Chivu (Ajax) to Milan?

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is Christian Chivu, Romanian Starplayer and difensore from Ajax, coming to Milan next season?
The Duth Press are telling that Chivu had a big offer from Real MAdrid but Real now wants Marquez from Marsiglia cause of the debts of that club. Now we, Milan, have the best chance of all to take him over to Via Turati.
That will be really great, a defence with 3 leaders:Nesta,Paolo and Chivu!

Tanti Saluti,

Rinaldo

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Most of us do want Chivu but transfer speculation goes in 'DISCUSSIONS'

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wanna hear a stupid rumor from ********** via Calciomercato? :D

They say Milan's going to sell half their squad for five players! :D The players are Cudicini, Stam, Stankovic, Emerson & Lopez. :D

I'd love to see Chivu in Milan, and if I'd ever meet him by anychance while walking in the park :D, I'm gonna put him to sleep and stick a tatoo on his arm: "Forza MILAN!" so we'll be sure he'll come to Milan. :cool:

vLaDuT

Beginner
Reaction score
Yeah, Chivu could fit jut fine in the Milan defence next to Nesta and Paolo if we play with 3 sweepers ;)

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Chivu is world class. He is a player that we will lose out on though. We should have kept Cosmin Contra......The presence of a fellow countryman would have helped persuade the issue of coming to Milan for Chivu. Although, a backline featuring Nesta, Maldini, & Chivu.......wow..... :eek:

When thinking of that backline, I keep hearing the lyrics from a Don Quijote, Hombre de La Mancha song.......

no surprise.....but its entitled....."The Impossible Dream"

Reaction score
We can sell Roque to RealM, then haha......
It was reported that Chivu loves ACMilan, so I believe that he will choose Milan first if possible.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
therichard said:
It was reported that Chivu loves ACMilan

Everyone loves Milan........and those who don't, probably like Real, Inter, Roma, Dortmund, Munich, Parma....(u see where this is going?) ;)