The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?
Pre-season 10 29.41%
September 6 17.65%
October 2 5.88%
November 1 2.94%
December 3 8.82%
January 3 8.82%
February 0 0%
March 0 0%
April 1 2.94%
May 0 0%
June 0 0%
They won't clash 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2008, 13:50   #1001
Calum1903
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1L
2 years ago..

After eight years at Milan, I do not see any other way but to finish my career at this club

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...rs/6059602.stm

That was just a nice way of saying, "If I ever do leave Milan, it certainly won't be to come back to you, you filthy, bigoted scum."

I know we all like to see Rino as a bit different, but footballers come out with that sort of pish all the time.
Calum1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 13:51   #1002
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_milan
FORZA GATTUSOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
We all love you...
That article was written 2 years ago man.

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 14:00   #1003
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

Forza Milan...

Last edited by zZ[-_-]Zz; 22-06-2008 at 15:36.
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 14:05   #1004
vashil
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
if Gattuso wants to leave... so be it... i have no loyalties towards players & i hope his career follows that of Shevchenko at Chelsea...

given a choice... i definitely want him to stay... but if the rumours about him already acceptin' terms with Bayern... then he better leaves...

that fuckin' Beckenbauer annoys me more each day... who does he think he is? poachin' our players & wantin' to give us their rejects...

i hope the management play hard ball and demand Ribery & Lahm... if Bayern wants one of our key player... we should demand another key player of theirs... not Sagnol the rubbish...
if his career follow the one of sheva... then he will be last player milan ever sold... as no team would buy from us again....lol
vashil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 14:09   #1005
Calum1903
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
that fuckin' Beckenbauer annoys me more each day... who does he think he is? poachin' our players & wantin' to give us their rejects...
Should you not be annoyed at Milan instead for not telling him to fuck right off?

As much as I think Beckenbauer's a bit of a wanker, it seems to me that he's just doing his job. Would you complain about Berlusconi and Galliani going after the best players available and trying to offload unneeded players?
Calum1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 14:40   #1006
radioactivenerd
Gol de Pablitooooo

Fav. Players: Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA

Didnt really think Gattuso would leave milan, but it looks like its going to happen. I think its good from a practical point of view, cos Gattuso was nothing if not physically dominating on the pitch. At 31 next year, he doesnt have much more to give physically, so we are coming off better in the deal, as long as we can get them to include Lahm or even Lell in the deal. Just no Sagnol.

Terrible terrible move from an emotional point of view though

Signature

Save Us

radioactivenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 14:47   #1007
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
Didnt really think Gattuso would leave milan, but it looks like its going to happen. I think its good from a practical point of view, cos Gattuso was nothing if not physically dominating on the pitch. At 31 next year, he doesnt have much more to give physically, so we are coming off better in the deal, as long as we can get them to include Lahm or even Lell in the deal. Just no Sagnol.
Well i agree. Well but you know how Galliani and co have a fetish for players over 30 so i think we would end up with Sagnol. I think its really stupid considering the potential of other players we could include in the deal like the want-away Lahm or maybe Ribery.

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 14:50   #1008
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Seems that every Milan player that commits himself at us for the rest of his career, leaves after some seasons. Those who were always doubting their stay here, are still here.
Sheva mentioned million times that he wants to end his career here.... same for Gattuso, who's next? Did Kaka also said that?

Signature
Besfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 14:51   #1009
Lisa
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

Milan can't let him go. If they do, who'll be the one to fire up the rest of the squad on the pitch and in the locker room? Answer, no one! There's only one Rino and even though he hasn't had the best of seasons (can say that about most of the squad), Milan can't let him go. Surely whatever is bothering Rino, it can be worked out.
Please don't go Rino!
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 14:57   #1010
inomilan
AC Milan Legend

i hope Rino stays, but i do agree that if he has to go, we need to include Lahm in the deal or else, no deal, especially if Sagnol's coming

Signature

Last edited by inomilan; 09-05-2008 at 15:00.
inomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 14:59   #1011
grounder
Incomplete & out of time

Fav. Players: Like you care?

With the way things are looking, there is a good possibility of this Gattuso-Sagnol swap. And if Milan f*cks up like this, it'll be hard to watch their games next season, as a deal like that is repulsive to say the least.
grounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 15:19   #1012
Centre
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bes
Seems that every Milan player that commits himself at us for the rest of his career, leaves after some seasons. Those who were always doubting their stay here, are still here.
Sheva mentioned million times that he wants to end his career here.... same for Gattuso, who's next? Did Kaka also said that?
Yes he did.

