Official Scottish Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2011/2012 Scottish Premier League title?

• Total voters

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka.
killiegradge said:
Not so sure about Collins-whats your thoughts? I think hes more like a Lambert or Sauzee than a Mowbray? Just a pity hes almost guaranteed to lose on his home debut!

Think its a bold move from Petrie and one which I think is a gamble but im reasonablly confident will be a success. Hes a very intelligent guy and wants to play football the same way as Mowbray. Hes going to work on the discipline and mental strength of the players which will move us forward. Its the club he supports and will strive to bring it success. Unlike the two you mentioned Collins has been working for three years to gain all the qualifications needed - UEFA pro licence.
We'll see about Saturday.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Dunfermline 0-3 Falkirk
Ceptic 2-1 Hearts
HIBS 2-2 KILLIE
Motherwell 0-0 St. Mirren

Got to be happy with an away point.Too early to comment on JC?That keeper is a total liability for you.How many points has he cost toy so far?Hibs have struggled with goalies recently-didnt you also have an Icelandic dud recently?
See you at the next game-Monday Jan 15th at Rugby Park?
Before then we have our trip to Milan in Decemer for the home game gainst Torino and also up to Turin to see the zebras play Verona.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Dunfermline 0-3 Falkirk
Ceptic 2-1 Hearts
HIBS 2-2 KILLIE
Motherwell 0-0 St. Mirren

Got to be happy with an away point.Too early to comment on JC?That keeper is a total liability for you.How many points has he cost toy so far?Hibs have struggled with goalies recently-didnt you also have an Icelandic dud recently?
See you at the next game-Monday Jan 15th at Rugby Park?
Before then we have our trip to Milan in Decemer for the home game gainst Torino and also up to Turin to see the zebras play Verona.

The keeper should never have played after his shocking display in the semi-final but here he is still costing us points, the defence lack so much confidence with him there and all our good play is lost by that idiot between the sticks.
Im reasonably confident JC should do alright, we're playing with the same philosphy as mowbray had but hes working on our discipline, which is a must.
Daniel Andersson (swedish) but he was good. Gotstalken(sp) was icelandic and mince.
Yup fecking monday night, but i'll be there.
Sounds good for your trip!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Hampden here we come!Beat Well tonight 3-2 in League Cup.Big game for you guys at Hibs tomorrow.Its live on Tv so I'll maybe give it a watch.Ceptic are still playing 5 mins left of ET.looking like penalties.Forza Bairns

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Hampden here we come!Beat Well tonight 3-2 in League Cup.Big game for you guys at Hibs tomorrow.Its live on Tv so I'll maybe give it a watch.Ceptic are still playing 5 mins left of ET.looking like penalties.Forza Bairns

5-4 tae Falkirk!!!

We owe hearts a big defeat and hopefully tomorrow it will come.

Well done on getting to the semi BTW.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
5-4 tae Falkirk!!!

We owe hearts a big defeat and hopefully tomorrow it will come.

Well done on getting to the semi BTW.
1-0 a big anough defeat for you?You must be favs now for the cup?Really any one of the four teams could win.Just pleeeease let it be mine?
Congrats on getin to the semis btw.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
1-0 a big anough defeat for you?You must be favs now for the cup?Really any one of the four teams could win.Just pleeeease let it be mine?
Congrats on getin to the semis btw.

Cheers - total dominance!!! 81% possession :D Should have been more but will take that!

No way are we favourites - we always mess it up, I think we deserve it though nothing against Killie or the other two but we need a trophy!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
Cheers - total dominance!!! 81% possession :D Should have been more but will take that!

No way are we favourites - we always mess it up, I think we deserve it though nothing against Killie or the other two but we need a trophy!
I see you at Hampden for the final.And yes you ARE the favourites!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
I see you at Hampden for the final.And yes you ARE the favourites!

Nah Nah, I still wont say it! Theres no way im tempting fate, we have been favourites so many times and fecked it up.

