\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Rumoured exits fees + wage savings (gross)...

1. Storari free + 2m
2. Oduamadi free + 2m
3. Mastour free + 0.5m
4. Antonelli free + 3m
5. Gomez 1.5m + 1.6m
6. Silva 5m + 4m
7. Gabriel free + 1.5m
8. Vergara free + 0.5m
9. Simic free (loan) + 0.5m
10. Mauri free + 2.8m :fp:
11. Monty free + 5m
12. Locatelli 14m + 1.6m
13. Bertolacci 5m + 4m
14. Bacca 12m + 7m

TOTAL = 37.5M fees + 36M gross wage savings = 73.5M.

The 36M wage savings will be made this year whereas the money from sales will be staggered over this year and the next. As you can see, that alone will cover the annual cost of SMS (30M) + Rabiot (10M) for virtually the next 2 years.

I haven’t included the money received from other sales like Lapa, Niang, Kalinic, Bonucci etc as they will be used to cover last years sales as well as this years purchases e.g. Higuain + Caldara. That’s why we currently have a zero balance mercato.

Btw, there’s still a few players e.g. Musacchio, RR, Borini, Bonaventura, Suso who may be sacrificed to fund the new signings in terms of both transfer fees + wages.

This is precisely why L+M are releasing fodders just to get their enormous salaries off the books. We’ve always had money for quality players, but instead have been paying millions to benchwarmers. L+M are just redirecting funds to sign top players instead. Obviously if we reach CL everything will fund itself as we can expect to earn 50-100m+ from the competition, merchandising, sponsors, tickets, tv etc.

Last edited:

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
DkfLIaGX0AArvPg

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Oh shit.. You're right... Oh and btw, if SMS' girl is a 4, Bonucci's girl is a 1.:lol:

Well Bonucci is a cuck so it's not really his girl anyway

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
it seems that locuntelly unfollow milan on insta :rolleyes:

cunt, i'm glad that we sell him.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
This is precisely why L+M are releasing fodders just to get their enormous salaries off the books. We’ve always had money for quality players, but instead have been paying millions to benchwarmers. L+M are just redirecting funds to sign top players instead. Obviously if we reach CL everything will fund itself as we can expect to earn 50-100m+ from the competition, merchandising, sponsors, tickets, tv etc.

:thumbsup:

If Leo's thinking is assembling a smaller squad with overall higher quality I really like it. The supposed "second string players" will get many games to keep them fit and put pressure on the first eleven for a starting spot which is preferable to having many players of Jose Mauri's level who aren't able to give the first team players a rest even in less crucial matches.

A squad of 20-23 first team players including a few excellent rotation players supplemented by your Gabbias, Bellanovas and Tsadjouts is just nice as opposed to a bloated 25-29 man squad

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
We're offering Bona and Borini in the deal but do we have enough time to replace them and wait for Lotito to make a decision over the next few days?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we do sign SMS this is how I'd like to see us shape up

Reina

Calarbia/Conti Caldara Romangoli Strinic

Kessie Biglia Bonaventura

Hakan Sergej

Higuain

christmas tree pls

no need to fight this anymore since it's 90% done :heart:

What really frustrates me about Suso is that there is zero versatility in his play, he forces us to play a 433 or we have to bench him. With our current personnel, that means other plays are forced out of their best position to suit Suso (Hakan playing at LW, Bonaventura at LCM).

One of the big reasons I'd support selling Suso if he has a solid season and can be sold for around 40M.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Leo, Paolo, I have a terrible toothache! PLES!
Dke0r0CW4AI53ZD.jpg:large

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
We're offering Bona and Borini in the deal but do we have enough time to replace them and wait for Lotito to make a decision over the next few days?

Yeah, like replacing Borini is hard :lol:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
DkfKMQ2XsAEJX71

OFFICIAL: Manuel Locatelli joins Sassuolo from Milan on loan with obligation to buy

:(

I'm not going to hate on him whatever it is. He may turn out to be an Aubameyang or a Cristante who could fetch 25-30m which would suck. But I trust that if Maldini was not able to convince him to stay and allowed Leo to sell him then maybe Locatelli was beyond saving.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

If Leo's thinking is assembling a smaller squad with overall higher quality I really like it. The supposed "second string players" will get many games to keep them fit and put pressure on the first eleven for a starting spot which is preferable to having many players of Jose Mauri's level who aren't able to give the first team players a rest even in less crucial matches.

A squad of 20-23 first team players including a few excellent rotation players supplemented by your Gabbias, Bellanovas and Tsadjouts is just nice as opposed to a bloated 25-29 man squad

Correct. We’re targeting fewer, high quality players who can cover multiple roles. E.g. SMS/Rabiot/Bakayoko can all play in multiple positions in midfield and all the wingers we’ve been linked too (Martial/Depay/Promes/Lozano) can cover either flank and double up as a striker. This allows us to have a smaller squad as well as switch formations throughout games.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
in a perfect world id rather keep bonaventura.. the man can play LCM and LW

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Ale is also in Palmirola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule