Hachim Mastour Thread

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
1374747_588769801159106_5754880_n.jpg

He reminds on neymar...overrated and facebook/youtube star.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I wanna see in the video how the passes he makes end up... :rolleyes:

Agent :proud:

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
quaresma..???

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
Even I don't choose Milan anymore in Fifa despite my long reluctance. Our team is horrible in Fifa, and choosing them will lead to boring games most of the time if you're against great Fifa players. Not only because our team is below others, but because many players won't give their all against me. It doesn't fire them up to compete against Noce, Traore and mighty Matri. Choosing another team is not a definitive indication someone is not a Milanista is all I am saying.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Even I don't choose Milan anymore in Fifa despite my long reluctance. Our team is horrible in Fifa, and choosing them will lead to boring games most of the time if you're against great Fifa players. Not only because our team is below others, but because many players won't give their all against me. It doesn't fire them up to compete against Noce, Traore and mighty Matri. Choosing another team is not a definitive indication someone is not a Milanista is all I am saying.

................... wrong thread?

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score

Play PES 13 or 14. Milan is not horrible in PES.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti

You clearly havnt played Ultimate team

Balotelli is one of the most over powered strikers ive ever seen

Zapata is a rock at the back and El Shaarawy's finesse shots are out of this world

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
You clearly havnt played Ultimate team

Balotelli is one of the most over powered strikers ive ever seen

Zapata is a rock at the back and El Shaarawy's finesse shots are out of this world

Yeah, Ultimate Team I've never played, but I played career mode where Balo and Elsha are among the best players with potential overalls of 94 and 93 respectively. But when I play my friend when I'm over at someone's place and the squads are default, Milan is atrocious, and they don't usually like me taking it.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
#AllieviNazionali: HT: Inter 1-0 Milan.
De Micheli 13'. Mastour missed a penalty in the 33rd minute.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#AllieviNazionali: HT: Inter 1-0 Milan.
De Micheli 13'. Mastour missed a penalty in the 33rd minute.

The new Pato:o

More Instagram followers than any other Milan youth player ever?

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
his overrating project have been started from now. no wonder why they fade in young ages. every flash takes a part of their souls. these cameras are the real star killers. and then we ask ourselves why they play like zombies??
_there is no soul left

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
BaghtWvIYAAiKzh.jpg

@fantasyhachi: A dream that become true! @neymarjr @redbullITA @nikefootball #jogabonito

Schedule