Status
Not open for further replies.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
sheva7 said:
Personally, do u a fan of the ukrainian national team?
I does.

it's :

"are u a fan...."

and

"i am" ;)

avril

Beginner
Reaction score
Oh,sorry...
I love Sheva but i'm not a ukrain fan at all becoz i am italy international fan(got it?) :tongue:

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i am fan of Sheva and i support Ukraine. and Sheva scored 2 goals last night in the game vs armenia. 4:3 final score to ukraine

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Personally I started supporting Ukraine ever since I knew Sheva ... I followed them in Euro 2000 and the World Cup qualifiers, but unfortunately they didn't qualify ... At some point they reached to the play off and lost against Slovania :(
But I hope this time they do it En Sha Allah ... Right now they're behind Spain in second place with 9 points, and equal to Greece who have 9 points too ... It was great yesterday when Armenia were leading 2-1 and then Sheva scored two goals
thumb.gif
... I was so
pissed.gif
when Armenia equalized again but thank God Federov scored the fourth :)
Too bad I couldn't watch the match, neither have I seen the goals yet!! Usually when there's a match for Ukraine I go to my father's room (The royal room at home with all the channels :tongue: ) and I flip through the channels in Hotbird satellite but I never find anything :head: Yesterday, I saved myself the trouble and kept watching the results on livescore.com!!
But thank God they won :) A nice timing for Sheva to score for Ukraine after he was honored and awarded there :)

Sheva_Kuchma_Order.jpg

Pic from: www.ukrainiansoccer.com

FORZA UKRAAAAAAINE!!!
icon27.gif

FORZA SHEVAAAAA!!!
icon27.gif

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
avril said:
Oh,sorry...
I love Sheva but i'm not a ukrain fan at all becoz i am italy international fan(got it?) :tongue:
I am a fan of Ukraine and Italy but especialy Italy but Sheva is my favourite player and i wanna he will do something with his national team.

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kyara said:
Personally I started supporting Ukraine ever since I knew Sheva ... I followed them in Euro 2000 and the World Cup qualifiers, but unfortunately they didn't qualify ... At some point they reached to the play off and lost against Slovania :(
But I hope this time they do it En Sha Allah ... Right now they're behind Spain in second place with 9 points, and equal to Greece who have 9 points too ... It was great yesterday when Armenia were leading 2-1 and then Sheva scored two goals
thumb.gif
... I was so
pissed.gif
when Armenia equalized again but thank God Federov scored the fourth :)
Too bad I couldn't watch the match, neither have I seen the goals yet!! Usually when there's a match for Ukraine I go to my father's room (The royal room at home with all the channels :tongue: ) and I flip through the channels in Hotbird satellite but I never find anything :head: Yesterday, I saved myself the trouble and kept watching the results on livescore.com!!
But thank God they won :) A nice timing for Sheva to score for Ukraine after he was honored and awarded there :)

Sheva_Kuchma_Order.jpg

Pic from: www.ukrainiansoccer.com

FORZA UKRAAAAAAINE!!!
icon27.gif

FORZA SHEVAAAAA!!!
icon27.gif
Now u can download it from ukrainiansoccer.

milan_forever

Beginner
Reaction score
im a sheva fan as well... it so nice to see him score 2 goals for ukraine..

the 2nd one was fantastic... :)

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
Yes , his 2 nd goal was fantastic :cool: Hope that the real Sheva will come back soon next season !!! :cool: :dance:

azira

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
wut a pity....

sheva has a very delightful name in soccer, but he's only representing a small nation in football.........the thing for sure, his big name could not move ukraine to the higher position. (except will he palyed with dynamo kiev)

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
hey i think that the question is being asked wrongly, the question that should have been : is anyone or anybody who doesen't like sheva? is anyone on the palnet that have seen him and not fallen in love with him( i mean not only the girls). hey guys, hey milanisti don't never forget one thing sheva is milan and milan is sheva.

FORZA MILAN :devil2:
FORZA ANDRIY SHEVCHENKO :devil2:

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
well last night he wasn't there, against italy, because he had some sort of virus

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Sheva is NOT a Milan player anymore. There's about a thousand threads on him already! No need for another.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
San Paolo said:
Sheva is NOT a Milan player anymore. There's about a thousand threads on him already! No need for another.

Exactly.

This girl is new, @ iHeartRicky there is no point in postin in this thread, as u can c it's last post is from 2003, and sheva is not a Milan player anymore ;) so i guess u try ur best 2 adapt with this forums quickly.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Sheva will always be in my heart because of his legendary performances in Milan, but I see no sense in supporting Ukraine instead of my country, Turkey :)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
iHeartRicky, please don't join those who post in threads 2 or 3 years old. Its totally unnecessary and more often than not adds almost nothing to the discussion. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule