The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
What is 100M nowadays? Nothing

With installments only sky is the limit.

Better drive a leasing vw than drive a fucking renault :o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I want Belotti more than anyone on the planet, right now.

But look at it logically... Let's say Cairo would actually accept 70m (which he probably would)... Would a new ownership group, whose entire path heavily relies on making CL next season, put in just over 1/3 of their entire budget on a single player w one fantastic season?

I can see why they wouldn't. Easily.

If Belotti would leave for 40m, this deal would have been completed a month ago.

Increase renminbi

Increase budget

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I just saw Modric rumours is it new or ? Cost around 50m...

No way, there's nothing concrete about it and it's not gonna happen unless ChinaBoyz are literal gods. The wage he'd want to skip out on a season of CL at his age+Real probably being reluctant to let him leave make it super unlikely. I can see it next year maybe, would be super surprised and amazed if it happend this year.

I hate Lazio but I do support their hate for all things Juve. I would be inclined to believe that their management would rather deal with us over Juve, all things being equal. Keita wants to be the man at whatever club he ends up at, pretty alpha personality so I would think he signs here and I also believe we would offer a higher salary than Juve (in addition to the guaranteed playing time)

Keita oozes testosterone, similar to Donnarumma in that regard. He's a take no prisoners type of guy, absolutely welcome and dream signing. I've been hoping for this transfer for months now.

What is 100M nowadays? Nothing

With installments only sky is the limit.

Better drive a leasing vw than drive a fucking renault :o

I remember when you were still skeptical of installments, glad to see you becoming an acolyte of the church of installments tough :lol::thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
spend 100 million on 2 strikers

belotti and aubameyang

4-3-1-2

Donnarumma

Vrsaljko Musacchio Romangoli RR

Kessie Badelj Fabregas

Bonaventura

Aubameyang Belotti

Grazie Presidente

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
i hope we get auba and keita, both are explosive and very fast, they will destroy serie a

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wolfsburg season extending?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
and down they probably go

hamburg :thumbsup:

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
I have been giving it some thought and maybe, just maybe this scenario might be plausible.

If Modric wins Laliga with Madrid this season and then the Champions League as well in back to back seasons, he will have achieved absolutely everything he could have at Madrid and will be legendary in Madrid fans eyes. What a great way to leave than by going out on top.

The only two reasons he would leave were if he wanted money or a new challenge, because I can't see Madrid selling him due to how good he is and how important he is. Now if the reports of him being a childhood Milan fan are true, then what greater challenge and what greater sentiment would it be than to bring your childhood team back to the top? I mean, he has already won 2 CL's and has a great chance at 3. Bottom line is, let's hope for a Madrid victory and then see. I wouldn't hold my breath though lol.

Aare

Primavera
Reaction score
"who the fook is that guy"

W4i5qi.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
it's amazing how horrible the coaching&management has been at wolfsburg this season

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
mercato has never been so clear! its basically over and all planned to perfection by fassone and mirabelli.

rodriguez, musacchio and keita signed. Conti and Keita are two next yearly mercato objectives, them of someone else if it fails.

Then Montella will have 5 new players at the beggining. backline and DM, one wing, actually both.

Milan will try for playmaker and CF in late mercato. As Fassone said, we'll have 3/4 of the team soon. Thats it, 3/4s...

perfect mercato plan by fassone. perfect.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
aubameyang with the golden boot....

wouldnt mind him here.....

#auback ???

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Im a bit lost guys... what has RR transfer to us do with his team getting relegated?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Lazio want 30m for Keita but 22-23m +bonus could be enough and i think he is must for new Milan. Abu is 29y and i think 70m is too much for him, Morata is younger and proove himself in seria.a
patosheva:)

we will have to wait a little longer because they finished 16th and have to play one more game

oh shit.. tanke:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule