The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2i27muh.jpg

With you til death do us apart, mi amore.
I will forever love you

Nice tattoo:thumbsup:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
3-4 top players?

Better all be WC if our target is 4th place.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
50 Millions? I would actually prefer That!

this can help "BUILD" a team ... not buy one ... then Add 1-2 missing pieces every 6 months.

people want overnight success (not just in football). breaking news... it won't happen.

our relatively "good" season is due some chemistry starting to form between the players.

they're not great, but together they are able produce something decent.

Why not slowly build on that and fill in the missing pieces. Mids, Fullbacks, CF (hopefully Deolofeu will end up here)

instead

The biggest problem with the previous guys running this club was lack of knowledge, no organization and lack of common sense.

Galliani Got 90 mil a few years back, nothing good came from that. he couldn't sell the bad players he bought and even renewed their contracts, some with raises. or giving them aways for free + paying their wages

Fassone and Mirabelli will probably not be keeping players because of "on the human level"

they'll probably call their agent and ask them to find a club ... they can refuse and stay but out of the group.

50Mil and i think an additional 25-40 million could be raised from selling the legion of dead weight players + some players who are useful Atm but have to be upgraded

dead weight: Montolivo, Poli, Bertolacci, Honda

to be upgraded: at least 2 of the fullbacks, Bacca, Kucka + a CB if the Musacchio rumours are true.

the biggest win for me in the sale of the club is not money. it's that we'll have an Organization, a plan, competence and Common sense in running the club.

this "AC Milan" machine can be more than self sufficient like Real, Bayern if properly run

50 million is nothing, nul, zero

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Instead of signing 10 players Milan will try to bring 3-4 top players to increase the technical level of the team. #Sky

It would be nice if we got Musacchio for 15m and if we somehow still found a way to beat the competition for Kolasinac for free so our defense would be set for very little money. I would give DES an extension and move him over to RB full time to compete with Abate. I would spend a majority of the transfer money on WC midfielders for this summer. I'm not so worried about a big name CF for now, but I'm sure one will arrive. That would be my last piece to the puzzle.

Last edited:

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Ye, Stevan was the guy that was calling people idiots and naive for falling for the supposed money laundering scheme in broad day light. He claimed the Chinese were just paid by Berlusconi and not actual buyers on some days while on others he claimed that they didn't exist.

Funny, haven't see him since the team was sold to the Chinese :lol:

where is stevan btw? :lol::lol::thumbsdown::fp:

Much like his intellect, Stevan has been missing in action ever since we got bought :lol:

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Ye, Stevan was the guy that was calling people idiots and naive for falling for the supposed money laundering scheme in broad day light. He claimed the Chinese were just paid by Berlusconi and not actual buyers on some days while on others he claimed that they didn't exist.

Funny, haven't see him since the team was sold to the Chinese :lol:

Much like his intellect, Stevan has been missing in action ever since we got bought :lol:

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
:lol::lol::lol: youre always wrong you dumb fuck.Hummels Gundogan Mkhitaryan in one summer last summer , Goetze a few years ago and all for ...WAIT bery reasonable low fees.Just like all Bundesliga team , from Hummels to Kroos to Draxler to Perisic and on and on THEY ALL SELL VEEY REASONABLY.My god you know nothing about the league you "claim" to support.You are the most unknowledgeable Bundesliga fan in the entire world.You have never ever been right...I mean you just said hed be the first player in ages theyd agree to sell:fp::lol: youre an absolute ****** , they sell each and every year sold 3 big players last year.You cant be taken seriously you dumb cunt.Jesus you should of been a blow job.
cute :lol: how about u show me a single post where I have been wrong u clueless piece of shit.

Obviously u r not able to read, cos Hummels Gundogan Mkhitaryan had all just one year left and they had just one year, cos Dortmund were reluctant to sell. Götze had a clause and since then, no player has been allowed to have a clause. The last important player with more than a year of contract Dortmund sold was Rosicky to Arsenal ages ago. :lol:

Just shows, that u have no idea what u r talking about, but go on a dream about getting Aubameyang without CL and then for 50-60m€ :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
if the chinese can't sign at least a big player (like aubameyang) then i don't have big hopes.

Countdown

Primavera
Reaction score
Does anyone know how Bonaventura is doing? I thought his recovery was estimated late april. I really miss the guy...

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I hope that top players arent musacchio, kolasinac and kalinic.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
cute :lol: how about u show me a single post where I have been wrong u clueless piece of shit.

Obviously u r not able to read, cos Hummels Gundogan Mkhitaryan had all just one year left and they had just one year, cos Dortmund were reluctant to sell. Götze had a clause and since then, no player has been allowed to have a clause. The last important player with more than a year of contract Dortmund sold was Rosicky to Arsenal ages ago. :lol:

Just shows, that u have no idea what u r talking about, but go on a dream about getting Aubameyang without CL and then for 50-60m€ :lol:

:fp::fp:

such a bundesliga fanboy

Parcae

Beginner
Reaction score
Supposedly we are being linked with Dzeko. I think that's a good thing, as he would be cheap because of his age and would enable us to focus on the midfield. Then pick up Belotti next year

Status
Not open for further replies.