Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Balotelli is a loose cannon, funny to watch from afar, but you wouldn't want him in your own team.

pretty much.

he's also been playing with great players since he started and still hasn't brought any great numbers.

balotelli's issue is all mental, his talent is world class.

Galliani

Grand Master
Reaction score
Balotelli will blow your mind when he arrives at Milan. And I say when because sooner or later he is gonna be with us. He will explode at Milan.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
I think its funny you people are so pessimistic about balo coming here and what he will do but so optimistic with allegri hahahahahaha. Man you guys are hilarious. Who knows, balo could be tame here, you guys act like a horrible attitude cant be fixed.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
meh

im saying pato is not mentally better than balotelli by any criteria

i'm not disagreeing with your previous statement..well i am..cuz i dont think apto's has higher potential

i just wanna know what game pato did something like that in knockout stage for brazil like mario did for italy

It`s a really pointless question. Cristiano Ronaldo is "mentally better" than either of them, yet when has he done something like that for Portugal? Any comparison based on one game is ridiculous.

Anyway, Pato has been destroyed by injuries, and I don`t think we`d be having this disscusion if Pato was healthy. While they were both playing it was clear for most people that Pato had more talent and a higher ceiling.
However, I do say Balo has more of a chance to succeed because he just needs to put his behaviour straight while Pato seemingly needs magic to heal his injuries.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I think its funny you people are so pessimistic about balo coming here and what he will do but so optimistic with allegri hahahahahaha. Man you guys are hilarious. Who knows, balo could be tame here, you guys act like a horrible attitude cant be fixed.

i think its funny when posters, like you, make generalizations about certain supposed widespread sentiments...saying things like "you people"."you guys"..as if you are actually addressing a group of people. when...it's actually all in your head! there is not a group of people here that share a uniform sentiment of pessimistic towards balotelli and optimistic towards allegri!! :lol: and you speaking as if there is is clownshoes!

"you people"

"you guys"

lol!!!

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think its funny when posters, like you, make generalizations about certain supposed widespread sentiments...saying things like "you people"."you guys"..as if you are actually addressing a group of people. when...it's actually all in your head! there is not a group of people here that share a uniform sentiment of pessimistic towards balotelli and optimistic towards allegri!! :lol:

"you people"

"you guys"

lol!!!

Actually there is. The allegri forum is split between three people. People that love allegri and are in complete denial (you, as well as the other people who ganged up on me with irrational arguments), people that hate/dislike allegri and think hes not fit to run milan ( me as well as the a few people who backed me up and continue to bash him right now) and finally people on middle ground who just care about the club winning again regardless of whos coaching it. Theyres a uniform sentiment of pessimistic fans, optimistic idiots and realistic fans. Its ironic because youre one of them.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
when will you be submitting your dissertation on forum social behavior groups?

you've done a great job with your research so far

:lol:

G

guestposter

Actually there is. The allegri forum is split between three people. People that love allegri and are in complete denial (you, as well as the other people who ganged up on me with irrational arguments), people that hate/dislike allegri and think hes not fit to run milan ( me as well as the a few people who backed me up and continue to bash him right now) and finally people on middle ground who just care about the club winning again regardless of whos coaching it. Theyres a uniform sentiment of pessimistic fans, optimistic idiots and realistic fans. Its ironic because youre one of them.

that's your take on what happened and your the one drawing the lines of distinction in your own head. there are a ton of different opinions and you are just grouping the opinions together to make sense of them all.

Its like if I said there are two types of people in the world- those who agree with me and those who don't. That type of over-generalization eventually creates posts like you just made.

There's no 'uniform sentiment' about Allegri or Balotelli - there are just opinions with SOME similarities.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Nprodigy is an outcasted resident troll ipban him :o

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
when will you be submitting your dissertation on forum social behavior groups?

you've done a great job with your research so far

:lol:

I actually respect you a little bit more now for being serious and not saying the usual irrelevant, asbolute bullshit statements like " you so stupid like a fucking bird!!!!!! #allegrisGOD #TEAMOMFG" like you usually do.

On a serious note, striker wise we dont need anyone else honestly and its not like we lack goals so buying balo,who will need time to adjustment wouldnt be so bad.

Id like to see Ses-balo-Bojan one day, very creative very effective, assuming they all perform.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I actually respect you a little bit more now for being serious and not saying the usual irrelevant, asbolute bullshit statements like " you so stupid like a fucking bird!!!!!! #allegrisGOD #TEAMOMFG" like you usually do.

On a serious note, striker wise we dont need anyone else honestly and its not like we lack goals so buying balo,who will need time to adjustment wouldnt be so bad.

Id like to see Ses-balo-Bojan one day, very creative very effective, assuming they all perform.

i respect you less and less every time you press down on each individual key of your keyboard.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And you act like a naive idiot.

I'm not naive. Someones attitude CAN be fixed with the right person. You act like Balo's attitude is unfixable, yes its pretty damn hard to change him, but not impossible. Pato, its pretty much impossible to fix a players whos very injury prone. Few actually have, like RVP. Id gamble on balo than pato

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
that's your take on what happened and your the one drawing the lines of distinction in your own head. there are a ton of different opinions and you are just grouping the opinions together to make sense of them all.

Its like if I said there are two types of people in the world- those who agree with me and those who don't. That type of over-generalization eventually creates posts like you just made.

There's no 'uniform sentiment' about Allegri or Balotelli - there are just opinions with SOME similarities.

