Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
170 million

tumblr_nye1fgWuDU1r90nv2o1_540.png

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
He's actually priceless, would not sell him for any amount of money.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
Same situation happened with De Sciglio. We have to calm the hype so it doesn't go to his head and affect his play. I certainly wouldn't sell him, but all this press isn't good for him

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
trade with Messi only if they pay 50mil on top

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
170 million ... right, another Raiola BS, this is the same guy that compared Balotelli to Mona Lisa.

If Galliani gets an offer for 15 mill for Donnaruma, he sells him within the hour.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Same situation happened with De Sciglio. We have to calm the hype so it doesn't go to his head and affect his play. I certainly wouldn't sell him, but all this press isn't good for him

If he cant handle being in the spotlight then he will never become a great player.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If he cant handle being in the spotlight then he will never become a great player.

calm down dude! he is 16 yo. it's quite easier to mess up the head of the 16 yo. and all the bullshit circus in medial will make sure it will happen. even the mature guys lose it because of it. remember the Maldini incident with the curva after CL loss and imagine something similar happening to the kid, the guy won't be able to take it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't believe it was 'the spotlight' which messed up De Sciglio.

It was simply the injuries. He went from playing a lot and doing very well to barely playing and having absolutely no consistency in his game.

That's not surprising. Even veterans get that problem. It's going to be especially hard for a younger, developing player if any serious play is curtailed after 1 or 2 games.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
He seems like a mentally focused lad. He will be fine. This kid is our future and will be better than buffon. A good keeper can save you games which leads to titles. How many times has buffon done this for jube?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No lol. Not at all.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten

Maybe once he matures, but now he is only a child. At 16 he is dealing with trying to get Milan to the top 3, live up to his hype, transfer rumors. For a 16 year old, that could be a train wreck if he isnt managed properly

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He looks like Astori.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Such a great game! Next time it'll be a clean sheet as well! Forza Gigi! ❤

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Just keep on it kid. We don't want another Scuffet situation with Gigi.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Gianluigi Donnarumma

Baby boy is just so confident. :proud:
Still cant believe a 16year old is our (legendary ac milans) starting goalkeeper. And a good one.

Is he in fifa yet? ?

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Poli fucked up, else he will be celebrating anther clean sheet

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Almost made a howler in the beginning moments of the game, that heavy touch + bad clearance almost cost us a goal.

Still very inexperienced, I hope he can keep put in good performances

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
but the great thing was even after the howler, he didn't let it get in his head and wasn't afraid with ball in his feet.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He looks so at ease.

I remeber that a much older Gabriel conceding a gol to a shitty long distance free kick from Parolo or sending Emanuelson to hospital with a punch trying to intercept a cross, and a lot of people still wanted him to start because of his age.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Baby boy is just so confident. :proud:
Still cant believe a 16year old is our (legendary ac milans) starting goalkeeper. And a good one.

Is he in fifa yet? ?

No. But just like Mastour he is in PES 2016. :thumbsup:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He usually looks a lot more confident than how he played last night versus Samp. After that near-blunder, I hated to see him get the ball passed back to him. In the previous games, he would control the ball, drag an attacker closer to him and then pass the ball successfully or clear the ball to one of our players (usually he was successful)... but last night I counted about 6-7 cleared balls carelessly and he did seem low on confidence. I don't know if Raiola's comments about him being worth 170m was a smart decision... the kid is fucking 16 and his agent is announcing to the world he's 70% more valuable than the most expensive player in the history of the sport? Fucking Raiola.. I understand he looks after his player's best interest but he also needs to understand what to say and when to say it... I'm just hoping that these comments didn't get to Gigi's head and I hope he plays versus Crotone to regain some confidence back.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just keep on it kid. We don't want another Scuffet situation with Gigi.

Scuffet happen to have good forms after 1st gk injured.

Im not sure how Donnaruma got picked but if Miha choose him over Diego Lopez without mentioning that he's injured, then this boy has the talent.

Schedule