The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

View Poll Results: How do you like Montolivo?
1st 11 13 14.44%
On the bench 20 22.22%
In another team 29 32.22%
Retired 28 31.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2015, 15:34   #8021
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

^true story
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 16:02   #8022
Hitman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
Agent: ?Montolivo rejected offers?
By Football Italia staff

Riccardo Montolivo?s agent reveals both the player and Milan turned down offers this summer.

The Italian international has so far been benched by Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic, who has preferred Nigel De Jong in the Rossoneri midfield.

?There?s a strange hostility toward Montolivo,? Giovanni Branchini told Calciomercato.

?We can?t forget he?s a player who has been out for a year with his tibia injury, and then he had another operation.

?I don?t think the problem is a lack of fitness, but just a lack of game-time in general.

?There?s never been any controversy, because it?s right that those who are in better shape play, but it?s not right to forget the serious injury Riccardo suffered.

?There have been several teams asking about him, but neither us or Milan have taken any offers into consideration.?

So simple. This guy gets it. RnBers can't it seems.

that guy is his agent, did you expect him to say his fitness is not up to par or he deserves to be on the bench?

can people please think b4 posting, it would really make a difference if we have less of that on here.. we already have enough users who enjoy nothing more than to waste other's times

...i would like to say, no offence intended bro, but for fuck sake, think before you post.

after editing i thought maybe i shouldn't have gone overboard..my bad. but do read the stuff you write before posting.

Last edited by Hitman; 07-09-2015 at 16:13.
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 16:37   #8023
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
that guy is his agent, did you expect him to say his fitness is not up to par or he deserves to be on the bench?

can people please think b4 posting, it would really make a difference if we have less of that on here.. we already have enough users who enjoy nothing more than to waste other's times

...i would like to say, no offence intended bro, but for fuck sake, think before you post.

after editing i thought maybe i shouldn't have gone overboard..my bad. but do read the stuff you write before posting.
Yes, let's not have users post news and pertinent information in a player thread. Are you high or what, mate?
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 20:49   #8024
mleite
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Of course Monto should be getting game time now, hope coach decides that quickly.
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 21:47   #8025
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Of course Monto should be getting game time now, hope coach decides that quickly.
Only as a sub or if someone gets injured probably. Kucka gonna be the 1st one to get time and that's how it should be.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 22:14   #8026
Hitman
Banned

Default Official: Riccardo Montolivo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonCookies View Post
Yes, let's not have users post news and pertinent information in a player thread. Are you high or what, mate?

if it wasn't the only word in my mind then it would've had the same response...

I had to lookup the word pertinent juuuust to make sure it didn't mean bullshit. because that's precisely what that post was.

opinions are cool and all, but plz have some effin substance to what you're saying. we have enough Sages and Generals already.

edit: there's also one other user who's always respectful and all but I think Xelcuk deserves to get teabagged because of his opinions
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 00:32   #8027
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Did your inside source inform you that his fitness was sub par?

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Burlesqoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 02:35   #8028
LemonCookies
Banned

Quote:

I had to lookup the word pertinent juuuust to make sure it didn't mean bullshit. because that's precisely what that post was.

opinions are cool and all, but plz have some effin substance to what you're saying. we have enough Sages and Generals already.

edit: there's also one other user who's always respectful and all but I think Xelcuk deserves to get teabagged because of his opinions
You're an odd one. All dirk did was post a news article from some website and give a little quip at the end,
LemonCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:19   #8029
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

rnb'ers are virgins who have never had an injury so they cant relate to Montolivo. give the guy time

Signature
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 20:38   #8030
Mario
AC Milan Icon

More than anything I hope that he will manage to recover and start playing well once again, because I honestly can't stand the level of hate Montolivo is getting from Milan fans (majority of us as well!). Its Zaccardo/Bonera/Muntari level hate.... So undeserved

It would leave a bitter taste in my mouth if he doesn't recover and will leave Milan in this state because people will only remember him post injury, which is just ridiculous considering he played 10 games post injury, gold fish memory eh
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 20:44   #8031
Massaro94
Uno Tituli

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario9 View Post
more than anything i hope that he will manage to recover and start playing well once again, because i honestly can't stand the level of hate montolivo is getting from milan fans (majority of us as well!). Its zaccardo/bonera/muntari level hate.... So undeserved

it would leave a bitter taste in my mouth if he doesn't recover and will leave milan in this state because people will only remember him post injury, which is just ridiculous considering he played 10 games post injury, gold fish memory eh
2013/14 ???

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 22:37   #8032
Dirk Diggler
Banned

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Montolivo

Quote:

Wtf is your problem, bro. I just gave a short aside in agreement with the man quoted. I've written much longer posts in defense of Montolivo, but nobody is interested in reading them on a forum like this.
Dirk Diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 23:07   #8033
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Signature

Quote:
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Old 09-09-2015, 00:21   #8034
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

Arsenal, Liverpool wanted Montolivo - Talksport and the Daily Mirror
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 00:34   #8035
Mr Delicious
Banned

Quote:
Wtf is your problem, bro. I just gave a short aside in agreement with the man quoted. I've written much longer posts in defense of Montolivo, but nobody is interested in reading them on a forum like this.
Where the generals\berlus lurke in the corners degrading legitimate debates. I wouldn't take it personally, i think hitman just got tired of knee jerk reactions from certain people and sort of categorized you in that

Hitmans a good guy
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 14:08   #8036
Dirk Diggler
Banned

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Nesta, Ibrahimovic, Mexes, Montolivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlesqoni View Post
Dirk Diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 23:03   #8037
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

When Montolivo asks for a water break during training

https://twitter.com/Pure_Milanista/s...85146949435392

Signature
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 23:18   #8038
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

Signature

Quote:
Old 09-09-2015, 23:18   #8039
Congo Powers
b+g immortale

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, Theo, KPB, Mario

The montolivo meme is very 2015..isn't it curious, 10 years ago what medium would Ppl use to troll this
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 00:01   #8040
Massaro94
Uno Tituli

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
When Montolivo asks for a water break during training

https://twitter.com/Pure_Milanista/s...85146949435392

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post