UCL Round of 16: Manchester United (4) vs AC Milan (0) - 10/3/2010

How ugly is Wayne Rooney?

• Ugly enough for Materazzi to sleep with.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Nearing Ronaldo's "female" friends.

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Uberugly.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Uglier than MilanoMichael.

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Just to get your hopes high

I dont get a word of what he's saying , but im sure its gold :star:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Basically goes like this: GOAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL GOAL GOALLLLLLL! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, he also tell's that Inter fan he loves him. This is inexcusable, but I will forgive him given the circumstances.

PS - That video made me sad for some reason, probably that Kaka' part in the beginning. :cry: But screw it Milan >> Kaka', we can do it.

Last edited:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
I saw that before the edit Cristina :p.

These three weeks are going to be very very long.

Gigi Milan

Primavera
Reaction score
----------------------Abbiati-------------------
-------Zambrotta--Bonera--Nesta--Antonini----------
-----------------------Silva(mark rooney)
-------------------Ambro---Pirlo-------------
--------------Seedorf----------Ronaldinho----------
----------------------Pato/Bori----------------------
-

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
long time to wait for the return leg, we'll see how we do until this.
I hope we are confident for that match, we can win for sure there and qualify for next round, we're a great team.
Last time it was that way: we lost away 3-2 and then won 3-0 at home
and now: we lost 2-3 at home....so logical we win 0-3 away, makes sense :D
but seriously, we can do that, if we have the players we need, nothing is impossible.
We're better in away games this season, esp. in CL, so that's another good sign for us. At least we have to win 2-0, that is no way impossible, we just have to stay concentrated for the whole match and convert our chances, we need to control the match.

------Dinho---Borri----Pato
-----------Seedorf-------
------Ambro-----Pirlo(Flams)---
Antonini---Silva---Nesta----Bonera
-----------Abbiati-----------

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
is this bless in disguise that we lost in our home and will be fucking motivated 100% on the away match ?

shittttttttttttt i want us to get through, until now we deserve it, fucking luck and result was not in our favor.

Dinho80

Primavera
Reaction score
is this bless in disguise that we lost in our home and will be fucking motivated 100% on the away match ?

shittttttttttttt i want us to get through, until now we deserve it, fucking luck and result was not in our favor.

Tell me about it. We either have to hope that are players are willing to fight for this or that the luck Man U had spills on to us.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Formation

long time to wait for the return leg, we'll see how we do until this.
I hope we are confident for that match, we can win for sure there and qualify for next round, we're a great team.
Last time it was that way: we lost away 3-2 and then won 3-0 at home
and now: we lost 2-3 at home....so logical we win 0-3 away, makes sense :D
but seriously, we can do that, if we have the players we need, nothing is impossible.
We're better in away games this season, esp. in CL, so that's another good sign for us. At least we have to win 2-0, that is no way impossible, we just have to stay concentrated for the whole match and convert our chances, we need to control the match.

------Dinho---Borri----Pato
------Ambro-----Pirlo(Flams)---

Good Line-up. Bonera was excellent today. Made an outstanding sliding challenge on Ji-Sung Park or Nani and seemed pretty confident. Flamini would also be a good substitute for Pirlo or Ambrosini. I think Seedorf should be a definite starter ahead of Beckham. He has so much CL experience and has a lot more speed. As long as Milan can stay injury free we should be able to edge Manchester in the second leg. It will go to penalties if we draw on goals, or are away goals weighted more?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Good Line-up. Bonera was excellent today. Made an outstanding sliding challenge on Ji-Sung Park or Nani and seemed pretty confident. Flamini would also be a good substitute for Pirlo or Ambrosini. I think Seedorf should be a definite starter ahead of Beckham. He has so much CL experience and has a lot more speed. As long as Milan can stay injury free we should be able to edge Manchester in the second leg. It will go to penalties if we draw on goals, or are away goals weighted more?

Ambrosini is vital to our midfield with his physics. You better keep him fielded whole match long.

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
-------------abbi
zambrotta--nseta--silva--flamini
------pirlo-------ambro
----------seedorf
pato-----borriello-----dinho

if antonini still injured.. try use flamini as a full-back like he do at arsenal..
if we leading 2-0.. replace dinho with gattuso.. to strenght our midfield..
if we really need a goal replace seedorf with inzaghi and we play 4-2-4.. KAMIKAZE..

i hope we can win this match..
i believe milan will make it through quarter final.. FORZA MILAN!!

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Ambrosini is vital to our midfield with his physics. You better keep him fielded whole match long.

