• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Higuain - 9

One of the best players in the league, takes care of our MOST IMPORTANT issue i.e lack of a world class goal scorer, we haven't had one since Ibra. Will win matches on his own, even when the team is having a bad day.

Caldara - 8

Ideal partner for Romagnoli, might take them a bit of time to develop a good understanding, but it'll work out. Already a proven Serie A CB with two solid seasons under his belt. My favourite signing.

Bakayoko - 6

This one is a bit of a gamble, but low-risk. I'm pretty sure he'll do well in Serie A though. Worst case scenario, he'll be vice-Kessie

Samu - 7.5

People who follow La Liga rate him very highly, had an excellent season, solves the pace issue in the squad, will give Suso some rest. Could turn out to be the surprise of the season.

Laxalt - 7

I don't rate him personally, not sure what his role is going to be. But he's fast with good technique, so I guess he'll be a good super sub at least.

Reina - 7

Excellent signing. We really needed a more reliable option considering Donna's recent form.

Halilovic - 1

Useless fodder.

Better

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
What are the bets on us picking up Juve fodder by the end of the day?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
How would you rate the squad if the main formation we wanna use is 4231?

Shorty871

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Maldini, Sheva, Rino etc.
For me mercato is the end of beginning, get rid of all the fodders is very good start. With Higuain, Caldara, Laxalt i rate mercato 7.5/10 maybe 8/10. Only thing that i miss is creative mid ( not for 120 m ). I hope and think L&M will continue in good work that they start.

m0ch3r

Beginner
Reaction score
And Big lol for ppl who thinks that Laxalt will be the first option fo LB ... We have rr still in the squad , at this moment he is untouchable firt XI option , cant wait to see Kessie Bakayoko marching through the opponents , knowin the grinta style of Rhino , if Baka flops , we have option on him , not obligation , but i think Rhino will make beast from him.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
is scaroni hitting on laxalt in middle of his press conference????

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
7/10 for me

Bar not getting a much needed LCM, we still have massive depth issues in the midfield

Who is Bona's backup? Berto doesnt exactly fill me with ease while Hakan is pretty ineffective at LCM.

Biglia's backup? Bakayoko? A washed up Monto? Yet another reason how stupid it was to let Locatelli go.

Well...atleast Borini isnt first choice off the bench on the wings anymore.

We are outside bets for top 4. Provided Gattuso manages to make them click and the team remains injury free.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
laxalt looks like a nervous lesbian

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Laxalt: "Gattuso has asked me to get a haircut if I want to be considered for selection."

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
LIVE PC on youtube full of comments about #SMS

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:lol:

5bc8f6f685c6b239e63e1b90cc3f7f86.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.