All this is my opinion and thats why i grouped them based on how similar there opinions are and how one part of their opinion seem to stand out. They all support him for different reasons (one group), they all hate him but for different reasons (another). You CAN group them because its not like everyone opinions is vastly different and there isnt one person who doesnt fit in the group. Then again, this is my opinion.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i respect you less and less every time you press down on each individual key of your keyboard.

Here i go starting to like you then you made me take it all back :fp:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
damn...how many keystrokes did u just make there....my perception/opinion of you is PLUMMETING bro...

G

guestposter

All this is my opinion and thats why i grouped them based on how similar there opinions are and how one part of their opinion seem to stand out. They all support him for different reasons (one group), they all hate him but for different reasons (another). You CAN group them because its not like everyone opinions is vastly different and there isnt one person who doesnt fit in the group. Then again, this is my opinion.

of course you can. But understand that it's your own interpretation. My take on Allegri is not the same as Congos or any other fan who you call 'pro Allegri'.

I think you're going to find out that the world is a lot different than you think it is.

you're 17-19ish years old? yeah... do more listening.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

My God. You're soooo rational.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm not naive. Someones attitude CAN be fixed with the right person. You act like Balo's attitude is unfixable, yes its pretty damn hard to change him, but not impossible. Pato, its pretty much impossible to fix a players whos very injury prone. Few actually have, like RVP. Id gamble on balo than pato

Pato didn't have huge injury problems when we bought him, so wrong comparison. It would be dumb to gamble on any of them, but thing is, Pato is already a Milan player.

Balo has a very "special" personality. He isn't your typical immature, young footballer who's likely to mature in a few years, or even like Anelka. Expecting him to mature in Milan is extremely naive.

Rui Ramone

Beginner
Reaction score

RVP was quite the enfant terrible at younger age, nothing like balotelli but still. He has overcombe both physical and attitude problems. Gives some hope for both balotelli and pato.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato didn't have huge injury problems when we bought him, so wrong comparison. It would be dumb to gamble on any of them, but thing is, Pato is already a Milan player.

Balo has a very "special" personality. He isn't your typical immature, young footballer who's likely to mature in a few years, or even like Anelka. Expecting him to mature in Milan is extremely naive.

When did i ever say he was going to mature in milan? Take your attacks somewhere else. Were already taking a gamble by not selling pato when we could have gotten a shit ton of money. Its no different than buying balo for 20 million or keeping pato and end up being dead weight. Mario, regardless of if he matures or not will always be wanted. Pato, someone whos injury prone is something else.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
damn...how many keystrokes did u just make there....my perception/opinion of you is PLUMMETING bro...

Too bad your opinion means as much to me as my daily dump in the morning

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
of course you can. But understand that it's your own interpretation. My take on Allegri is not the same as Congos or any other fan who you call 'pro Allegri'.

I think you're going to find out that the world is a lot different than you think it is.

you're 17-19ish years old? yeah... do more listening.

Regardless of what you say there is a pro allegri and anti allegri. You dont understand that people support him but for different reasons. Just like people want him fired for different reasons. Congo is pro allegri just like you are. Its just that simple, WHY you want him to stay or go are different things. Maybe you should listen a bit.

Its funny because you act like your opinion is vastly different than someone elses on this forum, in reality it really isnt, it can be simplified because you either want him to go, stay or dont give a damn. You somehow include the reasons backing up those three options as a substantial component to somehow vastly differentiated your opinion against congos or someone else.

Political parties are the same, they support broad concepts and youre either in one or not, but they reasons for supporting those concepts may be different to you and everyone else in that party. Guess what? Still doesnt change the fact that you ARE in that party and support those broad concepts.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Daily dumps are important... Though they're better in the evening than morning.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Regardless of what you say there is a pro allegri and anti allegri. You dont understand that people support him but for different reasons. Just like people want him fired for different reasons. Congo is pro allegri just like you are. Its just that simple, WHY you want him to stay or go are different things. Maybe you should listen a bit.

Its funny because you act like your opinion is vastly different than someone elses on this forum, in reality it really isnt, it can be simplified because you either want him to go, stay or dont give a damn. You somehow include the reasons backing up those three options as a substantial component to somehow vastly differentiated your opinion against congos or someone else.

-+++++-Political parties are the same, they support broad concepts and youre either in one or not, but they reasons for supporting those concepts may be different to you and everyone else in that party. Guess what? Still doesnt change the fact that you ARE in that party and support those broad concepts.

this is probably the worst analogy that has ever been made on this forum.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this is probably the worst analogy that has ever been made on this forum.

Alright. Please explain to me why you think its such a bad analogy.

Here in the US the major parties are Republicans and Democrats. Democrats want gay marriage while republicans oppose it. If youre republican and oppose it, it might be because you think marriage is a "holy" thing while others just hate gays. I mean its the concept, you support something but for different reasons. Maybe it wasnt the best example but it atleast puts my point across.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
you from USa?? stick with nfl dude :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dont wanna seem like some bully...but, i gotta be honest...my estimation of you really is decreasing with every successive keystroke you make.

that's a horrible explanation..for a horrible analogy..which is also against the rules here in the forum.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dont wanna seem like some bully...but, i gotta be honest...my estimation of you really is decreasing with every successive keystroke you make.

that's a horrible explanation..for a horrible analogy..which is also against the rules here in the forum.

I asked why it was a bad analogy and you didnt answer. Fuck off unless its something that pertains in the conversation.

Oh PLEASE stop, youll hurt my feelings, i cant take you judging me anymore!! I guess im still swimming in the nile...