Depend's really on which is the more in form at the time.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
----------------------Abbiati-------------------
-------Zambrotta--Bonera--Nesta--Antonini----------
-----------------------Silva(mark rooney)
-------------------Ambro---Pirlo-------------
--------------Seedorf----------Ronaldinho----------
----------------------Pato/Bori----------------------
-

Interesting but Pato himself said that he doesn't have the strength or presence to play as CF. Silva marking Rooney could be fruitful, but it would just open a hole in our defense for other players.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
If you believe Milan can score 3 goals at Old Trafford than we will progress.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
we have nothing to lose in this game.

i hope to see the same formation, just with abbiati instead of dida and seedorf instead of beckham. playing becks against manutd is a bad choice, it's blatant that he doesn't want to hurt them. while seedorf can just backheel the ball into the net. :D

bonera impressed me yesterday, i thought he would play like kala did at LB, just primarily sat back, but he attacked aswell. he is the most solid RB we've got, consistence wise. although i would play oddo over him.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
The more I think about the match, more sad and angry I am :mad:
We deserved to win with 1 or even 2 goals difference. Such a strange season we have, dammed!
Dida, Favalli and Nesta probably fucked at most. Pato and Hunt didn't do anyhting and then it goes like this. And we have Leo making wrong decisions all the time. I like that guy, but he will not be new Pepe Guardiola.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we have nothing to lose in this game.

i hope to see the same formation, just with abbiati instead of dida and seedorf instead of beckham. playing becks against manutd is a bad choice, it's blatant that he doesn't want to hurt them. while seedorf can just backheel the ball into the net. :D

bonera impressed me yesterday, i thought he would play like kala did at LB, just primarily sat back, but he attacked aswell. he is the most solid RB we've got, consistence wise. although i would play oddo over him.

I agree 100%. Leonardo had a lot of media hype on him to play Beckham over Seedorf and that probably affected his decision. Bonera was great today. And Abbiati is welcome anytime just for his consistency as compared to Dida.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we have pippo. i'm sure he wants some revenge :D

Pippo looked alot better than Huntelaar when he came on. I'm suprised he didn't score that last chance. By the way I love your signature.:D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
---Dinho--Borriello--Pato
------Ambro-----Pirlo-------

Seriously, I think we can go trough...
If there is a team in the world that can pull of something like this in CL, it is the Rossoneri.

Our lads will be hungry as ever at Old Trafford. Cl brings out the monster in us, we penetrated united most of the game, no matter what anyone says.

I believe our players are angry and really hungry to go trough to next round and think of the 2-3 loss as a insult. San Siro was packed, they want to do right by the fans.

And another thing, the pressure will be much less at OT.

All of our players will be equally important in the next fixture! If every one of them plays the game of their life, we can crush united. Just like seedorf said post game, united aren't so good, the have problems. AND IT THE PRESSURE IS ON THEM NOW.

Nesta won't play two bad games, he will be our monster next game. Seedorf is a big game players. TS want to prove something. Pirlo won't be so closely marked at OT. Same goes with Pato. Ronnie will make two good halfs, if our LB doesn't get injured again. Borriello will be a massive help for dinho and pato. Ambro is our captain and I hope he is rested for the second leg, then he will be a monster.

Impossible is nothing...

Dinho80

Primavera
Reaction score

If there is a team in the world that can pull of something like this in CL, it is the Rossoneri.

Our lads will be hungry as ever at Old Trafford. Cl brings out the monster in us, we penetrated united most of the game, no matter what anyone says.

I believe our players are angry and really hungry to go trough to next round and think of the 2-3 loss as a insult. San Siro was packed, they want to do right by the fans.

And another thing, the pressure will be much less at OT.

All of our players will be equally important in the next fixture! If every one of them plays the game of their life, we can crush united. Just like seedorf said post game, united aren't so good, the have problems. AND IT THE PRESSURE IS ON THEM NOW.

Nesta won't play two bad games, he will be our monster next game. Seedorf is a big game players. TS want to prove something. Pirlo won't be so closely marked at OT. Same goes with Pato. Ronnie will make two good halfs, if our LB doesn't get injured again. Borriello will be a massive help for dinho and pato. Ambro is our captain and I hope he is rested for the second leg, then he will be a monster.

Impossible is nothing...

Our kits are sponsored by adidas aswell :)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
everyone think back and remember the munich games of 2007, we dre 2-2 in the san siro and then everybody thought " oh well, the roosoneri are out now". but then seedorf and pippo tore munich a new one in thier own stadium and we won 2-0. it can happen again.

also. i have just seen how rooney stamped on bonera's head and on silva's ankle and there was no way he should have still been on the pitch

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

with those players I also think we can, but with a different line-up (injuries)....

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
everyone think back and remember the munich games of 2007, we dre 2-2 in the san siro and then everybody thought " oh well, the roosoneri are out now". but then seedorf and pippo tore munich a new one in thier own stadium and we won 2-0. it can happen again.

also. i have just seen how rooney stamped on bonera's head and on silva's ankle and there was no way he should have still been on the pitch

That mother-fuckin', ugly, redhead-dickhead asshole. Do you have a link ?
Rooney, Nani, Fletcher and Scholes were constantly stamping our players. I think Fergie should definitely mention ref's this time as well.

Athens2007

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Karima el Mahroug - Ruby
with those players I also think we can, but with a different line-up (injuries)....

Probably our BEST line-up, but too offensive for this match ... man. We will conceede min 2 goals with that line-up. Can we score 3 of 4 then ? On the other hand, we have nothing to loose!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Probably our BEST line-up, but too offensive for this match ... man. We will conceede min 2 goals with that line-up. Can we score 3 of 4 then ? On the other hand, we have nothing to loose!

it's almost as attacking as yesterday, and we played good first half (WITH Antonini), and we need to score some goals......

Schedule