Juraj Kucka Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
How do you like that pass for the second goal from Kucka (aka the average player) :uzikill:

Bruh

giphy.gif

could watch this all day long

long pass, weak foot, almost without looking, just feeling it... Pirlo and Van Bommel brought together in one player :star: (being a bit allegoric, but still :D)

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Not sure why kucka is hated on. Not WC but better than the likes of poli, nocrino and muntari that's for sure. Good fuckin player

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What a pass, peak-Kaka would ve proud if this :thumbsup:

However the best scene he had imo was his incredible save when he headed the ball out of the 5-yard box after a Fiore-FK. That was crucial, would most probably have been the equaliser. I think at that point Kuco was 5 minutes in the game or so and he saved the result:

pFccvO

Berto looked much better with Kuco besides him. I think also Monto can play better with Kuco (yesterday he did great with Berto on his side though).

Kucko should be a starter, I was not very happy when he arrived in summer after weeks of Witsel-talks, but he has given a loooot to this side and I ask myself more and more if Witsel could do that better than Kucka did.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,

However the best scene he had imo was his incredible save when he headed the ball out of the 5-yard box after a Fiore-FK. That was crucial, would most probably have been the equaliser. I think at that point Kuco was 5 minutes in the game or so and he saved the result:

pFccvO

Berto looked much better with Kuco besides him. I think also Monto can play better with Kuco (yesterday he did great with Berto on his side though).

Kucko should be a starter, I was not very happy when he arrived in summer after weeks of Witsel-talks, but he has given a loooot to this side and I ask myself more and more if Witsel could do that better than Kucka did.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu

This gif shows very clearly whats wrong with this club on defending set pieces. Trying to play the offside trap? :fp: Every single fucking one not named Kucka can't keep up with the Fiorentina players? :fp:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Kucka's transfer is much more sound than Witsel would've been, because worst case scenario with him is to have him as a bench player with a microscopic salary (compared to others).

At this stage, we should be aiming for more of these transfers and not 30-50m for 1 player. Buy a Kucka for 4-5 more positions (LB, RB, CM, CB) and we are guaranteed top3. Then, having a solid foundation(stable coach as well), you can aim at buying 1 WC player per season and going for Scudetto and deeper in CL.

Romangnoli and especially Berto were very risky transfers for us at this point.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Sell!!!
How dare he increase his market value while playing for Milan?!
That shit does not belong here!

You're supposed to decrease like everyone else.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

pFccvO

:star: Respect :star:

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dominating performance. He has won over the critics and the coach. He needs to be a mainstay in the starting line-up. Great combination of skill + strength, very reminiscent of a young Bastian. #Kuckasteiger

I said it first guys....when everyone here was doubting his ability I saw something special in Juraj Kuckasteiger. And y'all thought I was kiddin :fp:... fall in line BITCHES!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I fucking love this guy

KUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said it first guys....when everyone here was doubting his ability I saw something special in Juraj Kuckasteiger. And y'all thought I was kiddin :fp:... fall in line BITCHES!

I remember seeing him for the first time playing for us and thinking: Woah, this dude is not that bad... actually he's very good!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Best signing of 2015 summer. Him or Romagnoli or Bacca?

2014 is Bonaventura, comfortably.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Bacca i guess.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Best signing of 2015 summer. Him or Romagnoli or Bacca?

2014 is Bonaventura, comfortably.

Bacca is the best player, but we signed a 29 year old striker for 30m and it was (predictably) not enough for short term success. He has proved that he's a very good player, but it would still be a bad signing if we don't return to UCL next year either and watch his market value dip due to age.

Romagnoli is good for his age. But if you pay 25m then he better become the next great Italian defender. Too early to call this a good/bad signing.

Kucka is the only signing where there's not much uncertainty. 3m is a very good deal for a type of player we sorely lack. For sure a good signing.

So...in a way Kucka. Unless Romagnoli grows as we expect/hope him to, or if Bacca manages to carry this team to UCL before he becomes worthless in the market.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hmm. Kinda tied between Bacca and Kuco in my mind.. So far.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Best signing would be kuco& romagnoli, obviously.
Bacca was a sure signing and already a WC player.
Kuco was a nice surprise but people hype him too much like RnB always does (bonaventura).
Alessio was our only risk signing in the last years (along with berto) and has proven himself to be a fantastic prospect, for sure will triple his value and will be sold to the highest bidder a-la T.S.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If you take it from a business point of view, Kucka has the highest Return on Investment (mostly because of the cheap price), was the least risky investment out of all and is covering our weakest spot from last season (midfield).

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
IMO Romagnoli is our best signing this year - because I'm fully convinced he will become a great player in the future.

Kucka is great for 3m and I like him a lot but will he be a starter if we had Witsel + Banega next year (ideal situation) ?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
No, but he's a very able bench player.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Witsel is still an incognito. No one knows how he'd be able to adabt to Serie A calcio, and I think it depends very much on the team he will join and if he gels well with his teammates. Witsel at Milan would surely have a different impact than Witsel at Juve for example.

Kucka is doing surprisingly good. Very constant. There have been some bad games but he has never been piss poor and most of the time he delivered what was asked from him. That makes him one of our most reliable players in the squad. Until know I would say only Donna, Bonaventura, Bacca and Roma have been that reliable as well.

Witsel on the ither site would come from a different league. Many here thought Kondogbia deal is a no-brainer, he would feel comfortable in the league and so would Witsel. But that Kondogbia-thing turned iut completely different. What I want to say is even with Witsel there would be bo guarantee that he could flop, and as for now it would be a very expensive flop. I'm sure Kucka can even become better with us than he has been so far.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Best signing is Romagnoli hands down followed by Kucka in second place and Bacca in 3rd. Bacca is a solid player but he was paid 30 mill and has a pretty high salary. Unless we sell him this coming summer, that 30 mill is as good as gone. Romagnoli on the other hand, if he continues like this, you can sell at any time for a good profit.

Kucka I doubt will be sellable for more than 13 mill ever. He's a solid midfielder but is more of a destroyer which rarely gets a high value on the market. A big team looks to impose their game so they are more interested in CM-s that can do good the attacking part before they look for CM-s that can do great the defending part.

If he can continue playing like this for his entire contract, I wouldn't be mad even if we had dropped 15 mill on him.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Consensus seems to be Romagnoli best, then Bacca and Kuco probably Kuco a little ahead.

Schedule