AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

lol as if id be able to score barbara... i can imagine bragging about scoring the don's daughter to everybody i see on the street.

Pato is living the life!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, SuperPippo, Shevchenko
does anyone know when the away/third jerseys will be released?

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
u have money diarrhoea

what do you work as? does Bill gates work for you?

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
amazing collection warmth... this is the link to my kits collection, not much.. still got 20 more kits to find before i could finally complete my target of having a complete collections of AC Milan kits from 1990 to current season kits..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul-rossoneri_brigate/sets/72157625008846741/

The one I envy most of yours is the centenary with the thin stripes, that is my most favourite shirt we have ever had, it is beautiful!!

You have so many shirts haha I can't compete whatsoever, other personal favourites are the Maldini player issue 04/05, I have one but it is Cafu instead, he was a monster that season! Then the 1990 home reproduction Van Basten CL trophy shirt, such a great collection...!

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
amazing collection warmth... this is the link to my kits collection, not much.. still got 20 more kits to find before i could finally complete my target of having a complete collections of AC Milan kits from 1990 to current season kits..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sakhratul-rossoneri_brigate/sets/72157625008846741/
You must be super proud of that amazing collection my friend! :) Is great to know I'm not alone in the world... LOL You have there pieces that I hugely miss in my collection...

sakhratul

Beginner
Reaction score
The one I envy most of yours is the centenary with the thin stripes, that is my most favourite shirt we have ever had, it is beautiful!!

You have so many shirts haha I can't compete whatsoever, other personal favourites are the Maldini player issue 04/05, I have one but it is Cafu instead, he was a monster that season! Then the 1990 home reproduction Van Basten CL trophy shirt, such a great collection...!

yup.. i love those 2 centenary kit so much.. i was lucky to own 2 of it.. but i know some collector who even own more than 2 of that small strip centenary kit.. don't compete bro.. i would be more happy to help u find other missing kits in your collection..

You must be super proud of that amazing collection my friend! :) Is great to know I'm not alone in the world... LOL You have there pieces that I hugely miss in my collection...

not to say proud mate, just happy to own them.. still a long way to go.. i still need almost 20 kits to finally achieve my target..

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
yup.. i love those 2 centenary kit so much.. i was lucky to own 2 of it.. but i know some collector who even own more than 2 of that small strip centenary kit.. don't compete bro.. i would be more happy to help u find other missing kits in your collection..

not to say proud mate, just happy to own them.. still a long way to go.. i still need almost 20 kits to finally achieve my target..

Well it's the centenary I want above all others, in size small! or even boys XL, I'd sacrifice every Milan shirt I have for that! No scherzo!

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I mean proud in a good way not playing to be God :p LOL... IMHO Is not easy to reach there... money, time and many people that don't understand what that means for us... Some people criticize me of wasting my money and time in something that looks almost the same year after year for them... at the beginning my family thought like that but after some years sharing my passion now they are used to help me with... My damaged jersey was my mom's fault, after that she realized how important were these for me and started treating them with more careful...

sakhratul

Beginner
Reaction score
its gonna be hard to find the centenary kit in size S... i found mine after 1 and half year searching for it and even that i only manage to find it in size XL and L, not the usual size M i usually wear. i will try and give it a look and will drop u a PM i ever come across one in the future... but centenary kit wont be cheap though just to let you know.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
its gonna be hard to find the centenary kit in size S... i found mine after 1 and half year searching for it and even that i only manage to find it in size XL and L, not the usual size M i usually wear. i will try and give it a look and will drop u a PM i ever come across one in the future... but centenary kit wont be cheap though just to let you know.

I know, one of the rarest kits considering its only just over a decade old.

sakhratul

Beginner
Reaction score
I mean proud in a good way not playing to be God :p LOL... IMHO Is not easy to reach there... money, time and many people that don't understand what that means for us... Some people criticize me of wasting my money and time in something that looks almost the same year after year for them... at the beginning my family thought like that but after some years sharing my passion now they are used to help me with... My damaged jersey was my mom's fault, after that she realized how important were these for me and started treating them with more careful...

huhu.. i know how u feel bro.. i get that all the time from my parents.. yup, i almost everyday for the last 4years browsing the net and eBay searching for all those kits.. saving up every months just to buy jersey and patches to complete it..

