Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
1 word: Interim.

Chuggy

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, Maldini, Nesta, Batistuta, Rivaldo, R10, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Neymar, Balotelli,Prince, SES, Pato
fuk chelsea and abramovich wtf does he think of himself? has hired and fired some of the best coaches in the past decade! i would hate for pep to be fired by that bitch who doesnt know what football is about even though i hate scums united i hope pep goes there or milan cuz he deserves to be in a club that atleast respects coaches!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
proxy.jpg

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Silvio Berlusconi: "We will try to sign Guardiola. Pato is not for sale."
Silvio Berlusconi spoke to the press when he was at Milanello today. These are his declarations:

"Guardiola? There are some English clubs who want Guardiola, especially Manchester City because some of their directors know him well. We will try to sign Guardiola, but it's difficult."

"We have also spoken with Allegri about Guardiola. When you have this kind of possibility then everyone is working hard to reach it. We know that the English clubs want to sign Guardiola, but we will also be there. However, it is difficult to get him."

"A swap deal including Pato and Balotelli? I don't like making exchanges."

"We must guarantee Pato that here at Milan, he can find the maximum amount of respect, appreciation, affection and warmth. I feel sorry for Pato. He was our best jewel with the possibility of having a long career at Milan and to become a symbol of our club for many years. We hope that he can return to being a champion."

"Pato is a problem because all these injuries keep on leaving everyone speechless. I also think that he even asks himself if his physique is strong enough for this level."

"You can't criticize Pato's performances on the pitch because of the many goals and his playing style. But then he had a series of many, too many injuries. Now he has returned, but he need to recover completely, and regain his self-confidence.
He must not play intensively. He needs to be used slowly and gradually to get out of this moment because if he got a new injury then his morale would go completely under the ground."

"Nobody wants to sign a player who has had so many injuries. Pato hasn't proved that he has fully recovered and stabilized. But Pato is absolutely not for sale. He must stay here. The best treatment and care is also here."

"Now we have a champion with a strange name, but who is still Italian. El Shaarawy. He's a nice kid. A complete guy. He got his driver's license, and we want him to attend university.
His hair style? We will see about that. He stands out when he's on the pitch because of his hair style.
El Shaarawy is an injection of strength, youth and freshness", declared Silvio Berlusconi

source:
http://sulia.com/channel/ac-milan/f/fb386f63-a68b-406e-b9a6-4d85b3d94e3c/

Rino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Kaka, Maldini, Sheva, Cutrone, Romagnoli
The only reason I'd like to see Pep coming is because B will invest in Milan than, probably.

But if you see that a coach with zero experience manages to make the best start ever for Barcelona (one draw, rest wins) than I think Pep aswell has proven jack shit as a coach.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
"Guardiola? There are some English clubs who want Guardiola, especially Manchester City because some of their directors know him well. We will try to sign Guardiola, but it's difficult."

"We have also spoken with Allegri about Guardiola. When you have this kind of possibility then everyone is working hard to reach it. We know that the English clubs want to sign Guardiola, but we will also be there. However, it is difficult to get him."

am i missing something here? they are talking with allegri about his own replacement as coach and how to bring him to milan?

:conf:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
am i missing something here? they are talking with allegri about his own replacement as coach and how to bring him to milan?

Yes, Allegri knows Pap is bigger then him.

If I was Max every night I would say to myself: "thank you god, or whatever/faith/life/destiny for letting me be ac Milan coach in my life. I shall 4 ever be gratefull 4 this coz only you know why I am still here."

Andy2050

South American Scout
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Rossi.

If I was Max every night I would say to myself: "thank you god, or whatever/faith/life/destiny for letting me be ac Milan coach in my life. I shall 4 ever be gratefull 4 this coz only you know why I am still here."
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

probably transparency.

Saying, we're not looking for a new coach but if pep is available, we have to try.

Pretty classy move by management IMO

Last edited:

yonix

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
"Now we have a champion with a strange name, but who is still Italian. El Shaarawy. He's a nice kid. A complete guy. He got his driver's license, and we want him to attend university.
His hair style? We will see about that. He stands out when he's on the pitch because of his hair style.
El Shaarawy is an injection of strength, youth and freshness", declared Silvio Berlusconi

:proud::proud::proud:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol: :thumbsup:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
he would fit at chelsea....at milan he'll be just another coach who has to work without funds

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
he would fit at chelsea....at milan he'll be just another coach who has to work without funds

He would be great with milan. A better tactical approach and man management is exactly what we need. If he made messi and other youngsters jump to near prime level performance he would do exactly that here. Not to mention he isnt just great with youth, he'll know how to transition them to first team, something allegri isnt capable of. By restructuring youth we'll be set for years to come. He wouldnt work with chelsea because of how pressured hed feel to perform, he wouldnt implement what he had in the right amount of time while making adjustments to work. Look at allegri, as much as i hate him, around udine game he was extremely pressured so he made bad decisions (more so than usual) next game and the game after. Pep wouldnt thrive there.

