Fraud Li
Old 17-10-2018, 09:45   #24246
truant
sexy football fetishist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Romagnoli

Chiesa GDS interview: "My idols growing up? Without a doubt Kaka. Shevchenko has always fascinated me as a striker. My father? his support is fundamental for me, as well as my mother's. My family is a piece of my strength.

Well, he is there for the taking if we want him. I'm sure Kaka and Sheva will put in a good word if required.

Signature
Past Present Future
Old 17-10-2018, 09:50   #24247
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Tutto Sport: Between January and June, Milan will add a top star to the team. The dream remains Milinkovic-Savic. One thing is certain, Leonardo never gives up on his targets.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:52   #24248
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

Flamengo announced club board will hold a press conference tomorrow at 10 AM (Brazil time) to reveal the details of Paquetá’s transfer to Milan .

what time that would be in europe.

Signature
Old 17-10-2018, 09:54   #24249
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by patosheva View Post
Flamengo announced club board will hold a press conference tomorrow at 10 AM (Brazil time) to reveal the details of Paquetá’s transfer to Milan .

what time that would be in europe.

In 4 hours.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:54   #24250
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

hahahahah fraud li cant go out from china

reality fraud you should visit him .

Signature
Old 17-10-2018, 09:55   #24251
truant
sexy football fetishist

This will be his first derby as captain. Milan defender Alessio Romagnoli spoke to La Repubblica of his expectations for the match against city rivals Inter as well as other issues.

"Inter-Milan is also a direct clash for the Champions League, but the greater responsibilities give me more motivation than pressure. I am proud of it. I want to play here for many years and win," he said.

"The renewal? A logical choice. I am fine with my teammates, with Gattuso, with the fans. There were offers from the Premier League, but I feel at home here.

"I debuted against Milan in Serie A. Maybe it was my destiny. I like Milano, I only miss the sea of Neptune, maybe I will hang a picture of it in my room.

"Milan will win again. It is a solid club which will fight for the Champions League and go on in the Europa League. What has changed? Firstly, the ownership was exposed to so many risks. Now there is the desire to invest. Maldini and Leonardo transmit serenity and know the world of Milan.

"The derby? This is the most technical one of recent years. Inter have more experience and play the Champions League, while we have more ambitions compared to last season.

"We are a bit behind in the standings, but we have to get used to remain as high as possible. Gattuso encourages us not to be satisfied. We have faith in him, he has always been on our side.

"Icardi-Higuain? They are one of the best in the world, but Higuain has scored more goals. Icardi is at home in the penalty box, it is forbidden*to get distracted on the cross.

"What we need on Sunday? Anger and personality and not to be afraid. We have to play our game, pllaying to win," Romagnoli concluded.

Signature
Past Present Future
Old 17-10-2018, 09:55   #24252
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
In 4 hours.
oh ok at 15:00 ,thnaks.

Signature
Old 17-10-2018, 10:04   #24253
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

reality fraud

Signature
Old 17-10-2018, 10:15   #24254
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Fradu Li is fucked

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

Aspiring Head of Milan Lab
Old 17-10-2018, 10:22   #24255
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarth View Post
reality fraud
no realy he was defending li fraud like crazy and it is only right to visit his father fraud figure.

on same topic berlusconi cunt sold us to that noone imagine if we didnt have elliot uhh.

Signature
Old 17-10-2018, 10:27   #24256
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Milan former owner Yonghong Li enlisted among people prohibited from leaving China for accumulated debts. He also got his Chinese passport seized

I guess someone didn't thank the matrix enough...

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Bertolacci may very well be a must sign player, considering everything. He could be to us for the next five years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:41   #24257
MilanBG
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by patosheva View Post
no realy he was defending li fraud like crazy and it is only right to visit his father fraud figure.

on same topic berlusconi cunt sold us to that noone imagine if we didnt have elliot uhh.
Actually we should thank Mr. Li after all. He spent a massive sum on acquiring Milan that not many people would pay. Berlusconi asked for a lot of money and only Li was willing to give it. If it was not for him, we would've probably still be under B&G which would be disastrous. After that Mr. Li spent 200+ m on players and strengthened the team a lot. After that, he passed the club (I don't care how it actually happened) to a competent organization willing to invest and lift the club. So from a fan point of view this is what Li did:
1. Saved us from B&G who were running the club towards relegation
2. Bought many usefull players who could either be sold for a lot of money or be part of a strong team. Only Old Donnarumma and Borini are useless, but that is not Mr. Li's fault. All the rest can either be sold easily (some at profit) or be part (mostly as subs) of a Great Milan
3. Handed the club to Elliott who seem to be really keen on making us #1 again

Mr. Li is a HERO

#LiOfLegends
Old 17-10-2018, 10:47   #24258
patosheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Actually we should thank Mr. Li after all. He spent a massive sum on acquiring Milan that not many people would pay. Berlusconi asked for a lot of money and only Li was willing to give it. If it was not for him, we would've probably still be under B&G which would be disastrous. After that Mr. Li spent 200+ m on players and strengthened the team a lot. After that, he passed the club (I don't care how it actually happened) to a competent organization willing to invest and lift the club. So from a fan point of view this is what Li did:
1. Saved us from B&G who were running the club towards relegation
2. Bought many usefull players who could either be sold for a lot of money or be part of a strong team. Only Old Donnarumma and Borini are useless, but that is not Mr. Li's fault. All the rest can either be sold easily (some at profit) or be part (mostly as subs) of a Great Milan
3. Handed the club to Elliott who seem to be really keen on making us #1 again

Mr. Li is a HERO

#LiOfLegends
to be honest you are totaly right.

Signature
Old 17-10-2018, 10:53   #24259
Nevermore
Primavera Player

For me it is easier to hate B&G than Mr. Li
Old 17-10-2018, 11:00   #24260
IL Diavolo 3
Fester