But a Hibs Killie final would be a cracking game, ofcourse aslong as Kevin Thomson was holding the cup aloft.

Good luck against the Bairns when it comes but its back to league duty now and ICT come to toon!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Todays results
Ceptic 3-0 Caley
Pars 2-1 arabs
killie 2-1 Bairns
Well 1-6(six) Hibees
Dons 2-0 Saints

Some result for the hibees!maybe collins is THE man afterall.Cracking game at killie today.Maybe rode our luck to get the win but we are due some luck!
Was that the best ever hibees?Seems they are all raving about the perfgomance.
Are Thomson and Brown away in January?Bloody agents.perhaps the best person to ask for advice would be Riordan.Is he happy with his money sitting in the stand?Im sure he can buy lots of pies for his 15k or whatever per week!What a waste of talent.And the old filth have the cheek to say there is no competition for them!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Todays results
Ceptic 3-0 Caley
Pars 2-1 arabs
killie 2-1 Bairns
Well 1-6(six) Hibees
Dons 2-0 Saints

Some result for the hibees!maybe collins is THE man afterall.Cracking game at killie today.Maybe rode our luck to get the win but we are due some luck!
Was that the best ever hibees?Seems they are all raving about the perfgomance.
Are Thomson and Brown away in January?Bloody agents.perhaps the best person to ask for advice would be Riordan.Is he happy with his money sitting in the stand?Im sure he can buy lots of pies for his 15k or whatever per week!What a waste of talent.And the old filth have the cheek to say there is no competition for them!

It was 6-1 going on about 10 or 11. Absolutely enhilated but to be honest Ive seen us play MUCH better than that this season which is always encouraging. Its only been a few weeks but what I can see from all those performances that JC seems to get the best out of players and hopefully will take Hibs up to the next level and carry on Mogga's good work. Good result for you's though considering the wee slump you were having, should that be the result come the end of January?
I personally think its an agent shit stirring (which he is famous for) and I would expect them both to stay atleast until the end of this season. Hibs hold all the cards - they dont need to sell unless its a rediculous offer, they are contracted for 3 and 4 years and I would imagine this close to silverwear they would want to banish the memories of 2004 and win something. Thomson is a Hibby and is captain so as he said it would be his dream come true. Also I would hope they would have greater ambition than going to the OF, they're shit and fucking ruin players, just look at McCann, Ritchie, Riordan, Murray etc. The OF couldnt afford them anyway.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
I cannot beleive that Brown and Thompson were at the San Giro last night as guests of Ceptic!Given that they play against them on Sunday that was a very stupid and ill advised thing to do.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
I cannot beleive that Brown and Thompson were at the San Giro last night as guests of Ceptic!Given that they play against them on Sunday that was a very stupid and ill advised thing to do.

Only if the weegie papers are true and considering we play one of the OF this weekend it doesnt surprise me. Just trying to unsettle us more.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
Only if the weegie papers are true and considering we play one of the OF this weekend it doesnt surprise me. Just trying to unsettle us more.
I heard it on Radio Scotland-Richard Gordon - whos usually reliable.Now if it was Chick Young things wud be different!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
I heard it on Radio Scotland-Richard Gordon - whos usually reliable.Now if it was Chick Young things wud be different!

hope you's do the huns! got ma ticket for 2 weeks time.

got the tic this week, hopefully make it a double!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
hope you's do the huns! got ma ticket for 2 weeks time.

got the tic this week, hopefully make it a double!
Ill be in Milan in two weeks time!Ill miss the Killie St.Mirren game!
Sure I saw Van Basten in Glasgow today!

Last edited:

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Ill be in Milan in two weeks time!Ill miss the Killie St.Mirren game!
Sure I saw Van Basten in Glasgow today!

VanBasten :eek: what would he be doing in Glasgow???