I still refuse to believe any of this... Maybe I'm just in denial but i really dont think he'll leave...

And a rino-sagnol swap has to be one of the most ******ed things i have ever heard. Milans management should be penciled in for a visit from the angel of death if they do that.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
AC MILAN. we big dick. deal with it.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 15:48   #1013
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Gettin Flamini got nothin 2 do with Gatu wanting 2 leave , if its true.
Its just an excuse 4 Gatu after all his talk that he wanna stay with Milan.
Loyalty is overrated , I v said that all the time & he just dont wanna b called what he called Sheva 2 years ago.
Players should compete 4 their starting place & Gatu should fight 4 it not 2 b granted by a pussy 4 a coach.
All of that if indeed he want 2 leave & then I wouldnt mind but I will ask him 2 b honest @ least & that we get good money 4 him.
Torre might b sold @ Barca so even if Gatu wouldnt wanna leave I would b happy if we sell Gatu + get Torre which I think would do us much better.
That being said , if he stays I wont b sad @ all.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 17:50   #1014
Mr. Anonymous
AC Milan Legend

It seems to be true...where theres smoke theres fire.

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=689408

I'm surprised that he's leaving/wants to leave.

Is it the money we gave to Flamini or that we bought Flamini & he doesn't want to fight for a spot?

He should challange Flamini & himself to keep his spot if that's what he's worried about. Not just leave like a whimp as it appears.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 18:00   #1015
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Gettin Flamini got nothin 2 do with Gatu wanting 2 leave , if its true.
Actually it does. Flamini was a perfect Rino replacement, we got him, Rino can leave now, as stated before we got him. And I really don't see anything wrong with that, if we would have done the same with Sheva 2 years ago (buying a good player, not Oli) before he ended with us, it would have been the smartest move instead of making a panic buy.

And please no Sagnol nor Lucio both suck the same.

Good luck to Rino if the news are for real.
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 18:04   #1016
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous
Is it the money we gave to Flamini or that we bought Flamini & he doesn't want to fight for a spot?

He should challange Flamini & himself to keep his spot if that's what he's worried about. Not just leave like a whimp as it appears.
He wanted to leave before, it's not the fighting for the spot (nor is because of Flamini's salary). The management knew that, we got in contact with Flamini, and made a smart move.
Old 09-05-2008, 18:25   #1017
Mr. Anonymous
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
He wanted to leave before, it's not the fighting for the spot (nor is because of Flamini's salary). The management knew that, we got in contact with Flamini, and made a smart move.
So what you're saying is that management knowing Gattuso wanted out went out and signed Flamini.

Interesting...I never knew Gattuso wanted out at this point of his career at Milan. He was going to be captain, and have some serious clout/influence on the team.

I hope Milan somehow manages to keep him for at least one more season to easy Flamini's intergation on to the team.
Mr. Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 18:29   #1018
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan
Actually it does. Flamini was a perfect Rino replacement, we got him, Rino can leave now, as stated before we got him. And I really don't see anything wrong with that, if we would have done the same with Sheva 2 years ago (buying a good player, not Oli) before he ended with us, it would have been the smartest move instead of making a panic buy.

And please no Sagnol nor Lucio both suck the same.

Good luck to Rino if the news are for real.
My point is that if its true then he wanted 2 leave regardless of us signing Flamini.
The news I v read suggest that Gatu wanna leave coz we got Flamini.
I always thought we could do better than Gatu but of course that isnt hot news since I think we can do better with half our squad.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 18:33   #1019
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

I think that the fact that all of the sudden a friend of Gattuso tells a newspapper that his friend wants to leave, Seedorf stating something like "there are external issues that are not too easy to handle", Kaka saying things like that too (in other words: it has been something that has been talked inside the team)...for me, Gattuso knew he wanted out before any interest on Flamini came.

It's still all an uncertainty...and at the Rino might want to stay, but for now, that's how I see this situation.
Old 09-05-2008, 19:06   #1020
drucurl
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
I always thought we could do better than Gatu but of course that isnt hot news since I think we can do better with half our squad.
You forgot to say "Forza Juve"

j/k
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote