The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 01-10-2013, 22:13   #1061
nuttela
Super Bludfam

that smiling birthday pic refrains me from expressing the full extent of my frustration

shit needs to be sorted man. I feel bad for always criticizing Zapata and not Mexes but this guy makes twice as many mistakes

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
GOOOOOOOOL DEEEEL MILAAAAAAAN. HA ILLUMINATO SAN SIRO IL NUMERO UNDICI...GIAMPAOLO....PAZZINIIII....GIAMPAOLO....P AZZINI....GIAMPAOLO PAZZINI!!
nuttela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 22:17   #1062
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by de nuttela View Post
that smiling birthday pic refrains me from expressing the full extent of my frustration

shit needs to be sorted man. I feel bad for always criticizing Zapata and not Mexes but this guy makes twice as many mistakes
Mexes made one mistake and Zapata topped it. Zapata is just an accident waiting to happen.So far this season , he looks scared and plays scared and it is always out of position. If it were not for his 1vs1 skill (pace); I would rather start Zaccardo, Silvestre or Bonera over Zapata.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 22:24   #1063
Albertini
AC Milan Icon

zapata really impressed last season. he's not world class but i would still like to see him being coached by a proper manager. sack allegri then give zapata 6 months to show what he can do otherwise show him the door really disappointing christian.

Signature
Albertini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 22:42   #1064
Jivara
Forza Milan

He would be a good 3rd choice CB we need a defender with tactical astuteness and a cynical defender who doesn't take chances but simply offers guarantees.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 23:52   #1065
mummila
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaldiniCapitano View Post
zapata really impressed last season. he's not world class but i would still like to see him being coached by a proper manager. sack allegri then give zapata 6 months to show what he can do otherwise show him the door really disappointing christian.
agree.
mummila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 00:18   #1066
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaldiniCapitano View Post
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 00:26   #1067
Rotti
@Rotti_World

Problem is Abate is Always doing his headless runs, and comes in late when opponents counter attack, this leaves Zap in a lot of trouble and makes him look bad.
Rotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 22:08   #1068
Sage
Reinmēkā

horrible form, I expect bonera or silvestre to bench him after the international break.

Signature
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 22:09   #1069
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Locatelli, Cutrone, Abate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
horrible form, I expect bonera or silvestre to bench him after the international break.
I actually thought he played well tonight.

Got the better of Tevez many times.

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 22:10   #1070
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Error-prone.

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 22:11   #1071
mummila
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
I actually thought he played well tonight.

Got the better of Tevez many times.
no goal came from his mistakes. winning chalange several times and people still blame him..
Old 06-10-2013, 22:31   #1072
melanman
The Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummila View Post
no goal came from his mistakes. winning chalange several times and people still blame him..
He will be the scapegoat until we win.
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 23:01   #1073
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Didn't he give the ball away for the first goal. Tried a short pass to Montolivo but hit it to far and Monty couldn't get it. That's how I remember it.

Anyway I think he is awful. We are full of average players so he fits in right about now.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 23:04   #1074
AC_Wesley
ˇYA BASTA!

Fav. Players: Antoine Griezmann, Andres Iniesta, Isco

I hate to throw this but it seems only right: building up starts from the back. Zapata is way to slow in his passing.

I feel good about Silvestre, who I've always liked since he played in Catania. Didn't strike me as a one-season-wonder that lad. I'm expecting a centre between Silvestre and Mexes.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidente
Le confesso che vedere tutti questi stranieri giocare nelle squadre italiane mi lascia perplesso. Mi fa male vedere molte squadre italiane in campo con undici stranieri. Per il futuro del mio Milan vorrei una rosa di giovani tutti Italiani. E magari...tutti campioni.
AC_Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 00:15   #1075
mummila
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boban1982 View Post
Didn't he give the ball away for the first goal. Tried a short pass to Montolivo but hit it to far and Monty couldn't get it. That's how I remember it.

Anyway I think he is awful. We are full of average players so he fits in right about now.
Our set up play is sucks. In several occasion that moment would come naturally, the second goal is the same story. Lack of concentration and teamwork.

Plus, Tevez is diving.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:31   #1076
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummila View Post
What are you talking about? It was his stupid pass that caused Monty to lose possession for the first goal.

And where was he for the second? Flat on his ass after leprachaun Giovonco danced round him
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:53   #1077
Eccolo
Keep calm! Sell everyone!

Fav. Players: Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players

He needs a time out
Eccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:27   #1078
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Zapata: I had no confidence
By Football Italia staff

Cristian Zapata has reflected on the challenge he felt in arriving at Milan and how former colleague Mario Yepes helped him settle in.

The two Colombians spent the 2012-13 season together at San Siro and formed a working relationship that the younger of the pair still with the Rossoneri hopes will be rekindled with their national team.

“Mario helped me a lot last year when I arrived at Milan and I really hope that we will be together in the national team next year,” considered Zapata to magazine Calcio2000.

“I will do everything to earn a place in the Colombian national team.

“Only by doing well with Milan, can I be taken into consideration.”

Zapata initially joined Milan on a year’s loan last season, before making his switch permanent last summer.

“It was amazing, I do not know what else to say to explain the happiness that I felt when I was told that Milan wanted me.

“Every since I was little, I had known about and loved Milan. They are a team full of champions, always at the top, and in fact I could not even think about it, it was an opportunity to be seized, and I did.

“The first day at Milanello? It is a crazy place. It is a structure that moves you greatly. You are surrounded by huge photos there of past champions, it is impossible not to be charmed. It is fantastic, really fantastic.”

The centre-back arrived in the wake of Thiago Silva and Alessandro Nesta’s departures.

“I knew it would not be easy. I arrived in a moment when two star players such as Thiago Silva and Nesta had ended playing with Milan.

“In short, it was very difficult and, moreover, I was recovering from a bad season at Villarreal and I had no confidence in myself.

“Fortunately, thanks to the hard work, to my teammates and to the Coach Allegri, everything went in the right direction.

“Allegri knew me from my time at Udinese and knew what I could do and contribute. He gave me confidence.

“I could not disappoint him, I got to work and, in the end, I was born again, certainly thanks to his help.”

This season sees the 27-year-old in partnership with Philippe Mexes.

“Everyone says that Mexes is one to fall asleep, but so do I, but in the end we are good and we have done good things on the field.

“The important thing is to continue to do well and to make as few mistakes as possible.”

Lol Zapata talking as though he's having a magnificent season...does he not realize he's the primary reason we've got the 3rd worse defence in the league?
Old 09-10-2013, 14:56   #1079
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

As I said before, he should seriously work on his craft and STFU and stop giving interviews.

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 15:23   #1080
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

What's funniest is Zapata's talking smack whilst shopping for his replacement

Brainless on + off the field