Patrick Cutrone Thread

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i like his hunger and fight but he aint a very skillful and talented player. dont see him setting world records. Very similar to pippo. he needs a rest hopefully silva starts next 2 games at least. lets hope everyone doesnt over hype him then bash him when he has his low part

I like Silva, still think he can become a good striker but why the fuck would we start him over Cutrone in the biggest games of the season thus far??

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Maybe not a world record but I recall seeing that cutrone holds the record for most prolific youth team goalscorer in milan history

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Had an average game and still looked very solid which is a good sign in my opinion.

Lol if andre silva had a performance like that yall would have bombed his thread with insults

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Lol if andre silva had a performance like that yall would have bombed his thread with insults

giphy.gif

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Okay am gonna write it.. Cutrone was SHIT against sampdoria.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Cutroborini 1-0 haterz

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Okay am gonna write it.. Cutrone was SHIT against sampdoria.

He didn't have the best of games and Silva did do more BUT I think he was put inbetween their backline and Torreira throughout the game to limit Torreira's contribution.

It's not a very thankful task but certainly not useless.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In my opinion he had a decent to good game, you can´t expect him playing pretty at LW but he got his work done.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

If Cutrone had a performance like that after a long streak of bad performances his thread would be bombed with insults too but that's not the case, because he has been good most of the time, so he can get a little praise for the effort even after a bad game.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He didn't have the best of games and Silva did do more BUT I think he was put inbetween their backline and Torreira throughout the game to limit Torreira's contribution.

It's not a very thankful task but certainly not useless.

Makes sense then :thumbsup:

If Cutrone had a performance like that after a long streak of bad performances his thread would be bombed with insults too but that's not the case, because he has been good most of the time, so he can get a little praise for the effort even after a bad game.

Fair enough

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
who's a good boi?
tumblr_p4kq9tOR0I1whi89uo1_1280.jpg

jump on the good boi
tumblr_p4km93OfVD1whi89uo1_1280.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official: Patrick Cutrone Thread

Showed up when we needed him the most bravo . Hopefully he will improve his technique

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
makes you really think if our season would have been different if he was always our main striker.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
If u don’t love this boy u should seriously consider hanging yourself

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
I really love this kind of strikers he’s the copy of Pippo. Dosent care if the goal is beautiful or no just want to strike the fucking ball into the net. Thats all matter to him.

Thats how a real striker should think and act, always hungry

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Didn't someone else score a goal just like this (a flick right in front of the goal) in recent seasons for us? Was it Menez? Or is my memory wrong?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn't someone else score a goal just like this (a flick right in front of the goal) in recent seasons for us? Was it Menez? Or is my memory wrong?

Seedorf vs Man Utd is the first that comes to my mind.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Super Patrick?

We should be very careful with him, starting with his contract (200m Euro release clause :o ), his physical development and also the pressure heaped on him.

We've seen this before ... Pato carrying Milan for one half of the season only te end up being a shadow of the player he was at the time.

In the case of Pato, his demise started as soon as we moved him away from center and pushed him to the right wing to accommodate certain new arrivals.

So we should therefore make intelligent additions to build on what is turning out to be a solid team.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Seedorf vs Man Utd is the first that comes to my mind.

Hmmm.. yes that one, but I really had this memory of something very recent. Probably a wrong thought.

Schedule