I know, one of the rarest kits considering its only just over a decade old.
yup, if only i know it would be this hard to find one nowadays, i would have bought a few of it when it was released in 1999.. huhuhu

Last edited:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, but is very very expensive, I have no reference of someone that has already bought something from there and some of the jerseys are secondhand with *As New* tag but others just don't say anything... They use the same pic for several jerseys with different prices so you don't know the real condition of the item you are purchasing! :(

Last edited:

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
so I'd like to get the new home jersey in the techfit style. I see that most are recommending a size up so that if I wear a medium normally, to go with a large. But I have a feeling that it will still be pretty slim, any thoughts on going to an XL?

Techfits are only available in M & L man.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
Yeah, but is very very expensive, I have no reference of someone that has already bought something from there and some of the jerseys are used with *As New* tag but others just don't say anything...

I bought a 9/10 home shirt from them new and it was perfect quality with tags.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a Home Shevchenko Jersey in Adult Small???
It doesnt matter what year, but I dont want used....

By the way, I have found some online, but I live in the U.S. And they are all for England.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score

By the way, I have found some online, but I live in the U.S. And they are all for England.

The only Shevchenko jerseys you are going to be able to find new these days are going to be player issue ones from collectors which will all be XL as that is the size he use to wear.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
this is the link to my kits collection, not much.. still got 20 more kits to find before i could finally complete my target of having a complete collections of AC Milan kits from 1990 to current season kits..

Finally, the big guns are out :D

Techfits are only available in M & L man.
Nope, they have XL. Harder to find, though.
http://cgi.ebay.it/MILAN-ADIDAS-MAG...79337?pt=Maglie_e_Sciarpe&hash=item4840555489

http://cgi.ebay.it/MILAN-ADIDAS-MAG...68362?pt=Maglie_e_Sciarpe&hash=item48409ce10a

sakhratul

Beginner
Reaction score
Yeah, but is very very expensive, I have no reference of someone that has already bought something from there and some of the jerseys are secondhand with *As New* tag but others just don't say anything... They use the same pic for several jerseys with different prices so you don't know the real condition of the item you are purchasing! :(

i bought from them a couple of times already bro.. they are a reputable seller. Some of the expensive ones are usually either really rare or Player Issue kits.. I do agree that they used the same picture for several jersey. u just have to check the description that they provide. Any jersey that they state as Excellent or Very Good should be ok.

if ur looking for a brand new one, the easiest would be getting finding the 08/09 kit and apply the Shevchenko76 name-set. otherwise it would be quite hard to find all those older kits brand new let alone finding one brand new with Shevchenko7 already apply to the kit. it is not impossible but quite hard. and one more problems is finding the old shevchenko7 name-set that is not expired.

Finally, the big guns are out :D
hehehe.. I am still waiting to see yours bro... huhuhu

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players

you could always wait til there's a shevchenko nameset on eBay, for my 04/05 away shirt I got his red #7 nameset and ironed it on, might be an idea? I did this very recently too plus the away shirt from that season isn't that rare, its also my favourite shirt in my collection from an aesthetic perspective.

Just realised you said home, my bad, but still! The printing isn't that rare I just had a look and the Adidas wc02 font printing for our 02/03-03/04 shirts is up on eBay.

Last edited:

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Just found this video and noticed that a guy was wearing one of our old jerseys.
Does anyone know more about it? I don't think I have seen it before...
P.S. Great videos from Freddiew (youtube channel) :thumbsup:
And last question, who is that milanista?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Just found this video and noticed that a guy was wearing one of our old jerseys.

Freddie's college buddy. He wears that jersey in a lot of the videos, but has admitted he's not Milan fan.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score

FRREDIE WONG :D

watch al his vids, i remember for that vid, i wanted brenden to get a new shevchenko kit...

Schedule