Week 05 : Milan vs SPAL - Wednesday 20/09/2017 20:45 CEST

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hakan was much better tactically and in defense today. Was a lot more active pressing their players and closing spaces. This is what he should improve.

Not worried at all about passing and first touch. This is his asset.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don´t see what might be soft regarding the first penalty, ball + striker in the 6-yard-box and the GK clearly grabs his leg. There is no room for discussion really.

Second penalty was a mistake from the referee in my opinion.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hakan was much better tactically and in defense today. Was a lot more active pressing their players and closing spaces. This is what he should improve.

Not worried at all about passing and first touch. This is his asset.

Made multiple wrong decisions in offense though. Too quick to release the ball few times. From his serie a performances alone, this is definitely an improvement. He's getting there.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i don't think hakan should start another seria a game, he should come as a sub till he improves his serie a form, i know people want to hype him and want him to succeed but he was our worst player in the games he started in serie a without a doubt.

anyway good defense from the boys , hardly any trouble (i know it is spal but still) biglia and kessie are monsters in the midfield, if only bona and suso regain their forms we would have a lethal team, silva moved well and so is kal, but we really need to improve our last touch, i don't know if it is montella thing but our players just shoot whenever they have the goal on site, they don't try to pass for the free player which is not good considering that we have 2 lethal strikers who is just waiting, i know this needs time till the team gels, but i don't see that we are even trying, i hope we try to pass more and not to be selfish in front of the goal.

anyway ok win, 3 points are 3 points, forza milan.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Terribly dry 2-0

Flanks were horrible, thank god we had a good central midfield.

This team needs more juicy essence.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Hakan has to start again.
Give bonaventura the EL

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Caldara scored and dedicated his goal to Conti.

Wait, so Caldara dedicated his goal to Conti and yet RR and Kessie didn't???

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? DiMarchio told me that Conti and Kessie were literally besties. RR must want to play RB and let his boyfriend Antonelli as LB.

As many have said, Hakan was poor in terms of what he's famously good at and very good at what he's not known for.

If his touch is off yet he tracks back and wins the ball and pressures, fine by me. His touch and scoring and everything else will come in time, he's too good for it not to.

Plus, remember he scored a crazy goal just 6 days ago.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
we should be happy with 3 points, or to be clear 12/15.

defence is improving, biglia and kessie we're great but there is still so much work to do with our offensive players, there is so much misunderstanding and confusion between them... but ok, it's september and we have 12 new players in new formation, it will be ok with time.

let's not forget that hakan didn't play for 6 months, he just came in new league, new club and he just need time to shine, i totally believe that he will be one of our most important players very soon.
on the other hand, suso and jack are shit in this formation... especially jack, i don't know what's wrong with him but he is turning into borini. :eek:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Three points! Forza Milan!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Any idea why Silva didnt take a pen?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any idea why Silva didnt take a pen?

No need to put extra pressure on him and maybe he isn´t so great at them. Both where really well taken so nothing to complain.

RR is really great at taking all kinds of standards so far by the way.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
No need to put extra pressure on him and maybe he isn´t so great at them. Both where really well taken so nothing to complain.

RR is really great at taking all kinds of standards so far by the way.

Im not saying anything horrible. I was just wondering why my No.9 did take a pen. I want Silva to amongst top scorers come end of the season.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
I don't about you guys but our offside traps were pretty fucking dope. Don't know if anybody noticed.

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
Wait, so Caldara dedicated his goal to Conti and yet RR and Kessie didn't???

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? DiMarchio told me that Conti and Kessie were literally besties. RR must want to play RB and let his boyfriend Antonelli as LB.

the team already dedicated the win to Udinese for Conti.

Milan’s Franck Kessie has dedicated this afternoon’s 2-1 win over Udinese to the injured Andrea Conti.

23-year-old Conti has been ruled out of action for up to six months after sustaining a knee ligament injury.

A brace by Nikola Kalinic on debut ensured the Rossoneri ran out winners at the San Siro today, meaning they now have three victories and nine points from their four Serie A matches this season.

“We dedicate this victory to Andrea Conti,” midfielder Kessie told reporters after the final whistle.

“We wanted to win and we have managed to do that.”

https://www.football-italia.net/110019/kessie-dedicates-win-conti

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Andre Silva was pretty exciting. When he gets into the groove of SerieA he's going to be a fuckin MONSTER :eek:

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Boring forgettable win. I'll take it

Next one please.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
3 points:thumbsup: but a bad performance

they're going to need to be much better against samp

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with conserving energy if you can

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
The win was all that was important. We need to continue and win at Sampdoria.

Forza Milan!

Quan

Primavera
Reaction score
I love me some Milan when there is no Montolivo and Borini

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
First penalty was well deserved. SPAL's GK took Kalinic's foot in a purpose. And Rodriguez's penalty shoot was so perfect :proud: Second penalty was 50-50 for me 😁 and the game was so bored. But I take it any day that 3pts. Forza Milan .. no matter what

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
3 points in a must win game so all is good.
we have to build a momentum again and the Sunday's game against sampdoria will be important to win.
FORZA MILAN!

Schedule