Even with a budget of half of what he asked for, i seriously believe we'll be fighting for first or second.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He would be great with milan. A better tactical approach and man management is exactly what we need. If he made messi and other youngsters jump to near prime level performance he would do exactly that here. Not to mention he isnt just great with youth, he'll know how to transition them to first team, something allegri isnt capable of. By restructuring youth we'll be set for years to come. He wouldnt work with chelsea because of how pressured hed feel to perform, he wouldnt implement what he had in the right amount of time while making adjustments to work. Look at allegri, as much as i hate him, around udine game he was extremely pressured so he made bad decisions (more so than usual) next game and the game after. Pep wouldnt thrive there.

Even with a budget of half of what he asked for, i seriously believe we'll be fighting for first or second.

:lol:

he made messi great, there for he'll make boateng/nocerino great!
-

I actually don't see how anyone can criticize allegri's development. He'sdone well at grooming young players. Debateable how much talent he has.

Eitherway obviously if you can get Pep you do. He's in a class of his own

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol:

he made messi great, there for he'll make boateng/nocerino great!
-

I actually don't see how anyone can criticize allegri's development. He'sdone well at grooming young players. Debateable how much talent he has.

Eitherway obviously if you can get Pep you do. He's in a class of his own

I never said he made messi great, messi already had that potential, different coaches unleash that potential. Although i wont give allegri all the credit, one of the reasons SES is doing so well is because of him. Just like messi. Boateng and noce dont have that potential, they are average players who got a serious boost from ibras amazing skill.

Hahahaha making SES and DS play great is "doing well grooming younger players"? If it wasnt for the fact he was FORCED to use DS and SES because no better options were in place they never would have been playing the way they are now. Its luck.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I never said he made messi great, messi already had that potential, different coaches unleash that potential. Although i wont give allegri all the credit, one of the reasons SES is doing so well is because of him. Just like messi. Boateng and noce dont have that potential, they are average players who got a serious boost from ibras amazing skill.

Hahahaha making SES and DS play great is "doing well grooming younger players"? If it wasnt for the fact he was FORCED to use DS and SES because no better options were in place they never would have been playing the way they are now. Its luck.

However pep worked with barca youth before first team promotion and he won the league that first year. If thats not working well with youth i dont know what is. Shaping messi and other young players instead of old ones is one of his many talents. He will do the same here.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I never said he made messi great, messi already had that potential, different coaches unleash that potential.
But you said....

If he made messi and other youngsters jump to near prime level performance he would do exactly that here.

Which players do we have who he can make 'like messi' eh?

well galliani strongly disagrees with you. And so does the italian media. But hey, what do they know.

Exactly how many kids does Milan have who are READY for first team? You think we're sitting on a goldmine?

it took barca nearly 20 years to get their thing flowing, and lets not forget.... over those 20 years, they've produced....how many? It's not tHAT heavy so to think 2 breaking into first team is a big achievement.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I never said he made messi great, messi already had that potential, different coaches unleash that potential.
But you said....

Which players do we have who he can make 'like messi' eh?

well galliani strongly disagrees with you. And so does the italian media. But hey, what do they know.

Exactly how many kids does Milan have who are READY for first team? You think we're sitting on a goldmine?

it took barca nearly 20 years to get their thing flowing, and lets not forget.... over those 20 years, they've produced....how many? It's not tHAT heavy so to think 2 breaking into first team is a big achievement.

You dont understand my perspective. No one this generation will even come close to messi. Coaches have the ability to bring out the best of specific players, like pep with messi and arguable allegri with SES. But peps first instinct is youth inclusion, allegri first instinct is youth inclusion in desperate, very desperate times.

I think by years end niang would be ready for first team, strasser should be given a chance against shit teams like when we played torino, thats just my personal opinion however.

Hahaha youre using gallini and the italian media to back you up? How credible is gallini? How credible are the bullshit rumors made by the italian media. If youre gonna use someone to refute what i said, atleast let them be credible.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
German club Bayern Munich have announced that former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola will take over as their manager at the end of the season.

it's official.

FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Lot of Italians on that list

And how come the West Ham manager gets paid so much

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
"Guardiola: I did not shake hands with the MLS coaching staff because I did not see them" twittah
Q2NtUsQ.jpg

AdventurousInsidiousBigmouthbass.gif

He didn't even say hello. Not a word. He avoided looking at me. If I entered a room, he would leave.
What's going on? I was thinking. Have I done something? Do I look strange? Am I speaking strange? My
mind was spinning in circles. I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about it constantly. Not that I needed
Guardiola's love or anything. He could hate me all he wanted. I'm triggered by hate and revenge. But now
I lost focus, and I talked to the other players. No one understood what was going on. I asked Thierry
Henry, who was on the bench during this time. Thierry Henry is the top scorer in the history of the French
national team. He's cool. He was still amazing, and he was also having problems with Guardiola.
"He doesn't greet me. He doesn't look me in the eyes, what has happened?" I asked.
"No idea", Henry said.
We started joking about it. "Hey, Zlatan, has he looked at you today?" "No, but I saw his back!"
"Congratulations, things are improving!"
- Jag Är Zlatan

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Hier een mooie foto van Pep Guardiola na de met 0-4 verloren Champions League finale tegen Milan.

12143180_1046903612006830_4864736799453120528_n.jpg

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Ha..those ladri 3 cb looks confused, and where is dybala?

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk