Jose Mauri Thread

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
boli fan skeptical . Hmmm...

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Look how silly you guys look. :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He is here to take polis place

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Nocerino, Essien and Muntari's place * (you can include Van Bieber with them as well since he has gone).

If we get a really good mid, Mauri and Poli will be good bench players with Mauri being a potentially really good starter (avoiding the use of 'world class' for obvious reasons).

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
As long as he gives Sinisa no reason to start or think about subbing in Poli he has done his job. :thumbsup:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
As long as he gives Sinisa no reason to start or think about subbing in Poli he has done his job. :thumbsup:

I think Mauri would make a good impact sub, he runs a lot and he has the stamina to do it for more than 30minutes.
I think I trust Poli more when it comes to defending a lead, but if we're in need of a more dynamic midfield Mauri would be the one to sub in

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Mauri would make a good impact sub, he runs a lot and he has the stamina to do it for more than 30minutes.
I think I trust Poli more when it comes to defending a lead, but if we're in need of a more dynamic midfield Mauri would be the one to sub in

Boli is the last "midfielder" I'd bring in to defend a lead, unless we're bringing him in for an attacker and there would be actual midfielders between him and the defenders. He can be a good AM for 20 mins.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does thsi guy get his own thread? Technically he's "ours"

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After watching that video, I don't even think he is good enough to make it to Serie B. Probably will end up like Digao.

I don't think he's even supposed to make it to Serie B. Aren't we planning to send him to some Lega Pro team?

Xelcuk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci
Nocerino, Essien and Muntari's place * (you can include Van Bieber with them as well since he has gone).

If we get a really good mid, Mauri and Poli will be good bench players with Mauri being a potentially really good starter (avoiding the use of 'world class' for obvious reasons).

Poli is good bench player? :lol:

Both Nocerino and Poli are not even Toro class players.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Any news about his injury ?

is he ok or what ?

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
great. another young injury prone player

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
so he already is fodder?

What did I miss?

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
so he already is fodder?

What did I miss?

Kid played great in the friendly, for a guy his height he has quite a bit of energy, easily see him getting minutes when the season progresses.

Hard to tell his position though from that friendly, mastalli and him are both fairly short and one anchored while the other played side mid and the stream quality didn't help

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
he looked pretty good and composed on the ball. He seems to be no mug at passing the ball eitther unlike NDJ

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
soooooooooooo bae.

getting better weekly. knocking off the rust. getting used to a strict regiment on a big team.

mid to late season, he starts to crush skulls.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol, people on Inter forums are rating him rather well, but only you people don't see the quality. #milanforumthings bitches.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
80% of people on this forum have a chronic negativity disorder.

d5cfcb64f1077ff998cacb2a510812da080d1afc636227f500955a964952793d.jpg