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
VanBasten :eek: what would he be doing in Glasgow???
Probably over to watch Killies star dutchman-Colin Van Nishtelroy?Call up to the Dutch international squad for the big man?

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Probably over to watch Killies star dutchman-Colin Van Nishtelroy?Call up to the Dutch international squad for the big man?

:D HAHA!!!

The huns look good now??

Fecking celtic again getting lucky :mad:

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Is the championship as good as over? I read Celtic enjoy a 13 point lead over 2nd placed Rangers :)

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
:D HAHA!!!

The huns look good now??

Fecking celtic again getting lucky :mad:
We have a habit of making the Huns look good!
Did you say you were heading there in a couple of weeks?You know you will be locked in for 15 mins after the game!
As for Ceptic-you had them beaten!Lennon?What can I say-I was almost on the pitch a few weeks ago to get him and Im a mild mannered guy.Im surprised hes still alive given his attrocious behaviour on the pitch!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Italian Tsar said:
Is the championship as good as over? I read Celtic enjoy a 13 point lead over 2nd placed Rangers :)
I think so yes!The twisted sisters have still to play each other 3 times so anytrhing could happen but I really cannot see it.

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
We have a habit of making the Huns look good!
Did you say you were heading there in a couple of weeks?You know you will be locked in for 15 mins after the game!
As for Ceptic-you had them beaten!Lennon?What can I say-I was almost on the pitch a few weeks ago to get him and Im a mild mannered guy.Im surprised hes still alive given his attrocious behaviour on the pitch!

Yeah, they do that at Parkhead aswell!

Lennon is a w@nk, pathetic attempt to get scotty sent off, although he and balde should have walked. This must be about 6 games in two/three seasons where we have played them off the park and got 1 point or nothing.

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Todays results
Ceptic 1-0 Dons
Hibs 2-1 Arabs
Caley 0-1 Well
Killie 5-1 Pars
Saints 2-2 Jambos

Good results today!I hear Brown has handed in a transfer request-bloody agents!
WTF is goin on at Hearts?"Flats,flats glorious flats".
The San Siro is calling for next week!

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
It seems that the Lithuanian occupation in Hearts doesn't go well recently :)

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Todays results
Ceptic 1-0 Dons
Hibs 2-1 Arabs
Caley 0-1 Well
Killie 5-1 Pars
Saints 2-2 Jambos

Good results today!I hear Brown has handed in a transfer request-bloody agents!
WTF is goin on at Hearts?"Flats,flats glorious flats".
The San Siro is calling for next week!

Cheers. Good result for the Killie aswell.

Its been rejected though, and quite rightly so. Rod Petrie just needs to stay strong.

Enjoy!!!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Fine result today for the Falkirk Bairns beating the current buns!After a few wins it was obvious the huns true form wud return-lets hope it continues til next week.Lets hope the Central police kept the huns in for the obligatory 15 mins after the game-especially if the rain was driving in onto them!
Cant beleive how easy this league is for the jungle jims especially when they arent that good!

RossoneriScot

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
killiegradge said:
Fine result today for the Falkirk Bairns beating the current buns!After a few wins it was obvious the huns true form wud return-lets hope it continues til next week.Lets hope the Central police kept the huns in for the obligatory 15 mins after the game-especially if the rain was driving in onto them!
Cant beleive how easy this league is for the jungle jims especially when they arent that good!

Celtic are rank but they can win when they are rank, Rangers canny.

Off to Greyskull this Saturday, hopefully another 3-0 on the cards for the Cabbage!!!

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
RossoneriScot said:
Celtic are rank but they can win when they are rank, Rangers canny.

Off to Greyskull this Saturday, hopefully another 3-0 on the cards for the Cabbage!!!
You gone into hiding?
Had great time in Milan!In Curva Sud and met Barone himself!What an experience.
Away to Inverness this weekend for Killie.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nice to see Gretna on the road to promotion again :D
I wonder if next year they'll challenge Celtic for the title.

Schedule